• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian @ McCrory

Started by Hornet4ever, November 27, 2015, 09:48:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

is this the last time McCrory was relevant this late in the season...

cuz

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 05:08:51 pm
Now that explains a lot of things.....🤔😄😁🤔

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cuz on November 28, 2015, 05:12:58 pm

haha....Cuz that Link is almost as old as you are 8)

cuz

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 05:15:21 pm

Yeah add about 28 and you'd be there.....lol

bleudog

November 28, 2015, 05:22:52 pm #104 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:25:33 pm by bleudog
Quote from: cuz on November 28, 2015, 05:17:56 pm

Dang HF, don't pick on Cuz.  Even I graduated high school before 1979.  :o

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on November 28, 2015, 05:22:52 pm

Haha...I give cuz a hard time, cause he takes it well(although He may be plotting my demise as we speak)

cuz

Yeah bleu but your still a youngster....

bleudog

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 05:30:40 pm

Haha...I give cuz a hard time, cause he takes it well(although He may be plotting my demise as we speak)

Cuz owns many guns and knows places in Arkansas where you'd never be found.  :-X

JAGS60

Quote from: Hawgpilot on November 28, 2015, 02:41:01 pm
Quote from: bigworm on November 28, 2015, 01:34:31 pm
You guys better be glad the JC guys are here entertaining you. You wont hear a peep from CC on here.

I'm a newbie and a CC fan.  Have 2 kids in school there and my nephew plays all 3 sports.  It's been a great year for CC.  I'm not sure they beat Mcrory but I'm pretty certain they will move the ball and score points.  They've done it all year.  I will be there hoping everyone plays well and enjoy a high school football game.  Go Eagles!
So did Mt. Ida

cuz

Quote from: Hawgpilot on November 28, 2015, 02:41:01 pm
Quote from: bigworm on November 28, 2015, 01:34:31 pm
You guys better be glad the JC guys are here entertaining you. You wont hear a peep from CC on here.

I'm a newbie and a CC fan.  Have 2 kids in school there and my nephew plays all 3 sports.  It's been a great year for CC.  I'm not sure they beat Mcrory but I'm pretty certain they will move the ball and score points.  They've done it all year.  I will be there hoping everyone plays well and enjoy a high school football game.  Go Eagles!
Good Post....

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on November 28, 2015, 05:39:23 pm

Cuz owns many guns and knows places in Arkansas where you'd never be found.  :-X

I've lived in theb ozarks all my life...he don't scare me ha ha

bleudog

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 06:14:57 pm

I thought that was banjo music I heard in the background. 8)

cuz

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 06:14:57 pm
is this the last time McCrory was relevant this late in the season...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOocfF67t0Y

The music shall set you free....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

bleudog

November 28, 2015, 07:00:27 pm #113 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:21:18 pm by bleudog
Quote from: JAGS60 on November 28, 2015, 12:50:25 pm
Quote from: JC Guy on November 28, 2015, 07:51:48 am
Quote from: brown2010 on November 28, 2015, 07:22:03 am
JCGUY WHO R U. LOSER WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM U ALL. we may to but don't want to hear from u
Some of you guys are the most classless that I have ever seen. You beat on your chest like your team is world beaters. McCrory is a good team but make no mistake CC is also a very good team. To be completely honest the way a lot of you are acting you deserve to get thumped. Your post speaks loud and clear to whom the loser is.
Yea but your at home and hoping someone else does it. Living in the past is probably why your at home.

Final fours are fun.

Good luck to all of this year's semi-finalists.

mr.gametime

I thought this post was about Conway Christian vs McCrory? ????

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 28, 2015, 07:13:20 pm
I thought this post was about Conway Christian vs McCrory? ????

Mccrory didn't want to hear opinions so were having Saturday night social

mr.gametime

McCrory understand how good C.C is and how there offense is dangerous....go back and look at the post when they played Junction city and you will see that I was the first one to call that upset...and explained why I thought it could happen and I was right....I'm very aware of C.C style of play and what they can do

Qdogg2000

I wouldn't call it an upset. Junction city was not the same team from the past. I made serval post saying Junction would not win it this year. Just didn't see the passion in them. Anyway CC like to throw. They only problem is they don't have a defense. They won't be able to stop the Jags offense. McCrory has a defense. Whether it's forcing fumbles or making interceptions. A couple of stops by the Jags and it's a victory for them. I will repeat this for the last time. You will not win in McCrory!

cuz

Quote from: Qdogg2000 on November 28, 2015, 07:43:42 pm
I wouldn't call it an upset. Junction city was not the same team from the past. I made serval post saying Junction would not win it this year. Just didn't see the passion in them. Anyway CC like to throw. They only problem is they don't have a defense. They won't be able to stop the Jags offense. McCrory has a defense. Whether it's forcing fumbles or making interceptions. A couple of stops by the Jags and it's a victory for them. I will repeat this for the last time. You will not win in McCrory!
Upset or not dogg it will take more than a couple of stops to defeat CC. Yes JC was young and had a completely new backfield and secondary. The 12 seniors had 3 State rings, the juniors 2 and the sophomores 1. My point it took a lot of will power and confidence to come into the Dragons lair and beat them. Many have tried and most have failed that's why we respect them and give them a good chance to go all the way. Respect to both teams and good luck but my hats off to CC.....😉

Qdogg2000

I will give them credit for winning at Junction City.

mr.gametime

C.C defense won't be able to stop McCrory from scoring over and over again...I see them giving up alot of big plays...but with that being said McCrory might won't to sustain long scoring drives ..and keep C.C offense on the sideline aslong as possible. ...theres no doubt in my mind that McCrory can hit the homerun play probably on most of there offensive positions. ..but that's not the best strategy....eat the clock up...and keep C.C offense off the field.

Ventman

I'm gonna go with McCrory simply because they have home field advantage. Make no mistake though anyone of the 4 teams left could win it all.

JC Guy

Quote from: curtain caller on November 28, 2015, 02:37:43 pm
Not everyone from McCrory is classless. Some of them are getting too excited obviously, but this is fearless friday, so..... McCrory football team doesn't deserved to be thumped because some people get on here and say whatever, we are mostly adults here and the kids can't be blamed! Those boys have been out there day in and day out since August and deserve the right to play! They are a good group of kids and are doing their best. I see the Jags going to WMS and would love to see them win it all. I think people get on here and loose sight of the true reason it was created to talk football not to be 10 foot tall and bullet proof on a computer.  Let the boys play ball and let's talk football, not each others in competencies. With that being said, can't wait till friday!

GO JAGS GO
CC has handled them selves with class, put in the work and don't deserve to be bashed and that's how this all started.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JC Guy on November 28, 2015, 08:42:05 pm
Not everyone from McCrory is classless. Some of them are getting too excited obviously, but this is fearless friday, so..... McCrory football team doesn't deserved to be thumped because some people get on here and say whatever, we are mostly adults here and the kids can't be blamed! Those boys have been out there day in and day out since August and deserve the right to play! They are a good group of kids and are doing their best. I see the Jags going to WMS and would love to see them win it all. I think people get on here and loose sight of the true reason it was created to talk football not to be 10 foot tall and bullet proof on a computer.  Let the boys play ball and let's talk football, not each others in competencies. With that being said, can't wait till friday!

GO JAGS GO
CC has handled them selves with class, put in the work and don't deserve to be bashed and that's how this all started.

The one game I've ever watched ofbconway Christians was 4 years ago at their place....met some nice folks that night

mr.gametime

GO JAGS GO

Exactly....that's how it all started. ..but for some reason you assumed that the person bashing them was a McCrory poster. ..when he wasn't. ...he was a poster who have seen both teams play against Hazen and stated his opinion

JC Guy

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 28, 2015, 09:04:21 pm

GO JAGS GO

Exactly....that's how it all started. ..but for some reason you assumed that the person bashing them was a McCrory poster. ..when he wasn't. ...he was a poster who have seen both teams play against Hazen and stated his opinion
And you guys defended his actions and started name calling. So here we are.😳

Iknewthemwhen

McCrory pulling away in the second half.

02cat

curtain caller

November 28, 2015, 10:15:52 pm #128 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 11:30:11 pm by curtain caller
 If we score good in first half we should roll. Good luck to both teams.

curtain caller

I don't see us running away with the game but I do see McCrory coming out with the W. Boys are fired up and hungary for WMS. I think CC will be a good game for us though, we will have to keep the D line tight. Also weather looks to be good so can't wait. Still going with the jags.

mr.gametime

Everytime these 2 teams meet up in the playoffs it's a shoot out...I can't remember the exact year but it was about 3 or 4 years ago McCrory played C.C in the playoffs and C.C scored like 40 something points but McCrory put up like 62 points...then they played again in the playoffs that next year and C.C won I believe the score was 40-32

bigworm

You wont find a classier group than CC. Bash them all you want. Im sure they are used to it. And im pretty sure they are used to being the underdog in the playoffs. If you beat them you wont hear any complaining from them. Unlike 99 percent of us on here. They will shake your hands and keep football as it should be....just a game. They will give everything they have and leave it all on the field. And if they do lose it wont be because they arent prepared.

Go Eagles!!!

RunAndGun431

I guess we'll see if they complain or not Friday cause they're going to lose

cuz

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 29, 2015, 12:08:34 am
Boys we have someone that can predict the future. He'll take questions all week so let's all take advantage of this miracle that's among us...😄😄😄🤔🤔🤔

Hornet4ever

Will I ever become a millionaire

RunAndGun431

I'll talk to our mayor and principal and see if we can get some bushes and shrubs out beside our stadium so y'all can hide and watch since y'all refuse to believe it.

big E

When McCrory came to Palestine this year they had the look and attitude of a championship football team.

dragondad

Quote from: big E on November 29, 2015, 03:54:12 pm
When McCrory came to Palestine this year they had the look and attitude of a championship football team.

To bad some of their fans don't....but then again, we've all got those one or two we wish we didn't.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2015, 05:26:30 pm

To bad some of their fans don't....but then again, we've all got those one or two we wish we didn't.

+1

mr.gametime

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2015, 05:26:30 pm

Exactly. ..which is why it was pointless for you to even make this comment

bigworm

you can wait if ya want but i told ya they wont. Seems like you are trying to convince yourself.

mcnewfamily

this thead sounds like a bunch of momma's boys. mom he called me a name, he hurt my feelings man yall get over yourselves and just talk football. no need to take away from teams period any teams espically ones that still have games to play show them a little respect for still being in the hunt. with that being said cc and mactown will throw down and i don't believe cc will be able to hold up. mccrory by 10.

bigworm

I actually do belong to my momma.

HOGWlLD

So how do y'all think McCrorys secondary will fare against their passing game

jag4life

Mccrory will come out on top. They are really good and ther defense is even better. They will be your state champs this year. Good group of kids playing some of the best football in the state. Good luck to conway christian but the jags are about to bring it.

Hornet4ever

About 15 new McCrory posters have came about in the last hour.

brown2010

HORNET r u one of them now. come on down Friday will give u a seat anywhere in the stadium

lionfan59

Think CC will show yall a passing attack your not ready for. You may out run them, but in the end CC IS GOING TO THE ROCK. ITS ALL ABOUT THE 5-2A this year.

Jag-Class07

The 7-2a was hollering the same thing last week and we seen how that went

Hornet4ever

Quote from: brown2010 on November 29, 2015, 08:38:50 pm
HORNET r u one of them now. come on down Friday will give u a seat anywhere in the stadium

Lol I'm not a McCrory fan. I have respect for the posters that I met at our game though.. Lol, some of the posters on here are cocky. Which is understandable, and all in good fun. But it's always funny that "IF" their team goes down. They disappear!! Lol..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas