• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian @ McCrory

Started by Hornet4ever, November 27, 2015, 09:48:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Tigerpride37

RunAndGun431

McCrory continues to roll into war memorial!! Jags 42- CC 14

lionfan59

Conway Christian you guys do your thing and we will do ours.  See yall in the ROCK. 

WPWells

Pulling for CC but I figure McCrory will win!

Hornet4ever

McCrory wins by a couple of touchdowns

CaptainSwarm25

Jags by 2 tds! Not impressed with CC's defense at all.

lionfan59

swarm unlike what most think. Offense can win games also

CaptainSwarm25

Very true! But a basic passing defense will stop CC. No great athletes for them on any part of the field. QB has a cannon though.

mr.gametime

Hawgpilot

CCS has overachieved all year.  Mcrory will likely end a real great season for CCS.

lionfan59

CC won't be a push over.  They find a way to win. Keep on thinking that CC is a common team that is over achieving and you will be watching them all the way to the Rock.

keohog

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 27, 2015, 10:09:04 pm
Good enough to beat the scrapper hornets.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: keohog on November 27, 2015, 11:00:09 pm
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 27, 2015, 10:09:04 pm
Good enough to beat the scrapper hornets.

CC will not be a push over. They are not in the 4th round by luck. McCrory will have their hands full.

Bigditchlion

That qb will sling it all over the field. You better play tight to receivers or he will get the ball to end zone in a flash. Go eagles! Way to go representing the 5

Outloud

Hope they ay in mccrory!! That way the jag fans will have plenty of room. CC kinda short on room for fans!!

CaptainSwarm25

Good enough to beat an inexperienced secondary? What an accomplishment.

Jag-Class07

Old Scrapper

Looks like the 5 is showing out this year! McCrory better pressure that dang gun slinger and CC going to have to step up the run defense, this could be high scoring game!

mr.gametime

McCrory secondary is gone have to play lights out and hold there on for McCrory to win....but McCrorys defensive  line gone be pumped for this game...I bet they licking there chops now...they love getting chances to sack the QB

Old Scrapper

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 27, 2015, 11:57:20 pm
McCrory secondary is gone have to play lights out and hold there on for McCrory to win....but McCrorys defensive  line gone be pumped for this game...I bet they licking there chops now...they love getting chances to sack the QB
CC receivers burnt Hazen Dbacks all night, the rain was our best defender!

Jag-Class07

McCrorys Dbacks are a lot quicker than Hazens and can lay the lumber at will.

Qdogg2000

purplehajj

BigDoginBlue

JC Guy

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 27, 2015, 10:12:40 pm
Very true! But a basic passing defense will stop CC. No great athletes for them on any part of the field. QB has a cannon though.
I hope it is dry when they play and you will eat those words. You will see that they have weapons.

JC Guy

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 27, 2015, 11:42:28 pm
Good enough to beat an inexperienced secondary? What an accomplishment.
Our secondary shut Smackover down and they ate us alive.

Jag-Class07

View Profile
Personal Message (Online)

Re: Conway Christian @ McCrory 

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:30:53 am »

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 27, 2015, 10:12:40 pm

I hope it is dry when they play and you will eat those words. You will see that they have weapons.

McCrory has quick aggressive Dbacks should be a dandy wet or dry field

brown2010

JCGUY WHO R U. LOSER WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM U ALL. we may to but don't want to hear from u

mcnewfamily

not the first time these two has met in the play offs. been a shoot out every time. think the series is one and one. had rb have a record setting night against them a few years back and still barley won the game. mcrory by 13

purplehajj

Yes but jc has won the previous three championships don't call out a team that has dominated 2 a football

JC Guy

Quote from: brown2010 on November 28, 2015, 07:22:03 am
JCGUY WHO R U. LOSER WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM U ALL. we may to but don't want to hear from u
Some of you guys are the most classless that I have ever seen. You beat on your chest like your team is world beaters. McCrory is a good team but make no mistake CC is also a very good team. To be completely honest the way a lot of you are acting you deserve to get thumped. Your post speaks loud and clear to whom the loser is.

mr.gametime

Last time they played in the playoffs was when rogo was a freshman. ..he moved up from jr.high and started in the secondary as a 9th grader in the playoffs. ..I think C.C was aware of this cuz they picked on him all night ...it seemed like wich ever receiver he was covering that's who they threw the ball too...he played ok...but gave up alot of yards and big plays that night.....but it's a different story now...he's a mature Sr....who understands how to play his position now and leads his undefeated team in interceptions and is a pick 6 machine....every time he picks a pass off you get excited cuz you know he has the ability to take it back for a touchdown.

Jag-Class07

mr.gametime

Quote from: JC Guy on November 28, 2015, 07:51:48 am
Quote from: brown2010 on November 28, 2015, 07:22:03 am
Some of you guys are the most classless that I have ever seen. You beat on your chest like your team is world beaters. McCrory is a good team but make no mistake CC is also a very good team. To be completely honest the way a lot of you are acting you deserve to get thumped. Your post speaks loud and clear to whom the loser is.

Yeap...Remind you alot of all the Junction city posters on here the last few years

JC Guy

Quote from: purplehajj on November 28, 2015, 07:43:12 am
Yes but jc has won the previous three championships don't call out a team that has dominated 2 a football
Don't worry about it purple some have been waiting a long time to talk. It's been so long since some have had a chance they don't know how to act.

mr.gametime

But J.c guy how can you get mad at other team fans for doing what all your fellow fans been doing for the past 6 or 7 years ...you nevered called any of them classes and trust me I have been on this forum for years and have seen how J.C posters act and yall are by far the most disrespectful group of posters. .

JC Guy

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 28, 2015, 08:07:06 am
But J.c guy how can you get mad at other team fans for doing what all your fellow fans been doing for the past 6 or 7 years ...you nevered called any of them classes and trust me I have been on this forum for years and have seen how J.C posters act and yall are by far the most disrespectful group of posters. .
You better go back and read some more. We do call them out and make fun of them. We have several posters and only have three that are disrespectful and one of those we think is a troll. Hey enjoy your moment in the lights. Keep thinking that CC don't have players ( that's what your guy said and I commented respectfully on ) see how that works out. I took nothing from your team but most on here can't say that when it comes to JC. 

mr.gametime

November 28, 2015, 08:41:40 am #38 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:44:11 am by mr.gametime
Quote from: JC Guy on November 28, 2015, 08:17:27 am
You better go back and read some more. We do call them out and make fun of them. We have several posters and only have three that are disrespectful and one of those we think is a troll. Hey enjoy your moment in the lights. Keep thinking that CC don't have players ( that's what your guy said and I commented respectfully on ) see how that works out. I took nothing from your team but most on here can't say that when it comes to JC.

That guy is not even a McCrory poster ....and just like you clam its only like 3 posters from Junction city who are disrespectful it's only a few from McCrory that do the same....all I'm saying is. ...sweep around your on porch before you start sweeping around someone else's. ...if you feel this way about the situation you should have been on here telling your "couple" of J.c posters the same thing and keeping them in check ..telling them to stop being classes. ...I love to talk football. .I will get on here and talk football all day ...but I can't stand hypocrites ....

lionfan59

purplehajj

I'm pulling for the jags but don't call out a program that has dominated and far as jc posters talking crap when we played them in state there fans were nothing but nice on fearless and at the game some people don't know how to act when they start winning

Old Scrapper

Everybody talks crap and everyone wears their feelings in their shirt sleeve this time of year.

mr.gametime

RunAndGun431

All I know is CC has given up lots and lots of points on the ground this year.....Friday night won't be any different!!

RunAndGun431

JC guy- How is  yall's basketball season going?

cuz

Quote from: purplehajj on November 28, 2015, 08:58:09 am
I'm pulling for the jags but don't call out a program that has dominated and far as jc posters talking crap when we played them in state there fans were nothing but nice on fearless and at the game some people don't know how to act when they start winning
+1 Thanks. JC guy just posted the obvious.?CC has a very good team to have made it this far and shouldn't be taken lightly. Make lightly of them and it will cost you. They scored more on JC than anyone in a very long time......😉
Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 28, 2015, 09:11:26 am
All I know is CC has given up lots and lots of points on the ground this year.....Friday night won't be any different!!
They've scored lots of points also.....this could mean a high scoring game...😉

cuz

mr.gametime

I agree there going be alot of touchdowns scored in this game ...it's gonna come down to who defense can get a couple of key stops and end the other teams drive..and I think that's where McCrory will hold the advantage ..my score prediction. ..uhm...39-28 McCrory

JC Guy

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 28, 2015, 08:41:40 am
Quote from: JC Guy on November 28, 2015, 08:17:27 am

That guy is not even a McCrory poster ....and just like you clam its only like 3 posters from Junction city who are disrespectful it's only a few from McCrory that do the same....all I'm saying is. ...sweep around your on porch before you start sweeping around someone else's. ...if you feel this way about the situation you should have been on here telling your "couple" of J.c posters the same thing and keeping them in check ..telling them to stop being classes. ...I love to talk football. .I will get on here and talk football all day ...but I can't stand hypocrites ....
CAN YOU READ? We do.

playmaker04

I made a comment on a post in 2012 after watching McCrory in a Jr High game in which they beat my Tbirds for the Jr High Conference Championship that this class had a great shot of being in War Memorial in 3 years. I still believe that. Mac 32 CC 16

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas