• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday 2a Fan poll-Round 3

Started by HorseFeathers, November 25, 2015, 09:51:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Don't Have time to do the Table this week...So you get some comments instead...

1. McCrory(7)....97....Jaguars are the 3rd team to hold #1 this season
2. Rison(3)........85....Wildcats fall from #1 after escaping Gurdon in a 26-21 battle
3. England.........76....Some might say the Lions first test of the season occurs this week..
4. Des Arc.........74....Eagles squash upstart Magnet Cove...Look to do the same to another 2A-5 Team This week.
5. Hector..........47....Wildcats pull a tougher than expected victory out against Brinkley...Head to Traditionville this week..
6. Conway Christian..46...let's be honest, who really expected Conway Christian to come out of the dragon's Lair with a W?
7. Hazen..........35...Call it riding emotions, or peaking at the right time, Hornets Could be the 3rd team from the 6 in the semi finals...
8. Junction City..16....A 2nd Round exit is a disaster of a season for the Dragons...But will it become the norm in unfamiliar 3A?
9. Cross County..10..T-Birds had a fine season, just didn't end the way they wanted.
10. Hackett.........3...Hornets weren't a bad team...McCrory just looks to be THAT Good..

Dropped out: None

Others Recieving Votes: Gurdon(1)

dart

HF you don't need to post when your drinking.

WPWells

dart

Jaybo

02cat

The way Mt Ida talks they have already won State and everyone else is playing for second. So I would agree with this poll if that's the case

dart

looks like theres more than one bottle lol

Hornet4ever

The Bear

FootballDude02

I'm personally not mad at this lol...if I've heard it once for Mt. Ida, I've heard it all...honest opinion about them belongs on Catfish the tv show, cause I don't think they are who they say they are. This is one mans opinion though, but I call CATFISH lol!

imtie

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 26, 2015, 01:16:19 am
I'm personally not mad at this lol...if I've heard it once for Mt. Ida, I've heard it all...honest opinion about them belongs on Catfish the tv show, cause I don't think they are who they say they are. This is one mans opinion though, but I call CATFISH lol!

Actually it's voted on..

FootballDude02

Quote from: imtie on November 26, 2015, 05:13:58 am
Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 26, 2015, 01:16:19 am

Actually it's voted on..
I'm saying it's my opinion that they aren't who they claim to be...In other words, I'm glad they aren't on the list

Jag-Class07

Friday night will show why they are not on the list .

Ida57

I agree if you only beat Gtown by 5 you should drop from #1 but, if Rison had beat them by say 42 then they very well should have kept the top spot with the Jags at #2.

BrianfromCarlisle

It'll get fixed. I know Mt Ida had some votes.  I'm sure they will come in 4-6 like they should. That's where they've been. And I don't see a major jump

HorseFeathers

Due to being lazy....the next poll that I'll count votes from will be after the finals..#1 will be decided and the rest of us losers can fight it out for the other 9 positions

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas