• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanksgiving

Started by FootballDude02, November 24, 2015, 09:17:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FootballDude02

Not one myself to make predictions on games nor talk about who's goin to do what to whom, but I do find it rather entertaining when some people post.  There's going to be some interesting games this Friday, and I hope everyone doesn't eat too much Thursday. I just wanted to be generous and share a recipie for you guys. May not taste the best, but it's what some will have for left overs lol  ;D

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 24, 2015, 09:17:57 pm
Not one myself to make predictions on games nor talk about who's goin to do what to whom, but I do find it rather entertaining when some people post.  There's going to be some interesting games this Friday, and I hope everyone doesn't eat too much Thursday. I just wanted to be generous and share a recipie for you guys. May not taste the best, but it's what some will have for left overs lol  ;D

+1
You're always entertaining, lol!

Old Scrapper

HorseFeathers

cuz

November 24, 2015, 10:19:53 pm #4 Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:28:58 pm by cuz
Happy Thanksgiving....

Let's not forget all our solders who can't be with their families....

JimmyTiger2001

I'd like to extend from my family to yalls a very happy and blessed thanksgiving.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody.

And continued prayers for your family and father jimmy.

Hornet4ever

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll make a toast to football and gaining 10 pounds this week!  ;D

FootballDude02

Someone tell me what it tastes like lmbo

bleudog

FootballDude02

Quote from: bleudog on November 25, 2015, 06:22:37 pm

lol!! That'll go right with it

bleudog

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 25, 2015, 06:35:02 pm
Quote from: bleudog on November 25, 2015, 06:22:37 pm

lol!! That'll go right with it

Gotta wash that crow down with something. :-)

Jaybo

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

MomaLion

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone..be safe  :)

Hornet4ever

Old Scrapper

There is no maybe with me, I did.

Lions84

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We had a great meal and time of Fellowship.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas