• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

real contenders

Started by mcnewfamily, November 21, 2015, 07:07:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2015, 10:27:26 pm
Quote from: HF on November 24, 2015, 10:24:40 pm
By the time the 2A-6 Fully accepts that the Forward Pass is a legal part of Football...The rest of the world will have come full circle back to the Triple-Option Offenses haha

Des arc has accepted it and mccrory probably has the most underrated qb in 2A. He was the man for them the night we played.

he was the man and they only managed 170 yards? Not sarcasm. A serious question.

The Bear

Not gunna lie McCroy is a good team but there highlights look like a 7th grade team , so that means nothing . Don't worry about MI's speed I would be worrying about the pounding up the gut

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 24, 2015, 11:22:16 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2015, 10:27:26 pm
Quote from: HF on November 24, 2015, 10:24:40 pm
By the time the 2A-6 Fully accepts that the Forward Pass is a legal part of Football...The rest of the world will have come full circle back to the Triple-Option Offenses haha

Des arc has accepted it and mccrory probably has the most underrated qb in 2A. He was the man for them the night we played.

he was the man and they only managed 170 yards? Not sarcasm. A serious question.

He was the only thing they had going for them.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HOGWlLD on November 24, 2015, 06:57:35 pm
also McCrory has been good all year but the McCrory team i saw last friday is HUNGRY!! made plays like i haven't ever seen on a high school field. Surely Hackett wasn't that bad.

No, we aren't "that bad" I can promise you that. Given that we turned the ball over 5 times, which is unusual for us. We've struggled with some fumbling throughout the year but we aren't 49-6 bad. McCrory did their job, they jumped on us early after committing some foolish turnovers and never looked back. That's what good teams do, I think losing to Hazen last season in the playoffs left a bad taste in their mouth. I'm not used to watching my team lose, but man McCrory put us to it last Friday. Rogo and company are quick and aggressive. For sure a good team.

FootballDude02

Quote from: The Bear on November 25, 2015, 12:29:35 am
Not gunna lie McCroy is a good team but there highlights look like a 7th grade team , so that means nothing . Don't worry about MI's speed I would be worrying about the pounding up the gut
You don't think they are worried about "pounding up the gut" do you? They have faced arguably two of the best RBs in 2A in Greene and Penn..not to mention the ones that "pound it up the gut" at des arc lol! You must have read my new cook book...lol here's a copy

big E

Classic can I get a copy?

curtain caller

HOGWlLD

man this will sure make friday night even sweeter. hey bear......youll be singing a different tune come friday night bout mmmmm lets say 830....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HOGWlLD on November 25, 2015, 07:42:27 am
man this will sure make friday night even sweeter. hey bear......youll be singing a different tune come friday night bout mmmmm lets say 830....

Thank it will take that long? Lol

purplehajj

Mccrory has faced Covington Aycock Penn and Greene seriously doubt they are worried about mount ida

Mohawk 54

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2015, 10:21:03 pm
I guess bad game isn't how to describe it, abnormal would be more like it.
We had one of those last year against McCroy in the playoff and you said it was because we played somebody from the six. Gurdon had three turnovers and got in the red zone four times and did not score. Lol. The only thing we both have was a loss to them.

bleudog

November 25, 2015, 09:08:09 am #61 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:37:29 am by bleudog
Quote from: The Bear on November 21, 2015, 08:08:08 am
Rison is to venerable.....

Venerable: to be admired and respected because of status or age. One becomes venerable by achieving great things.

That sounds about right. ;)

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: bleudog on November 25, 2015, 09:08:09 am
Quote from: The Bear on November 21, 2015, 08:08:08 am
Rison is to venerable. Can't stop the run this is why they are not a real contender . Now on to better teams . MCcroy can play some ball . So can my Lions . Next Friday night will be the winner of the state championship. No other teams have much of a shot in my opinion . Roll On Lions

Venerable: to be admired and respected because of your status or age. One becomes venerable by achieving great things.

That sounds about right. ;)

A "venerable" team isn't who you want to face in the playoffs!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HOGWlLD

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2015, 07:47:21 am

probably not but im feelin nice this morning

The Bear

Quote from: HOGWlLD on November 25, 2015, 10:04:45 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2015, 07:47:21 am

probably not but im feelin nice this morning
yep that ole melody"winner winner chicken dinner"

The Bear

Let's be real MI is going to be the 2A state champs .

Lionbro20

The bear should be on a movie with Will Ferrell lol Mccrory will feed you yalls crow.

Outloud

Ok i know this is going to chap some butts, but here goes!! And i know a lot of people are thinking it but wont post it too.   With C.C. beating junction city, la. who is the AAA going to pick to win the 2A state championship???  ( this is just a joke and only a joke so no threats!!! I dont take kindly to threats!!!! Had 1 threat already this year and was 2 ft from him and he wouldn't turn around!!! Like i said just a joke!!!!!!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Outloud on November 25, 2015, 02:17:52 pm
Ok i know this is going to chap some butts, but here goes!! And i know a lot of people are thinking it but wont post it too.   With C.C. beating junction city, la. who is the AAA going to pick to win the 2A state championship???  ( this is just a joke and only a joke so no threats!!! I dont take kindly to threats!!!! Had 1 threat already this year and was 2 ft from him and he wouldn't turn around!!! Like i said just a joke!!!!!!!

Your "joke" went stale about halfway through because of you repeating "this is a joke" 100 times. What are you even talking about.

The Bear

Jag-Class07

McCrory vs Des Arc
Rematch at the rock

Big Cat Daddy

lionfan59

The Bear

Sounds like a joke to me . " haha"

whoknows

November 25, 2015, 07:39:00 pm #74 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:52:29 pm by whoknows
Quote from: Outloud on November 25, 2015, 02:17:52 pm

Don't worry...we see you flexing your keyboard muscles...

Outloud

No keyboard!!  Dont sit around on computer.just get on phone when sitting in line to make the rest of yall scratch your heads and get mad!!!

Blue

Semis will be Rison - Des Arc on one side and Mt Ida - Hazen little doubt about that. I think the finals will be a great game that Mt Ida wins

Wilcat43

Quote from: Blue on November 26, 2015, 03:49:48 pm
Semis will be Rison - Des Arc on one side and Mt Ida - Hazen little doubt about that. I think the finals will be a great game that Mt Ida wins
u related to bear or what!!

lionfan59

Blue walk away from the Juice.  Finals will be a team from the 5 and 6  and I'm bout talking about CC, Hazen,or Des a Arc

Outloud

Do the math hornet4ever!! 3 times a long way from 100!!! Sorry to have bored you to tears!!(naw, i'm not!!)

Old Scrapper

GAME DAY! Good Luck and safe travels.

lionfan59

Today's the day the 5 shuts the 6 up.

Old Scrapper

lionfan59

We will there my friend. We will in deed!!!! GO LIONS AND GO CC EAGLES.

HOGWlLD

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 27, 2015, 07:58:30 am
Come on and get some!! We got plenty to go around.

BigLion10

Good luck to all the teams tonight. Hope everyone has safe travels and injury free games. Go Lions!!

playmaker04

Couple more pretenders seasons over

keohog

Quote from: HOGWlLD on November 27, 2015, 09:26:17 am
You obviously didn't have enough ;D

HOGWlLD

Quote from: keohog on November 28, 2015, 09:03:10 am
had too much for the lions.

BigLion10

What you talking bout Willis. The lions moved on

playmaker04

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 28, 2015, 09:55:29 am
What you talking bout Willis. The lions moved on
looks like another newb. He will go away soon. Playoffs always brings out the newbs

BigLion10

keohog

Quote from: HOGWlLD on November 28, 2015, 09:54:34 am
Not the ENGLAND LIONS!!!!

FootballDude02

Quote from: keohog on November 28, 2015, 10:03:43 am
He talking about the mountain Lions of ida, not the ones that roam the grassy plains

HOGWlLD

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 28, 2015, 10:47:07 am
Quote from: keohog on November 28, 2015, 10:03:43 am
He talking about the mountain Lions of ida, not the ones that roam the grassy plains
my Ida lions.....calm down. Not your turn yet

Hatchet

mr.gametime

Would love to see England vs McCrory at war memorial. ..I remember England beat McCrory a few years ago in the playoffs in a overtime game...England converted a pass play on like 4th and 20 wich kept them alive and helped them win the game....it was a heartbreaker for the Jags...

Bigditchlion

It was COLD too!!!! Great ballgame at jags stadium that night.

BigLion10

4ots I remember it well best game I have ever attended in person it was great

curtain caller

Looks like we might be getting that rematch. For a old jaguar I'd love to see them in WMS with this bunch of kids.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas