• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison: Rison is on their way to War Memorial?

Started by 4thandgoal, November 21, 2015, 12:24:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Outloud

My pick is rison to win it all. Talked to a lot of the players after playoff game last year and that bunch if kids impressed me!! They kinda made a far off rison fan with the way they played and their  all around attitude!! Go rison, you toppled a giant and go take the crown!!

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Outloud on November 28, 2015, 08:47:37 am
My pick is rison to win it all. Talked to a lot of the players after playoff game last year and that bunch if kids impressed me!! They kinda made a far off rison fan with the way they played and their  all around attitude!! Go rison, you toppled a giant and go take the crown!!
Rison will be hard to beat.

cuz

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on November 28, 2015, 09:08:38 am
Quote from: Outloud on November 28, 2015, 08:47:37 am
Rison will be hard to beat.
Rison had no superstars. They play just straight hard nose football. They are well coached make few mistakes and will capitalize on yours.....😉

littleman

Gonna be a good game, like I said on another thread, Rison is rich in tradition, the folks down there expect those kids to win and the kids play like they expect to win. They are extremely well coached and that atmosphere is one of the best I have ever seen. England though is loaded with weapons, and yea they will go hit ya. It's the semis and a chance to get to the rock! Gonna be a good one, and I can't wait to watch it.

wildcat_x-mgr

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on November 28, 2015, 06:44:09 am
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on November 28, 2015, 04:49:30 am
Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on November 28, 2015, 01:50:36 am
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on November 22, 2015, 09:01:31 am
Quote from: Blue on November 22, 2015, 02:00:21 am
Rison will win by 3 scores.
They will be lucky if they score three times.
Quote from: clwrinkle on November 24, 2015, 09:56:05 am
Rison was lucky to have beaten Gurdon last week. Both teams played each other to the end.
No crying here better team won HECTOR had a really good season 12 and 1 is pretty good Go Cats!

Lucky us! LOL They do say, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Maybe we're both? ;D
No crying here we just got beat.

Didn't say you were man, just having a little fun. :) And since I didn't say it before, I'll say it now: Congrats to Hector on a great season, looks like your program is a class act. My cousin and I were talking about how good of sports your boys were on the field last night, helping ours up in between plays and such. And of course, they played their hearts out until the last whistle, very impressive! May see you guys next year!

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on November 28, 2015, 11:25:58 am
Rison was lucky to have beaten Gurdon last week. Both teams played each other to the end.
No crying here better team won HECTOR had a really good season 12 and 1 is pretty good Go Cats!

Lucky us! LOL They do say, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Maybe we're both? ;D

Didn't say you were man, just having a little fun. :) And since I didn't say it before, I'll say it now: Congrats to Hector on a great season, looks like your program is a class act. My cousin and I were talking about how good of sports your boys were on the field last night, helping ours up in between plays and such. And of course, they played their hearts out until the last whistle, very impressive! May see you guys next year!
Thank you! We are very proud of our young men! A lot of teams would've gave up at 38-15 but our guys battled back and to finish 12-1 and go toe to toe with #1 shows that we was a solid ball team!! Congrats to Rison and best of luck rest of the year!!

wildcat_x-mgr

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 28, 2015, 01:11:23 pm
Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on November 28, 2015, 11:25:58 am

Thank you! We are very proud of our young men! A lot of teams would've gave up at 38-15 but our guys battled back and to finish 12-1 and go toe to toe with #1 shows that we was a solid ball team!! Congrats to Rison and best of luck rest of the year!!

Much appreciated, my friend!

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas