• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen @ Conway Christian

Started by Old Scrapper, November 20, 2015, 11:45:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

Old Scrapper

After losing 3 of the first 4 games this year it was looking pretty dim for the Hornets, turnovers and penalties were killers, these boys are playing some ball now!

mr.gametime

McCrory and Hazen had a good game in the semi finals last year...let's make it happen again.

Old Scrapper

I would like to see a Hazen/ McCrory matchup again. Hazen has a big task ahead of them Friday night first. These boys been working their tails off getting ready for CC

bigworm

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 26, 2015, 04:30:11 pm
I would like to see a Hazen/ McCrory matchup again. Hazen has a big task ahead of them Friday night first. These boys been working their tails off getting ready for CC

An England CC rematch sounds even better.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: bigworm on November 26, 2015, 09:18:25 pm

yea I'm sure it does to you bigworm, never know how this all going to work out. It's possible!!!

cuz

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 25, 2015, 08:51:50 pm
McCrory and Hazen had a good game in the semi finals last year...let's make it happen again.
Not going to happen Cc wins this one....😋

lionfan59

Quote from: bigworm on November 26, 2015, 09:18:25 pm

I could go with that!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr.gametime

It's Game Day Hazen. ...time to put up or shut up...good luck to you guys tonight...and make sure you show them boys how we play football in the 6...bring home the WIN.

lionfan59

Here we go CC rip out the stingers of them Hornets send them back to console their fellow 6 member.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 27, 2015, 07:57:30 am
Here we go CC rip out the stingers of them Hornets send them back to console their fellow 6 member.
You woke up a little angry this morning!

lionfan59

Yea I did. Dang wife has me in Fayetville.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 27, 2015, 08:41:51 am

It's for the best,  that way you don't see what happens tonight to those lions.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2015, 08:54:36 am
Quote from: lionfan59 on November 27, 2015, 08:41:51 am

It's for the best,  that way you don't see what happens tonight to those lions.
LOL

bleudog

dragondad

Came through Conway around 6:45, it was raining hammers and pitchforks, going to be a very sloppy game. Prayers for safety and health of players and fans.

From Ft Leonard Wood. MO. to just South of Little Rock it never stopped pouring rain, not for even one second.

Hawgpilot

I'm at the game in a vehicle...CCS up 10-8 in second qtr.  Anyone know if there is an Internet feed?

Hawgpilot

CCS 17-16. Hagen scored on 2 special teams plays.

bleudog

Hawgpilot

dragondad

Quote from: Hawgpilot on November 27, 2015, 08:51:56 pm
CCS 31-16

Hate this for Penn but I fully expected CCS to show out. Won't surprise me one bit to see them holding that Champ-Trophy in two weeks.

Hawgpilot

34-22 CCS just recovered onside kick.  Start of the 4th qtr

Hornet4ever

Big fourth down coming up for Hazen... They don't convert this CC will be on their way to the 4th round

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 27, 2015, 09:37:45 pm
Big fourth down coming up for Hazen... They don't convert this CC will be on their way to the 4th round

And Hazen converts on a long pass...

1st and 10 for Hazen with 3:15 left in the game

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 27, 2015, 09:38:34 pm

4th and short for Hazen

monster_island

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 27, 2015, 09:41:15 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 27, 2015, 09:38:34 pm

4th and short for Hazen

Conway Christian holds.... 1st down CC! Huge stop for CC. 1:34 left

Hornet4ever

Conway Christian gets a 1st down. Hazen has 1 time out left. 1:17 left in the game. Game over barring a miracle. Congrats to Conway Christian, good luck against McCrory..

cuz

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 27, 2015, 09:45:59 pm
Conway Christian gets a 1st down. Hazen has 1 time out left. 1:17 left in the game. Game over barring a miracle. Congrats to Conway Christian, good luck against McCrory..
CC will play England....

bleudog

Hazen                  30
Conway Christian   34

Final

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on November 27, 2015, 09:48:14 pm
CC will play England....

They will have to beat mccrory first

Hornet4ever

CC will play England....

No, England will play Rison.

WPWells

CC will play England....

CC plays McCrory. England plays Rison

dragondad

CC will play England....

McCrory

cuz

CC will play England....
My bad...McCrory

lionfan59

Cuz you were just seeing the Future.

keohog

lionfan59

Pick I think the crickets are in the room!!!

Outloud

Great game between hazen and conway christian. Wish rain would have let up a little but i guess monsoon season is upon us!! I also wish hazen could have defended pass a little better!! C.C gotta a heck of a pass game!! Good luck to C.C., McCrory, England and Rison the rest of the way!!!!(the thixth still got 1 team playing!!!)lol. Jmo- rison vs mccrory in wms!

Old Scrapper

That kid from CC can sure chunk that ball, By far the best QB Hazen has faced this year, only thing that slowed him down was a wet ball and that didn't seem to bother him often. Congrats Hornets on a great season.

curtain caller

Hazen way to hang in there, yall had a good run, congrats!

Outloud

Now that the game is over maybe somebody can answer a question!! At the beginning of 3rd quarter when cc had run 1 play and then got penalized for false start, how did it become 1st and 10 again? Defense dropped qb for 2 yrd loss. It was 2nd and 12, i thought when hazen declined penalty,shouldnt that have been 3 and 12 and not 1 and 10 again? I think even the officials were confused because they discussed it a long time before they even talked to both coaches?  I know both sides of fans were screaming because it took so long to make a call in the pouring rain!!

ArrowsATC

Quote from: Outloud on November 28, 2015, 02:59:50 pm
Now that the game is over maybe somebody can answer a question!! At the beginning of 3rd quarter when cc had run 1 play and then got penalized for false start, how did it become 1st and 10 again? Defense dropped qb for 2 yrd loss. It was 2nd and 12, i thought when hazen declined penalty,shouldnt that have been 3 and 12 and not 1 and 10 again? I think even the officials were confused because they discussed it a long time before they even talked to both coaches?  I know both sides of fans were screaming because it took so long to make a call in the pouring rain!!
I think no one will know for sure except coaches and officials....but my understanding is this.....It was a false start, which is a dead ball penalty on first and 10....you are correct on the tackle for loss which would have stood if the penalty wasn't a dead ball foul. Should have been 1st and 15...but the coaches declined the penalty (which I didn't even know you could do on a false start, but I was reminded it happens from time to time on 4th down when offense takes delay to back up). So....dead ball foul stops play, step off was declined, replay first down.

Outloud

Play should have been blown dead. Instead they let it go and a loss of yardage was result. Shouldnt ball have been spotted at that point? Didnt know they gave positive yardage on a declined penalty. Just curious!!! Good luck to conway christian in the next 2 rounds of play!! That passing game is awesome!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas