• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle of the Wildcats, Hectot @ Rison

Started by Wildcatalumni21, November 20, 2015, 10:36:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Fan

wiseguy

Wilcat43

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 23, 2015, 06:57:41 pm
Hootens says Rison by 6, Hector has a lot to prove Friday night and I believe they are ready!!
hey 21 I'm not worried about hootes I'm worried about Lanny beaver what he says he better pick against Hector or I'm mad!!!! Lol!!

Wilcat43

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on November 23, 2015, 07:13:37 pm
Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 23, 2015, 06:48:38 am
Quote from: HF on November 23, 2015, 06:43:39 am
Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 23, 2015, 06:35:21 am
Quote from: HF on November 23, 2015, 06:25:32 am
Looks like this one will be played in the rain...
Who do you think that benefits the most?

Probably Rison....Rison has thrown it some this year, but I'd be willing to bet Hector relies in the pass more than they do.
Their run game won't be as tough in the rain though and we've proven can pass in the rain

Guess hootens disagree

You're from the 4-2A, Hootens won't show Hector any love against these next few teams unless you win state. Lol

dart

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: dart on November 24, 2015, 12:51:22 am
Rison takes this one by 14
The 8 2a got exposed again Fri night Rison will go out this week. Hector scored more on Bearden in first quarter than Rison and JC scored in 4 quarters.

AlumniLights

Maybe 6 wins? 02cat would know, but I think we went to Shiloh christian in first round that year
[/quote]

That was never a good thing back in those days HF!

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on November 24, 2015, 06:18:58 am
The 8 2a got exposed again Fri night Rison will go out this week. Hector scored more on Bearden in first quarter than Rison and JC scored in 4 quarters.
So I have to say this really makes me laugh every time I see a Hector fan post this. Ok so you scored more points on the 2nd worst team in the 8-2A this year but with this being said that team also scored more points on Hector than on Rison and Junction combined. Rison held them to under 50 yards the entire game and 2 first downs.

cuz

Quote from: #1wildcatfan on November 24, 2015, 07:25:17 am
So I have to say this really makes me laugh every time I see a Hector fan post this. Ok so you scored more points on the 2nd worst team in the 8-2A this year but with this being said that team also scored more points on Hector than on Rison and Junction combined. Rison held them to under 50 yards the entire game and 2 first downs.
I think Hector has one of the best offensive teams playing but if anything their D is a little weak and that's been exposed in games against better teams.....

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: cuz on November 24, 2015, 08:15:24 am
I think Hector has one of the best offensive teams playing but if anything their D is a little weak and that's been exposed in games against better teams.....
I'll agree with you on that cuz, our D is gonna have to wrap up and make plays! Gotta force Rison to 3rd and longs and try to not let them have long, time chewing drives. I don't think they can stop our offense but can't score if they ain't on the field

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 24, 2015, 09:16:17 am
I'll agree with you on that cuz, our D is gonna have to wrap up and make plays! Gotta force Rison to 3rd and longs and try to not let them have long, time chewing drives. I don't think they can stop our offense but can't score if they ain't on the field
Rison is no where near a physical as Brinkley.

Old Scrapper

I know nothing about either team, going to pick Rison just because they showed us all at the first of the year we all had a chance this year and not just playing for 2nd.

cuz

Quote from: wiseguy on November 23, 2015, 08:52:02 pm
Hey Rison do you have a roof over the visitors bleachers?
Nope barely got bleachers... ;D

02cat

Quote from: cuz on November 24, 2015, 01:30:48 pm
The way I hear we may just need to rent a pontoon and anchor out by the sideline

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: 02cat on November 24, 2015, 01:45:06 pm
Quote from: cuz on November 24, 2015, 01:30:48 pm
The way I hear we may just need to rent a pontoon and anchor out by the sideline
Any good places to eat in Rison?

BigLion10

Negative all they have is a gas station. Best bet would be pine bluff or little rock

alum02

There's a good Mexican restaurant, Pizza Pro, and Sandwich Shop in Rison.

#1wildcatfan

Hey now we have a pizza place, Patty's kitchen, and Marcellas which is a pretty good Mexican place! If you want something different then you might want to stop somewhere else 😬

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: alum02 on November 24, 2015, 02:50:09 pm
Sorry wifi out in the sticks isn't so great!

WPWells

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 24, 2015, 02:44:31 pm
Negative all they have is a gas station. Best bet would be pine bluff or little rock

Soooooooo just Little Rock

BigLion10

Quote from: #1wildcatfan on November 24, 2015, 02:51:51 pm
Hey now we have a pizza place, Patty's kitchen, and Marcellas which is a pretty good Mexican place! If you want something different then you might want to stop somewhere else 😬
my mistake

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: #1wildcatfan on November 24, 2015, 02:53:32 pm
Quote from: alum02 on November 24, 2015, 02:50:09 pm
Sorry wifi out in the sticks isn't so great!
Go Getm Hector! Fixing to be on my way to Georgia to vist with the oldest son who is in basic at Ft. Benning. This could be my youngest sons last game he is a sr.  Sometimes we have sacrifice's we have to make Go Cats Go...and go #20! A big THANK YOU to all our service men and women this Thanksgiving.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 24, 2015, 02:57:17 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on November 24, 2015, 02:44:31 pm

Soooooooo just Little Rock

You mean getting mugged in pine bluff isn't a part of your pre-game traditions?

lionfan59

Leon's Catfish in Pine Bluff (Watson Chapel) great food/Service

godevilmom

November 24, 2015, 07:39:08 pm #75 Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 07:53:36 pm by godevilmom
Quote from: G-HIGH on November 20, 2015, 11:55:39 pm
Hector should get their band there early and line them up against the wall just off the field where the visiting team walks to the locker room after warmups and just blare horns and bang drums to drown out the foul mouthed hecklers before the game.

AMEN BROTHER! Also if Hector does lose, a mom doesn't walk up to a player n rudely say bye bye your out of here. That was very disrespectful especially to a senior player! This go devil mom didn't find out about this until yesterday. And still very upset!
And also to those ppl from Rison all I can say is my go devils won that game last week! And to the person that said my boys were cussing at the fans THAT IS NOT TRUE YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR FACTS! Hector is going to beat Rison this week cause those wildcats don't want to fight for that victory they want the refs to give them yardage like they did us last week!

BigLion10

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 24, 2015, 07:20:06 pm
amen brother chef Lee is good too if u like chinese

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 24, 2015, 09:16:17 am

Like 10+ minute drives that start one play before the end of 3rd quarter on their own 7 and end 93 yards later in the endzone with 1:44 left in the game?  That kind of drive?   ;D
With the weather, it may be that kind of night...

As a side note, this will the 100th playoff game Rison has played in, the equivalent of having 10 extra regular seasons.  Overall record is 61-38 I think.  Or it could be 68-31...

TC2

This may already be posted somewhere, but will this game be live streamed?

02cat

Ventman

Gonna go with Rison by a couple of scores in this one.

WonderWartHawg

Think it's going to be a close one.
A lot depends on how well Hector likes mud.
Rison by 3.

wiseguy

Not much trash-talk on this one..... Think one team is scared and the other is proud of it ;)

02cat

I think it's because after the battle last year it could go anyway this year. I believe it will come down to who makes the first mistake again. I don't believe we will see another back like Greene. We have to wrap up and tackle and hold on to the ball and the rest will take care of itself. Rison has a great TRADITION rich program and will be very tough to beat at home. Lots of respect for them and there program, there fans were very nice and classy when they came to The Mountiain. Bring on Wildcat Bowl II.

wiseguy

Quote from: 02cat on November 25, 2015, 11:11:00 pm
I think it's because after the battle last year it could go anyway this year. I believe it will come down to who makes the first mistake again. I don't believe we will see another back like Greene. We have to wrap up and tackle and hold on to the ball and the rest will take care of itself. Rison has a great TRADITION rich program and will be very tough to beat at home. Lots of respect for them and there program, there fans were very nice and classy when they came to The Mountiain. Bring on Wildcat Bowl II.
Agree 02cat, should be a good one! Too bad the weather conditions couldn't be a little more favorable :-\

mrscoach

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 24, 2015, 07:20:06 pm
Never been disappointed with Leon's! Great place to eat!

Bigditchlion

dragonpride27

I have no dog in the hunt..my dragons got put out by a subpar c.c team that we should have mercy ruled...but...we didnt...we played at rison in the beginning of the year...they have a descent crowd but their tradition in the PAST cant win...theyre not big..not fast...not to physical either..cant throw...hector should whip them if they are as ood as advertised...but neither team is good enough to win 2a.. The winner will be england/des arc or mccrory/ mt ida....all those teams much more talented than hector/rison...8 2a down this yr bcuz jc is done and bearden is down...

wiseguy

Quote from: dragonpride27 on November 26, 2015, 06:39:38 pm
I have no dog in the hunt..my dragons got put out by a subpar c.c team that we should have mercy ruled...but...we didnt...we played at rison in the beginning of the year...they have a descent crowd but their tradition in the PAST cant win...theyre not big..not fast...not to physical either..cant throw...hector should whip them if they are as ood as advertised...but neither team is good enough to win 2a.. The winner will be england/des arc or mccrory/ mt ida....all those teams much more talented than hector/rison...8 2a down this yr bcuz jc is done and bearden is down...
JC hasn't played any of the teams mentioned here this year so this is dragonpride27s opinion and NOTHING more ;)

Wilcat43

Well Hector is again the underdog by fearless Friday's j bird!!! I don't think they have got a game right this year smh!!!!!! ::)hahaaaha!!

Lumberjackfan1978

#1wildcatfan

It's game day!! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning! Safe travels to all the Hector fans making the trip to Rison tonight!!

lionfan59

Oh this is fixing to hurt, but Go Hector.

02cat

Big Cat Daddy

02cat

bhartgen

This game will come down to one thing...... C.... K..... 
See ya after the game for the answer.

HOGWlLD

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bhartgen on November 27, 2015, 10:09:55 am

Concealed karry? I knew rison had a tough crowd, but didn't know I'd need to bebpacking to make it out of the stadium?

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bhartgen on November 27, 2015, 10:09:55 am
How many letters and can I buy a vowel?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas