• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle of the Wildcats, Hectot @ Rison

Started by Wildcatalumni21, November 20, 2015, 10:36:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

02cat

Thanks guys, and yes defense did cause them but we shouldn't of had them. Good luck Rison!!!

cuz

November 27, 2015, 10:10:42 pm #151 Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 10:34:46 pm by cuz
Quote from: 02cat on November 27, 2015, 10:06:05 pm
Thanks guys, and yes defense did cause them but we shouldn't of had them. Good luck Rison!!!
Great game by both teams nothing but great football. Great season Hector. Good luck Rison....

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 27, 2015, 09:52:54 pm
Quote from: HF on November 27, 2015, 09:22:12 pm
Refs didn't cost us the game...their offensive execution beat us more than anything...
Good point...officials are not chosen by the home team, nor are they paid by the home team. Now, were the officials bad? Probably so, aren't most of them anymore? But I highly doubt they cheated Hector...

Listening to the Rison broadcast, I can assure you that all the bad calls weren't against Hector.  Probably about even.

02cat

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on November 27, 2015, 10:11:08 pm
Refs didn't cost us the game...their offensive execution beat us more than anything...
Good point...officials are not chosen by the home team, nor are they paid by the home team. Now, were the officials bad? Probably so, aren't most of them anymore? But I highly doubt they cheated Hector...

Listening to the Rison broadcast, I can assure you that all the bad calls weren't against Hector.  Probably about even.
What are you people not understanding, we are in no way blaming the lost on the refs.

Bigcat69

So Rison had 2 refs from Rison so if coach t pushed for this would that mean Rison forfeits and Hector wins ::)

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: 02cat on November 27, 2015, 09:54:05 pm
Shut up you idiot... Yes there was some bad calls but we lost the game due to
to many mistakes on our end.
Sensitive people from Hector...lol...but if you read what I said I think I pointed that out...but I doubt you can read...carry on junior...

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: 02cat on November 27, 2015, 10:13:24 pm
Quote from: WonderWartHawg on November 27, 2015, 10:11:08 pm

What are you people not understanding, we are in no way blaming the lost on the refs.
Nobody said YOU did, but a couple of people were...please learn to read and comprehend...everything isn't about you!

wildcat4life

Quote from: Bigcat69 on November 27, 2015, 10:15:14 pm
So Rison had 2 refs from Rison so if coach t pushed for this would that mean Rison forfeits and Hector wins ::)
I can assure you that the refs were not from Rison!  It was a hard fought game by two good teams!  Hector played us a fantastic game.  Praying for them and their fans to have a safe trip home, and speaking of fans, 99 % of them were great and had lots of spirit, but there was one guy...anyway, one bad apple doesn't ruin the basket!  Congratulations on a great season, Hector !!!

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: wildcat4life on November 27, 2015, 10:24:39 pm
I can assure you that the refs were not from Rison!  It was a hard fought game by two good teams!  Hector played us a fantastic game.  Praying for them and their fans to have a safe trip home, and speaking of fans, 99 % of them were great and had lots of spirit, but there was one guy...anyway, one bad apple doesn't ruin the basket!  Congratulations on a great season, Hector !!!
Who are you talking about?

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 27, 2015, 10:26:03 pm
From the way he sounds on this thread 02cat...lol...

02cat

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 27, 2015, 10:28:36 pm
And why you think it would be me? I can promise you it wasn't.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: 02cat on November 27, 2015, 10:32:40 pm
Well...telling people to shut up when they were not even talking to you or about you...lol...you sound kinda high strung...but hey, maybe I am wrong...

02cat

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 27, 2015, 10:34:06 pm
Well...telling people to shut up when they were not even talking to you or about you...lol...you sound kinda high strung...but hey, maybe I am wrong...
Well you must be blind and your computer talks to ya. How would you know how I sound? Go troll somewhere else

Hornet4ever

If anyone is blaming refs it was me not any of the Hector posters. And I don't really care what anyone thinks about that, I'm conference biased but by no means a Hector fan. It just seemed like Hector got the real short end of the stick on a bunch of calls tonight, but that's not all the reason for the loss. Hector had plenty of chances to win this game and couldn't. One issue was turnovers, everyone knows that you can't have turnovers in big games. But that's football.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: 02cat on November 27, 2015, 10:36:07 pm
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 27, 2015, 10:34:06 pm
Well you must be blind and your computer talks to ya. How would you know how I sound? Go troll somewhere else
hahahahahahahahaha...again reading comprehension isn't your strong suit...you told me to shut up earlier and called me an idiot...lol...and I guess people are only trolling when pointing out the truth in Hector...WOW!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas