• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt Ida@McCrory...round 3

Started by whoknows, November 20, 2015, 10:22:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 12:45:15 am
Of course not. ..but I can't tell in his voice that he was impressed by them....I mean I'm sure ...he thinks McCrory can win...but he knows he got a battle on his hands

It's called "Coach talk", man.

playmaker04

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 21, 2015, 08:59:45 am
Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 12:45:15 am
Of course not. ..but I can't tell in his voice that he was impressed by them....I mean I'm sure ...he thinks McCrory can win...but he knows he got a battle on his hands

It's called "Coach talk", man.
My old buddy Chris Kennon has a way of making other teams sound like world beaters and his teams being lucky to just be in the playoffs.

The Bear

Quote from: Qdogg2000 on November 21, 2015, 08:57:40 am
You will NOT beat McCrory at home. Now I will be quiet until Friday night.
Bye bye .

RunAndGun431

Bear can you please tell us what competition y'all have played? The only one I see is LC and before they played y'all close in regular season y'all said y'all would blow them out...I don't care what you think, y'all haven't played des arc, Hazen, Carlisle, or Brinkley

M.I. D

Mount Ida mercy ruled Danville and they are still playing in the AAA playoffs. They mercy ruled gurdon who barely lost at rison. LC is a solid team Mount Ida beat them twice and once by mercy rule. We have quality wins and a group of boys that believe they can beat anyone.

justabystander

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 21, 2015, 09:51:09 am
Bear can you please tell us what competition y'all have played? The only one I see is LC and before they played y'all close in regular season y'all said y'all would blow them out...I don't care what you think, y'all haven't played des arc, Hazen, Carlisle, or Brinkley
First of all that was probably one of the worst games I've seen played by MI when the played LC in the regular season and they still came out with the win, it might not have been pretty but a win is a win. Second of all last night we did blow them out the mercy rule came into effect in the third quarter. Mccory just better be ready when MI comes to town. JMO

Bigditchlion

That should be the game of the week! Both really sound balanced teams.

FilmCrew

You have not played Gurdon, and L/C and Danville... Look there isn't any common opponents so through the " my dads stronger" comparisons out the window.

Obviously these are two talented teams or they wouldn't be here. Both have great programs and very good coaches. I don't think either is going to catch the other sleeping.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Qdogg2000 on November 21, 2015, 08:57:40 am
You will NOT beat McCrory at home. Now I will be quiet until Friday night.

Doubt that  ;D

The Bear

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 10:18:13 am
You have not played Gurdon, and L/C and Danville... Look there isn't any common opponents so through the " my dads stronger" comparisons out the window.

Obviously these are two talented teams or they wouldn't be here. Both have great programs and very good coaches. I don't think either is going to catch the other sleeping.
+1 this guy knows

Qdogg2000

RunAndGun431

ThreadWatcher

Since you want to play "ask a question that you already know the answer to game", I will ask the next question. Who will win Friday night between Mt. Ida and McCrory? The answer is....... Mt. Ida all the way!

curtain caller

Bear McCrory never sleeps on anyone. As you know we are all older posters, our players are not allowed to post. But this is a good bunch of kids we have, just ask hornet! Both teams helped each other up after plays 1 of Hacketts kids went down and our player was calling for help. We won't sleep on yall but we will arrive to play football and do just that! Yall have much respect from McCrory maybe  we will get it from yall? Even if you look at the farm bureau nominees, (and correct me if I'm wrong) but I believe McCrory had the most D nominated. I think it will be a good game all around! I hope yall come to play and nothing crazy. We all wish for safe travels for you guys to and from! The 6 is packed with some hard hitters this year: Des Arc, Carlisle, Brinkley. ......Mt Ida just don't sleep on us either.

Hornet4ever

The Bear

Well next Friday night mount Ida will be Knocking at McCroys door and when Friday night ends they will have wished they wouldn't have opened the door .

BrianfromCarlisle

Yep, Mt Ida will most definitely be wishing McCrory didn't open the door! 

The Bear

I'm gunna be honest with you . Mount Ida will score at will . Only chance is if they can match MI score for score . Mount Ida has more talent in my opinion

Qdogg2000

McCrory is not a team to mess with. I don't care how well a team is prepared. U WONT WIN IN MCCRORY! This team is the real deal! The Jags score first and its over!

Qdogg2000

Mt. Ida will be lucky if they find the end zone! Real talk!

BrianfromCarlisle

Lol. This is hilarious.  Let em know qdogg

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: The Bear on November 21, 2015, 02:48:37 pm
I'm gunna be honest with you . Mount Ida will score at will . Only chance is if they can match MI score for score . Mount Ida has more talent in my opinion

Mount Ida may win, but you will not score at will. This isn't another one of your conferences teams.

FootballDude02

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 03:11:27 pm

Mount Ida may win, but you will not score at will. This isn't another one of your conferences teams.
Lol they kill me when they talk like this haha

mr.gametime

Seen some video on Mt.ida
..first thing I noticed was there size. ..they will be one of the bigger teams that McCrory has played this year...and they looked like a good ball club on film. ...but I didn't see the speed that all you mt.ida fans keep saying yall have...I mean I could be wrong but they didn't look all that fast on film. ...but I could tell they where we'll discipline by the way they executed all there blocks...each player did his job.

bdubyab60

It's down to this one and rivercrest game. Not sure which one I'm coming to. Also depends on who we may be playing in basketball. Haven't looked at the schedule

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 03:11:27 pm

McCrory way too fast and disciplined on defense for Ida to score at will. I think it's a tight one.

Qdogg2000

Jags win! Not in our house! Welcome to the jungle Mt. Ida! Jaguars Nation!

JAGS60

Mt. Ida has more talent and will score at will and McCrory has no chance. Y'all need to put the crack pipe down because you are embarrassing yourself. Most of you haven't seen McCrory play r watched film on them. Get ready because we are going to answer the door and your going to be looking at a double barrel shotgun so we will see how you respond. See u Friday!!

Blue

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 20, 2015, 11:36:39 pm
I normally don't ever make picks, but McCrory wins this decisively...Mt, Ida only has 3 plays and don't think they match up well

You, my friend are in for a rude awakening. Mt Ida may not run 100 plays but they execute better than any team in the state. I guarantee McCrory hasn't stepped on the field with a tougher team than Mt Ida is. I haven't seen McCrory play and you could win but be prepared for a dog fight like you have never been in. Mt Ida's coach is a proven winner with a state championship on his resume already. Keep thinking it will be easy can't wait until next week to see what song you sing

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Blue on November 21, 2015, 05:24:27 pm
Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 20, 2015, 11:36:39 pm
I normally don't ever make picks, but McCrory wins this decisively...Mt, Ida only has 3 plays and don't think they match up well

You, my friend are in for a rude awakening. Mt Ida may not run 100 plays but they execute better than any team in the state. I guarantee McCrory hasn't stepped on the field with a tougher team than Mt Ida is. I haven't seen McCrory play and you could win but be prepared for a dog fight like you have never been in. Mt Ida's coach is a proven winner with a state championship on his resume already. Keep thinking it will be easy can't wait until next week to see what song you sing

I would bet des arc is as tough and executes just as well and mccrory has beat them.

M.I. D

All you guys from the 6 have some big heads. Yes it's a good conference but there are other good teams in other conferences. Mount Ida is used to being the underdog. Go ahead and think you will just show up and dominate Mount Ida our boys have a very good team.

Jag-Class07

I'm just curious as to how many Ida posters will actually eat there crow come 10pm Friday night . ;D

M.I. D

I don't predict Mount Ida games. Never have and never will. I'll talk about the games but it's settled by the boys on the field and the coaches. I've already said it but Mount Ida has a team that believes they can beat anyone. Whatever anyone posts on here doesn't affect that at all.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: M.I. D on November 21, 2015, 06:12:18 pm
All you guys from the 6 have some big heads. Yes it's a good conference but there are other good teams in other conferences. Mount Ida is used to being the underdog. Go ahead and think you will just show up and dominate Mount Ida our boys have a very good team.

From what I have seen,  it's the mount ida posters talking about how big and fast they are and how they will score at will and be the best team mccrory has seen this year.

M.I. D

Mount Ida is 12-0 for a reason.I can't speak for how good every team mccrory has played only that Mount Ida has played some good teams too and handled them accept for one close game but they came back 2 weeks later and showed what they are made of.

seventysevenjaguar

November 21, 2015, 07:04:43 pm #85 Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 08:26:52 pm by seventysevenjaguar
Qdogg  have your plane ticket ready. U don't WANA miss this one!x

The Bear

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 21, 2015, 06:34:47 pm
I'm just curious as to how many Ida posters will actually eat there crow come 10pm Friday night . ;D
hey I'll bring you a big plate of crow , just know mount Ida once again wakes up another Friday morning a winner and goes to sleep Friday night a winner . While McCroy will be breaking out the old round ball . Bet Mccorys basketball coach is cleaning the floor now getting ready for season in a week because he knows it's coming

mr.gametime

Just make sure...you get on here like a man and give McCrory props..if they beat mt.ida....and not make excuses. ...you talk alot of smack

Jag-Class07

Ahh he's just representing his school the best he knows how. He will drinking feather broth Saturday morning

RiverEagle079

the six is the best conference holding the two possibly three best teams in the state Mt iduh doesn't play on the level that the Mac has seen or played.

FilmCrew

I only see ONE Mount Ida poster predicting a win...JUST because someone predict that they will doesn't mean they are from Mount Ida. Just like everyone that thinks McCrory will win isn't from McCrory.

FilmCrew

How many D1 Receivers has McCrory played against this year? How many D1 Running backs have they played against. Simply Question...

mr.gametime

One player doesn't make you a good team bud...yall played mediocre TEAMS ....who happen to have a D1 player Des Arc would destroy Gurdon and L.County. ..cuz they are a better over all TEAM.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 07:27:35 pm
How many D1 Receivers has McCrory played against this year? How many D1 Running backs have they played against. Simply Question...

Who has Ida played against with real D1 offers? Burks and harvill?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 21, 2015, 07:36:27 pm #94 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 07:39:13 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES

I know they beat a couple teams who have more than 1 D2 player on each team.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

How many 2A teams has mount ida beaten that are still playing?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 07:36:27 pm

I know they beat a couple teams who have more than 1 D2 player on each team.

NVm...Misread that one....

FilmCrew

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 07:31:46 pm
One player doesn't make you a good team bud...yall played mediocre TEAMS ....who happen to have a D1 player Des Arc would destroy Gurdon and L.County. ..cuz they are a better over all TEAM.

HEY BUD...Simple Question.

Still no answer

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 07:37:46 pm
How many 2A teams has mount ida beaten that are still playing?

I like that you singled out 2A... Didn't want to acknowledge that 3A team that they mercy ruled did you..

M.I. D

No AA teams 1 AAA team. That being said gurdon and LC would handle the teams yall beat in the playoffs too. I think I'm just gonna wait till Friday night and let it be settled on the field. No matter what's said in here in has zero meaning.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas