• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt Ida@McCrory...round 3

Started by whoknows, November 20, 2015, 10:22:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 07:36:27 pm
Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 07:27:35 pm
How many D1 Receivers has McCrory played against this year? How many D1 Running backs have they played against. Simply Question...

I know they beat a couple teams who have more than 1 D2 player on each team.

That wasn't the question asked...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: M.I. D on November 21, 2015, 07:44:11 pm
No AA teams 1 AAA team. That being said gurdon and LC would handle the teams yall beat in the playoffs too. I think I'm just gonna wait till Friday night and let it be settled on the field. No matter what's said in here in has zero meaning.

Wouldn't be so sure....Charleston fans ran their mouth all week about Smackover not being able to pass cause of their QB....and after not throwing much all season, they came out throwing....Just saying

RiverEagle079

ive heard Covington is getting looks from obu but that may be rumors

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 07:43:34 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 07:37:46 pm
How many 2A teams has mount ida beaten that are still playing?

I like that you singled out 2A... Didn't want to acknowledge that 3A team that they mercy ruled did you..

Ok include 3A, it's not like there is a nickels worth of difference in the top teams in each class.

Wilcat43

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 21, 2015, 07:57:19 pm #106 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 07:59:25 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 07:44:45 pm
How many D1 Receivers has McCrory played against this year? How many D1 Running backs have they played against. Simply Question...

I know they beat a couple teams who have more than 1 D2 player on each team

My point being is I would rather have a team with multiple D2 players as opposed to a team with 1 mediocre D1 prospect.

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 07:55:16 pm
Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 07:43:34 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 07:37:46 pm
How many 2A teams has mount ida beaten that are still playing?

I like that you singled out 2A... Didn't want to acknowledge that 3A team that they mercy ruled did you..

Ok include 3A, it's not like there is a nickels worth of difference in the top teams in each class.

Agreed...And we mercy ruled them...So, that's at least a dimes difference.

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 07:57:19 pm

Point being, I would rather have a team with multiple D2 players as opposed to 1 mediocre D1 prospect.

I agree...And one with multiple D1 players as opposed to 2 mediocre D2 prospects would be even better. :)

Hornet4ever

This thread is going to be fun to read this week.

FilmCrew

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 07:59:55 pm

Point being, I would rather have a team with multiple D2 players as opposed to 1 mediocre D1 prospect.

I agree...And one with multiple D1 players as opposed to 2 mediocre D2 prospects would be even better. :)

But that still wasn't the question... Hey, I know I will help you answer the question.... NONE!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

There are no last year's j.c.s this year, so that's not a problem.

mr.gametime

Des Arc...McCrory. ...England. ..Rison...Hazen ...IMO...could all beat Danville. ...some of the teams that's been  eliminated from the 2A playoffs such as Junction city and Cross County. ..could also beat Danville

FilmCrew

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 08:01:53 pm
Des Arc...McCrory. ...England. ..Rison...Hazen ...IMO...could all beat Danville. ...some of the teams that's been  eliminated from the 2A playoffs such as Junction city and Cross County. ..could also beat Danville

We have no proof of any of this....BUT, we do have proof that no only could Mount Ida beat them. They would mercy rule them!!! This is your opinion... NO FACTS to back this us...

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 08:01:45 pm

Ok..With my limited Grammar I have no idea what this means.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:04:20 pm

We have no proof of any of this....BUT, we do have proof that no only could Mount Ida beat them. They would mercy rule them!!! This is your opinion... NO FACTS to back this us...

Wasn't mount ida the 2 seed last year and got beat at home by the 4 seed brinkley? 

RiverEagle079

RiverEagle079

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:04:20 pm

Really you want to talk about grammar

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:06:59 pm

I tried to write in hillbilly for you, but I will try again. There are no teams this year with multiple D1 players like last year's j.c. team, so that is a non factor.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:06:59 pm

It means that there is not a team with multiple D1 players in the 2A unlike last years JC team

FilmCrew

Ok...I will agree...They did not win the state title last year..Nor did McCrory...

Hey, didn't McCrory only win one game in 2007?

FilmCrew

November 21, 2015, 08:12:48 pm #121 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:14:19 pm by FilmCrew
L/C has multiple D1 prospects...Try again..

FACTOR!

FilmCrew

They have one that has already signed with the Razorbacks... So, I have been told..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:12:48 pm
L/C has multiple D1 prospects...Try again..

Prospects? Have they been offered? Signed?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:13:41 pm
They have one that has already signed with the Razorbacks... So, I have been told..

only place I have seen anything about that is on here, so I'm not so sure it's legit

FilmCrew

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:11:14 pm
Ok...I will agree...They did not win the state title last year..Nor did McCrory...

I'm pretty sure none of these players had anything to do with the 07 team, unlike last year's mount ida team

RiverEagle079

Your point you only won 3 games in 2010 and you said players not prospects. The difference is prospects might go to a D1 school and see a practice field. Players will go to a D1 school and see game time.  For example Dancy is playing as a true freshman for LA Tech.

FilmCrew

And I said I have been told...I have no proof of anything either. BUT at least someone has said it.. No one has even mentioned with anyone that McCrory has played

mr.gametime

Nobody from L.County has been signed but the razorbacks trust me I know. ...I keep up with razorback recruiting close and have sources...the Jr Wide Receiver that they have is being recruited by arkansas but will be further evaluated.

FilmCrew

Splitting hairs..

YOUR totally missing the point..They have played against players of higher quality than you have portrayed.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:16:16 pm
And I said I have been told...I have no proof of anything either. BUT at least someone has said it.. No one has even mentioned with anyone that McCrory has played

I know Des arc has more than one with D2 offers. One as on a visit to arkansas tonight. But until one signs, I won't say much, that's when it is real.

FilmCrew

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 08:17:59 pm
Nobody from L.County has been signed but the razorbacks trust me I know. ...I keep up with razorback recruiting close and have sources...the Jr Wide Receiver that they have is being recruited by arkansas but will be further evaluated.

Look, He told me last night that he had committed to them.. That's all I know.

FilmCrew

He can call him out on here...I'm NOT!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 21, 2015, 08:21:28 pm #134 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:23:11 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:18:07 pm
Splitting hairs..

YOUR totally missing the point..They have played against players of higher quality than you have portrayed.

That's your opinion, I'm going to say Greene from Brinkley is the BEST linebacker in 2A, and you have Penn and Gurley from hazen, the Conway brothers, Covington, Adams and Nicholson all from des arc. Mccrory has played tough talented teams.

mr.gametime

Flim Crew I think you missing the point...what I am saying is this....has mt.ida played against teams that have D1 prospects... yes..but have they played the same quality TEAMS as a WHOLE. ..that McCrory has...no....let me ask you a question  Flim...do you really think L.County even with 2 D1 prospects. ..could beat Des Arc this year?

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 08:15:46 pm

I'm pretty sure none of these players had anything to do with the 07 team, unlike last year's mount ida team

I'm pretty sure most of these kids have improved greatly over a year. One would expect to advance on your successes from the previous year. I guess in your mind Junction should be in the Rock this year because they were last year. I guess my point...ONE year has nothing to do with the next.

FilmCrew

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 08:23:24 pm
Flim Crew I think you missing the point...what I am saying is this....has mt.ida played against teams that have D1 prospects... yes..but have they played the same quality TEAMS as a WHOLE. ..that McCrory has...no....let me ask you a question  Flim...do you really think L.County even with 2 D1 prospects. ..could beat Des Arc this year?

I have no knowledge of Des Arc... So, I can't give you an educated answer.

Let me ask you one now... Which one of L/C's game did you attend this year?

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 08:21:28 pm
Splitting hairs..

That's your opinion, I'm going to say Greene from Brinkley is the BEST linebacker in 2A, and you have Penn and Gurley from hazen, the Conway brothers, Covington, Adams and Nicholson all from des arc. Mccrory has played tough talented teams.

I haven't ever discount who they have played.... LIKE most of the McCrory Posts.

I simply asked one question...HOW many D1 prospects have they played against.

NO ONE has truly answered the question.

ThreadWatcher

Des Arc has their own game to worry about. BTW, is des Arc better than McCrory?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 21, 2015, 08:31:22 pm #140 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:33:03 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:26:39 pm

I'm pretty sure most of these kids have improved greatly over a year. One would expect to advance on your successes from the previous year. I guess in your mind Junction should be in the Rock this year because they were last year. I guess my point...ONE year has nothing to do with the next.

Did  yall not return the majority of last year's team? J.c. did not so to answer your dumbest question of the night, no I don't expect j.c. to be there.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on November 21, 2015, 08:30:39 pm

The people who need to be worried about des arc's next game are.

To answer your question,  yes they are in my opinion.   ;D

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 08:31:22 pm
Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:26:39 pm

Do yall not return the majority of last year's team? J.c. did not so to answer your dumbest question of the night, no I don't expect j.c. to be there.
We did return some.. AND THE IMPROVED!!! LIKE THEY SHOULD...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:30:31 pm
Splitting hairs..

I haven't ever discount who they have played.... LIKE most of the McCrory Posts.

They have played 85 D1 prospects.  Everyone is a "prospect" right? ;D

mr.gametime

McCrory beat Des Arc already This year and I haven't seen L.County in person...

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 08:32:35 pm

LOL.. YEAH GOOD LUCK TO DES ARC THIS WEEK!

Got beat by England..The same team ya'll have been discounting all year.

FilmCrew

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 08:35:03 pm
McCrory beat Des Arc already This year and I haven't seen L.County in person...

That's about what I thought.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:35:47 pm

Got beat? Man I just can't understand your lack of writing skills. We haven't played England this year.

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 08:34:38 pm
Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:30:31 pm
Splitting hairs..

They have played 85 D1 prospects.  Everyone is a "prospect" right? ;D

Great answer when you don't want to answer the question.

FilmCrew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 08:37:28 pm
Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 08:35:47 pm

Got beat? Man I just can't understand your lack of writing skills. We haven't played England this year.

MY BAD!! Looked at the brackets wrong

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas