• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt Ida@McCrory...round 3

Started by whoknows, November 20, 2015, 10:22:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whoknows

RunAndGun431

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Mccrory is going to be tough at home.

BigDoginBlue

Best game of the night, my pick is Ida by 6.....

BrianfromCarlisle

gmac

when you get this far all games will be tough wherever played

WPWells

Jaybo

I think it's less than a 7 point win by either one. I'm leaning toward M.I. but McCrory will be a beast at home.

Hornet4ever

This will be a heck of a game. I think I'm going to Hector and Rison tho...

curtain caller

The Bear

My lions won once again and are rolling . Played better tonight than they have in a while . Still not to there full potential . Mount Ida wins this one 48 to 42. Gunna be a barn burner . Mount Ida has an explosive offense and Mccroy is a very sound team . Excited for next Friday night

FootballDude02

I normally don't ever make picks, but McCrory wins this decisively...Mt, Ida only has 3 plays and don't think they match up well

Jag-Class07

My lions won once again and are rolling . Played better tonight than they have in a while . Still not to there full potential . Mount Ida wins this one 48 to 42. Gunna be a barn burner . Mount Ida has an explosive offense and Mccroy is a very sound team . Excited for next Friday night

Theres no way Ida hangs 48 on McCrory not with the way the D is playing

Old Scrapper

Mac trying to blow up their new scoreboard

mr.gametime

Heard them on the radio  interviewing McCrorys coach after the game and he said..they went up and watched mt.Ida play a few weeks ago...and that they were very good and a discipline football team..and they probably are the best team in the state....this is gonna be a heck of a game. ..

The Bear

We will see . I just call it the way it is . No on has slowed down this offense all year and it won't start Friday

The Bear

Your not kidding probably best game of year in play offs . This will be game of week ! Gunna be exciting !

mr.gametime

Yeap no ones has slowed down mt.Ida offense all year and mt.Ida hasn't played against a defense like McCrorys all year

JimmyTiger2001

The_Devils_Advocate

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 12:20:16 am
Heard them on the radio  interviewing McCrorys coach after the game and he said..they went up and watched mt.Ida play a few weeks ago...and that they were very good and a discipline football team..and they probably are the best team in the state....this is gonna be a heck of a game. ..

Do you actually think he would say "well, we watched them, no way they can stop us. They are not very good at all?"

mr.gametime

Of course not. ..but I can't tell in his voice that he was impressed by them....I mean I'm sure ...he thinks McCrory can win...but he knows he got a battle on his hands

The Bear

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 12:23:46 am
Yeap no ones has slowed down mt.Ida offense all year and mt.Ida hasn't played against a defense like McCrorys all year
Nor have you played and offense like Mount Ida's . You may think you have but you have not . See works both way there buddy

Old Scrapper

I see the Bear is going to be a little testy this week

mr.gametime

Lol..that might be true but McCrory has played Des Arc and Hazen...there offense might not be as good as mt.idas...but they both have decent offenses. ...now on the other hand name me one team that ida has played. ..that has an even half way decent defense? ????....don't worry I will wait.

FootballDude02

Ida has the same offense they had last year, QB power sweep, veer trap, and 1 maybe two passes...don't really seeing it catching McCrory off guard honestly

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 12:57:46 am
Lol..that might be true but McCrory has played Des Arc and Hazen...there offense might not be as good as mt.idas...but they both have decent offenses. ...now on the other hand name me one team that ida has played. ..that has an even half way decent defense? ????....don't worry I will wait.

I bet des arc has the better offense. 

Hornet4ever

I will say this. I've seen both teams. McCrory is more impressive just by the team speed and the offense. Mt. Ida also has it, plus some size. I think this will come down to the wire, and if it doesn't ill be very suprised and I think we will have a clear picture on who's going to state.

Jag-Class07

Hornet no disrespect . But you said the same thing about your team. Your boys played your heart out but didn't stand a chance against that Monster defensive line . Mt Ida is fixen to get a taste of that defensive line .
Jags by 16+

whoknows

I'll try to do the sorta kinda play by play again for this game next week...

big E

Like I said last week McCrory is the best team mt.Ida has played to this point.

mcnewfamily

till no answer on who mt ida has played with a defense like des arc or hazen. and i would say that their's no way there offense is any better than des arc.

FilmCrew

I will say that your offense is no better than Gurdon or LC (two of the states best Running backs).

mcnewfamily

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 21, 2015, 06:25:48 am
I will say that your offense is no better than Gurdon or LC (two of the states best Running backs).

whose o are we talking about?

FilmCrew

Qdogg2000

My. Ida will stick around for maybe a quarter. I don't see them beating the Jags. They haven't played anybody like McCrory

mcnewfamily

i beg to differ because we took gurdon last year and it's the same offense as last year but that jmo.

bfp

Qdogg2000

McCrory easily. Mt. Ida is not on the same level as the Jags. You will not beat them at home.

Ventman

I'm gonna say that the 6 has the best conference this year, Jags take this one.

The Bear

Blah blah blah. It's coming . Everyone sleeps on mount Ida , and when MI rolls in they put the other team getting ready for bball. Mount Ida will have a nice drive back home knowing there winners after Friday

Old Scrapper

McCrory will not sleep on any team, What they will do is put you back on that bus with your head down tho!

Qdogg2000

November 21, 2015, 08:11:45 am #42 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:17:37 am by Qdogg2000
Doubt it Mt. Ida.

Ventman

The Bears are in trouble this week.

Qdogg2000

Doubt it. McCrory is not your average football team. Stop the run they will throw stop the pass they will run. You will be lucky if you even get a touchdown. JMO

The Bear

Hey mount Ida sounds the same . Stop the run and they will spread you out . Stop the power houses and the will beat you with speed .

The Bear

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 21, 2015, 08:10:45 am
McCrory will not sleep on any team, What they will do is put you back on that bus with your head down tho!
this is not a wishing well . Mount Ida can score on any team in 2A . Mccroy is no different . Mccroy goes to bed next Friday night a loser

1stgradeteacher

Sounds like you may be a lil scared ??? Either way it goes neither team are LOOSERS! They are both pretty good or they wouldn't have made it this far.

cuz

Don't think MI plays on the road as good as at home. So I'm going with McCrory...

Qdogg2000

You will NOT beat McCrory at home. Now I will be quiet until Friday night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas