• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des arc @ England round 3

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, November 20, 2015, 09:49:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigworm

You must not have been to our field in a while. We have the dome closed when its cold and wet.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 21, 2015, 11:32:46 am
You must not have been to our field in a while. We have the dome closed when its cold and wet.

Lol, the roof will break

HorseFeathers

Forget wet and cold...how about snow?

littleman

I've seen both teams play in person, and honestly I was impressed with both. I really hat to root against the 6, but kinda got a tie to the Ole lions now, so I'm gonna ride the fence. Good luck.

RiverEagle079

Des Arc goes into Lion country and teaches them the meaning of old school smash mouth football.

bigworm

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on November 21, 2015, 03:06:20 pm
Des Arc goes into Lion country and teaches them the meaning of old school smash mouth football.

We will be waiting.

RiverEagle079

bigworm

RiverEagle079

Cheek

HorseFeathers

ThreadWatcher

November 21, 2015, 10:02:05 pm #61 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:42:06 pm by ThreadWatcher
England doesn't have a chance. Des Arc by as many as they want.  ;D Sorry England, the Des Arc posters will get the joke tho!

BrianfromCarlisle

The winner of this game plays Mcrory at WMS.

Cheek

Dang, I thought this thread would be ten paged by now. I am glad there is not a lot of trash talking.  This game can go any way. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 22, 2015, 11:43:57 pm
Dang, I thought this thread would be ten paged by now. I am glad there is not a lot of trash talking.  This game can go any way.

It's called respect.  And I agree can go either way. Looks like it's going to be a nasty field and a nasty night.

big E

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 23, 2015, 03:22:57 am
Get a room you two.

It's called respect.  And I agree can go either way. Looks like it's going to be a nasty field and a nasty night.

Cheek

Quote from: big E on November 23, 2015, 05:06:07 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 23, 2015, 03:22:57 am
Get a room you two.

Big E,  are you going to be at the game Friday night.

Lionbro20

This is what I thought would happen trash talk til the weak of, then nothing but respect, because which ever team has the least mistakes wins this one

gmac

I think one is scared and the other one is glad of it

Bigditchlion

The real question is which one is scared. Honestly don't see either scared. It's going to come down to turnovers in my opinion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Naw, isn't nobody scared. It's just business.

Outloud

Heard all this before!!! Des arc wins this one!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des arc was practicing yesterday while the city's firetrucks were spraying them with water. Making it rain!

EAGLE PRIDE

Hornet4ever

Should be a good one.... Wish one of the two teams live streamed!

Lionbro20

Did Covington have a int this last week?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 23, 2015, 10:24:36 am
Des arc was practicing yesterday while the city's firetrucks were spraying them with water. Making it rain!

EAGLE PRIDE
+1 that should do it!

BigLion10

England plans on going to clear lake today and practicing in the lake :)

bigworm

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 23, 2015, 10:46:51 am
Should be a good one.... Wish one of the two teams live streamed!

may be. ill post a link asap.

Hornet4ever

bigworm

im not certain if its audio and video or just audio. depends on the weather. but audio for sure.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Lionbro20 on November 23, 2015, 10:49:25 am
Did Covington have a int this last week?

I'm not sure if he did, I know we dud have one or 2.

big E

Nope cheek I'm in mississippi for a while I should be back by the semi's. You know me I just love to deer hunt.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on November 23, 2015, 03:16:11 pm
Nope cheek I'm in mississippi for a while I should be back by the semi's. You know me I just love to deer hunt.

So you will be back in time to watch des arc vs hector/rison. Lol

Hornet4ever

Thanks for the invite

big E

Yeah something like that pick. And Hornet it would be a long drive for you I'm 30 miles from Alabama.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: big E on November 23, 2015, 03:40:37 pm
Yeah something like that pick. And Hornet it would be a long drive for you I'm 30 miles from Alabama.

I'm just messing with ya man. Lol

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 23, 2015, 03:24:55 pm

yall have them on the basketball schedule?  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 23, 2015, 03:52:16 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 23, 2015, 03:24:55 pm

yall have them on the basketball schedule?  ;D

Basketball?  What's that? Oh yea that's yalls sport,  I'm not sure we even have that here anymore.  ;D

Wilcat43

lionfan59

My wife is laughing at me. Told her I would rather stay in town and watch the high school boys Friday than head to hill and watch the Razorbacks.  Needless to say I'll be glued to the computer listening to the live stream.  Just hopping the weather cooperates so we can get video not just audio.   

BigLion10

Send her with a girl friend to fay town and stay and cheer on the lions

lionfan59

With the weather the way it supposed to be. Not sure if my 8year old will hold off with being wet.  Dang weather.

bigworm

Told ya, buddy. DA by 8. We are the dogs.  ;D

BrianfromCarlisle

purplehajj

I say Johnny grey and colt Covington reak havoc on those little lions of England des arc by 30 plus

lionfan59

Lionbro20

Old Scrapper

Come on now! Purple you asked for that.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Yea I'm not thinking 30 plus anything

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas