• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des arc @ England round 3

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, November 20, 2015, 09:49:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Well this should be the game of the week. England's speed vs Des arc's physicality ;D. Just hope we can keep it close. Long range weather forcast could work in des arc's favor.

EAGLE PRIDE

WPWells

beach bum

I see this thread getting testy lol....

whoknows

Old Scrapper

LOL this is going to be a good read all week

Pick_DA_EAGLES

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mcnewfamily

i believe the winner of this game wins the top half and a trip to wms!!!!!!!

bigpound98

Oh u know us lions don't have a chance... ;D ::)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigpound98 on November 20, 2015, 10:03:37 pm

No, no, it's the other way around, we just can't keep up with yalls speed.  ;D

bigpound98

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2015, 10:04:45 pm
Quote from: bigpound98 on November 20, 2015, 10:03:37 pm

No, no, it's the other way around, we just can't keep up with yalls speed.  ;D
Lol

lionfan59

Finally get the game we were wanting and I'm going to be out of town. Going to be a heck of a game!!!

Bigditchlion

I see this being a battle to the end

Lion93

More like the potholes of prairie county vs the legendary lions of England

Pick_DA_EAGLES

curtain caller

bigworm

November 20, 2015, 10:58:40 pm #17 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:02:55 am by bigworm
We are the underdog, pick. Don't try to take it. I really don't know what to expect. Honestly, if we play like we did tonight we are gonna take a beating.  But hey, we are still here so let's get it on baby. This game should be a dandy. We know yall have speed pick. Besides that it don't take alot of speed to get 4 yards behind a bunch of dump trucks. Haha.

Hornet4ever

Hmmm. I'll take Des Arc by 2 touchdowns. I can see this one going either way but I think DA wins.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 20, 2015, 10:58:40 pm
We are the underdog, pick. Don't try to take it. I really don't know what to expect. Honestly, if we play like we did tonight we are gonna take a beating.  But hey, we are still here so let's get it on baby. This game should be a dandy. We know yall have speed pick. Besides that it don't take alot of speed to get 4 years behind a bunch of dump trucks. Haha.

Nope, we are the underdogs.  I was truly hoping for a better tune up game tonight.

Cheek

November 20, 2015, 11:25:54 pm #20 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:46:29 pm by Cheek
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2015, 11:05:02 pm
We are the underdog, pick. Don't try to take it. I really don't know what to expect. Honestly, if we play like we did tonight we are gonna take a beating.  But hey, we are still here so let's get it on baby. This game should be a dandy. We know yall have speed pick. Besides that it don't take alot of speed to get 4 years behind a bunch of dump trucks. Haha.

Nope, we are the underdogs.  I was truly hoping for a better tune up game tonight.

Pick,  we are already have the underdog tag.  Sorry

Old Scrapper

Hate I'm going to miss this one, going to be in Conway watching the Hornets!

Jag-Class07

I pick Des Arc by +7 . Turnovers determine this game

Lionbro20

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 20, 2015, 11:25:54 pm

Where did you aquire it?

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 12:33:39 am

Where did you aquire it?

i will bet hootens pick DA by 6. We are the dogs. Quit it pick.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 21, 2015, 12:39:39 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2015, 12:33:39 am

Where did you aquire it?

i will bet hootens pick DA by 6. We are the dogs. Quit it pick.

Naw,  they will have yall by 2.

On a side note, I bet they still have j.c. ahead of both of us.  ;D

big E

Well here we go lions are getting into uncharted waters , the Eagles have been in this round a bunch lately. This should be the best team England has played.

Countryboy5

mcnewfamily

winner of this game should make it too wms imo. just curious though who has england played that is note worthy?

bigpound98

If u ask me CC which beat JC last night was a good team we played and also BURG last night wasn't a bad team either but people still gonna hate so we'll just wait and see what happens next Friday night when we finally play a "REAL TEAM"

mcnewfamily

cc is a good team. was just wondering how many top 10 teams has england played.i will be able to tell more about england after this week. just two years ago they beat us in ot of the play offs.

Ventman

Winner of this game to the final. Should be a good one next Friday. It's speed vs power.

mrknowitall

If you get caught up thinking England is just a team with speed, you will realize they play pretty physical too! They are good! Des Arc is good! Should be a great game!

bigpound98

Quote from: mrknowitall on November 21, 2015, 08:29:47 am
If you get caught up thinking England is just a team with speed, you will realize they play pretty physical too! They are good! Des Arc is good! Should be a great game!

Amen!!!

cuz

This is going to be a good game. Des Arc is playing with more confidence right now than about anyone but England has a air attack that might just prove unstoppable.
Hard to call but I'll guess with England ... I like speed.... ;D

Coach95

It's gonna be pouring down rain, Des Arc can grind on ya, speed will not be a factor in the rain..

BigLion10

Gonna be a fun night friday night. Going with my lions by a score

Old Scrapper

DA by 8, showing England some respect or I would say 24

GusBrown

Quote from: Coach95 on November 21, 2015, 09:24:07 am
It's gonna be pouring down rain, Des Arc can grind on ya, speed will not be a factor in the rain..
speed is a factor reguardless of weather, if they're faster than you in sunshine, they're faster than you in rain.

BigLion10

If we play like we did last night it will be a 24 point beating

Bigditchlion

By des arc. The last game without mistakes was when magnet came to town! If they put it all together there is no team that can stop them in my opinion. If it is raining, that will benefit the Eagles no doubt. Yes the lions run well but the pass attack is the best I have witnessed.

bigworm

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 21, 2015, 09:46:16 am
If we play like we did last night it will be a 24 point beating

or more.

lionfan59

Passing game of England is one of the best I've witness in years at this level. With that being said they can pound it when they need to as well. My concerns are with our passing defense. It's like the DBACKS are upon the hill and are playing the bend don't break method.  Tighten that up and the Lions move on to the next round.  Either way it goes I truly believe this game decides our side of the bracket. Taking England by a close one 33-28

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 21, 2015, 10:17:37 am
Passing game of England is one of the best I've witness in years at this level. With that being said they can pound it when they need to as well. My concerns are with our passing defense. It's like the DBACKS are upon the hill and are playing the bend don't break method.  Tighten that up and the Lions move on to the next round.  Either way it goes I truly believe this game decides our side of the bracket. Taking England by a close one 33-28
England is going to get something they haven't had all year.....a loss to a smash mouth FOOTBALL TEAM!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

If yall think Des Arc doesn't have speed at every skill position, that just tells me you have not seen des arc this year, yes we are still physical, just keep on thinking we don't have speed. It's going to be a battle. Not sure who will win, but I doubt we give up 35 points like someone posted above.

lionfan59

Pick where did anyone say yall did not have speed??  You drinking that crazy juice again?  simmer Down big guy.

bigpound98

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on November 21, 2015, 10:54:24 am
Quote from: lionfan59 on November 21, 2015, 10:17:37 am
England is going to get something they haven't had all year.....a loss to a smash mouth FOOTBALL TEAM!
Hahaha

bigworm

I know DA has speed. Speed is good, but this game is about 2 well coached teams that will come out and try to establish what they do the best on O and play solid defense. I honestly dont think one team is any faster than the other. The team that plays mistake free will win. And as i stated earlier, my lions have stuff to fix or its basketball time. Now, i feel confident that we will play much better but we are talking about kids and you just never know about them jokers.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 21, 2015, 11:28:55 am
I know DA has speed. Speed is good, but this game is about 2 well coached teams that will come out and try to establish what they do the best on O and play solid defense. I honestly dont think one team is any faster than the other. The team that plays mistake free will win. And as i stated earlier, my lions have stuff to fix or its basketball time. Now, i feel confident that we will play much better but we are talking about kids and you just never know about them jokers.

And it's going to be cold and wet. Des arc is practicing in the sprinklers while wearing ice packs right now.  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas