• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Championship Games on Live TV!

Started by Wess Moore, November 20, 2015, 04:14:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wess Moore

I'm very excited to announce Fearless Friday is partnering up to broadcast all 6 state championship football games!!

Here's a link to the story: http://www.fox16.com/sports/local-sports/fearless-friday-to-air-high-school-football-championship-games

lionfan59

cuz

whoknows

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ole Man River

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mr.gametime

I was wondering when this was gone happen again...I remember they did the same thing back when  Danville  and Magazine played in the state championship

wildcat_x-mgr

Chelsey 21

How about Ritter communication  what chanal

Chelsey 21

How about Ritter communication  what chanal

HorseFeathers

So if Conway christian makes it, would it be considered recruiting

Lions84

iamfields

Well since the games on tv...thatll save a trip to Little Rock...the Jags will look pretty good on the ol' flatscreen while I'm in my recliner

Hornet4ever

Quote from: iamfields on December 02, 2015, 11:30:31 am
Well since the games on tv...thatll save a trip to Little Rock...the Jags will look pretty good on the ol' flatscreen while I'm in my recliner

Weak

Proud Buckaroo

That's what fair weather fans do.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 02, 2015, 11:53:48 am

That's what fair weather fans do.

I agree. I made a thread about this.  ::)

WPWells

And he posted earlier in the week that he wants to be McCrory's official poster ::)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 02, 2015, 12:05:06 pm
And he posted earlier in the week that he wants to be McCrory's official poster ::)

Smh. He'll post from the recliner.

iamfields

Haha I was totally joking...I live in Stuttgart so little rock is just a hop skip and a jump away...wife doesn't want to go to the game so shes gonna christmas shop while im at it

iamfields

Might even swing through Hazen on the way and see if they got a basketball game going on but first to dvb and get some craigs

curtain caller

Is there going to be a live stream anywhere for the people that live out of state?

WPWells

curtain caller

cuz

Anyone know what channel that is on Suddenlink....??

Oldbadger

Headhunter15

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Headhunter15

And there is no channel 38 on my direct tv . So which channel is it?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Headhunter15 on December 11, 2015, 06:26:36 pm
And there is no channel 38 on my direct tv . So which channel is it?

I have no idea. What part of the state are you in?

Headhunter15

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Bayou Bully

curtain caller

Really enjoyed this! Made it for the 2A game but watched the rest on TV. Hope to see this done next year and maybe for baseball.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: curtain caller on December 12, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Really enjoyed this! Made it for the 2A game but watched the rest on TV. Hope to see this done next year and maybe for baseball.

Be pretty cool for the big 3 sports to be on tv....I know basketball was aired on tv in 09...

curtain caller

Quote from: HF on December 12, 2015, 02:48:34 pm
Quote from: curtain caller on December 12, 2015, 02:37:30 pm

Be pretty cool for the big 3 sports to be on tv....I know basketball was aired on tv in 09...

Agreed maybe that will be something they will look into.

Bigditchlion

+1  enjoyed the broadcast! Arkansas needs this for the big 3

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas