• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen @ Cross County

Started by playmaker04, November 14, 2015, 11:13:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Trint Creek

If Williams runs the big fullbacks all night like he did against Earle all Hazen defense will see is a 440 pounds of full backs and then a blue flash headed for the goal line. I hope Hazen isn't betting all their marbles on a running game because that is what CC Defense specializes in shuting them down. CC 35 Hazen 6.   

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 16, 2015, 02:39:18 pm
How many yards did Penn have against DA? How many yards total did DA give up? Now don't tell me you don't know Pick,you're an expert on 2A football here in Arkansas Pick. You should have all of the stats up there in that big head of yours.

We gave up 160 on 16 carries, he had 105 on 3 runs. He never found the end zone against us. But we play real football in the 6. With real defense,  we don't rely on just one player, we have a team of them. So comparing his stats against us, vs what he's going to do against yall will get you beat.

But I'm telling you he is playing for a different reason than for his team.

playmaker04

Y'all have up 160? DA's defense must be terrible. That's 10 yards a carry.

cav2012

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 16, 2015, 04:12:59 pm
Y'all have up 160? DA's defense must be terrible. That's 10 yards a carry.

I don't care if you get 40 per carry,  you can't win if you don't score.  And take away the 3 30+ carries,  and he avg about 3.5 per carry.

playmaker04

You don't figure yardage like that Pick.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 16, 2015, 04:22:31 pm

I know, but like I said, he didn't score. I can tell you this, he WILL  be the hardest running and strongest  r.b. you have faced all year

Trint Creek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 04:26:23 pm

I know, but like I said, he didn't score. I can tell you this, he WILL  be the hardest running and strongest  r.b. you have faced all year
Just like I thought all their marbles in on a running game. CC by 30.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Trint Creek on November 16, 2015, 05:34:03 pm

No, their qb is dangerous too, he has really good speed. 

Trint Creek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 06:06:48 pm
Quote from: Trint Creek on November 16, 2015, 05:34:03 pm

No, their qb is dangerous too, he has really good speed.
He better be fast cause he will need it while he is running for his life.

Trint Creek

CC has all the tools to win state. Four tail backs 44, 15, 8 and 35, three fullbacks 17, 14, and 11 a huge oline and an athletic qb. They also have the best defensive line and line backers in the state. So it all comes down to the coaching staff. If they have their aces in their places CC will win state.

purplehajj

Blah blah blah I heard this crap for about the last four years and I have not once seen the mighty cross county in little rock

Trint Creek

Quote from: purplehajj on November 16, 2015, 06:57:53 pm
Blah blah blah I heard this crap for about the last four years and I have not once seen the mighty cross county in little rock
Well there is a first time for everything. So put your basketball shoes on.

Wildcat_Booster

Junction in a mercy rule game

mrkingark

Quote from: Trint Creek on November 16, 2015, 06:25:30 pm
CC has all the tools to win state. Four tail backs 44, 15, 8 and 35, three fullbacks 17, 14, and 11 a huge oline and an athletic qb. They also have the best defensive line and line backers in the state. So it all comes down to the coaching staff. If they have their aces in their places CC will win state.

Don't know what team you been watching, they have 1 tailback #44, 35 is a soph. and good against the rector, midlands, he will be a good one someday. One Fb #17, 15 does a good job in there.  Their qb is not very good, he can't complete easy passes and can not throw deep. Their line is lazy, the 9th grader may be the best they have. Their run "D" is pretty good, but pass "D" is horrible.  Their coaches are sometimes way too predictable.  What kills CC is when they play a strong "D" line, but looking at game, 2 teams that will try and get to final 8. CC has to prove they are better than last week, Hazen playing to get back to the Rock, should be a good one, won't be a blowout.

Trint Creek

November 16, 2015, 07:19:12 pm #65 Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:31:48 pm by Trint Creek
Quote from: mrkingark on November 16, 2015, 07:12:03 pm

Don't know what team you been watching, they have 1 tailback #44, 35 is a soph. and good against the rector, midlands, he will be a good one someday. One Fb #17, 15 does a good job in there.  Their qb is not very good, he can't complete easy passes and can not throw deep. Their line is lazy, the 9th grader may be the best they have. Their run "D" is pretty good, but pass "D" is horrible.  Their coaches are sometimes way too predictable.  What kills CC is when they play a strong "D" line, but looking at game, 2 teams that will try and get to final 8. CC has to prove they are better than last week, Hazen playing to get back to the Rock, should be a good one, won't be a blowout.
I have been watching a team that is 10 and 1. I am telling what tools they have. I don't know how the coaching staff will use them but if they use them correctly it will be a blowout.

Trint Creek

Quote from: Wildcat_Booster on November 16, 2015, 07:11:01 pm
I think you are on the wrong thread or maybe just a week early.

switch hitting tackle

November 16, 2015, 08:26:52 pm #67 Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:28:47 pm by switch hitting tackle

I wonder where your team spirit is. It is quite common for alumni and fans of a particular school to exaggerate their teams good points, but to exagerate their bad in a plubic forum makes me wonder whether there is an underlying issue here. I believe this is a first for me.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 16, 2015, 08:26:52 pm

I wonder where your team spirit is. It is quite common for alumni and fans of a particular school to exaggerate their teams good points, but to exagerate their bad in a plubic forum makes me wonder whether there is an underlying issue here. I believe this is a first.for.me.

You haven't been around here long enough.....

purplehajj

Cross county has a lot to prove to me and it would have to be more than you just beating us

Wildcat_Booster

Quote from: Trint Creek on November 16, 2015, 07:40:28 pm
Quote from: Wildcat_Booster on November 16, 2015, 07:11:01 pm
I think you are on the wrong thread or maybe just a week early.

Yep your right, my bad, clicked too fast!!  Thanks

Trint Creek

CC doesn't have to prove anything especially to you. They may not have won all their games and may not have won some of them gracefully but from here on out they will win out and win state. A Win is a win.

Coach95

That's good for you girls you better have your birds ready!!!! I'll be bringing them Hornets to town and the wood!!! We want the best you got no half %$$ excuse for a team...

Trint Creek

Quote from: Coach95 on November 16, 2015, 09:06:23 pm
That's good for you girls you better have your birds ready!!!! I'll be bringing them Hornets to town and the wood!!! We want the best you got no half %$$ excuse for a team...
No excuses the BIRDS are ready bring it on!!!!!!!

dragondad

Down here on the line, waiting and watching.

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the show.....who brought the popcorn?

Trint Creek

The popcorn will be hot buttery and ready in the rice field when you arrive.

dragondad

No offense, but we're rooting for Hazen down here on the line. It's a strategic decision, I'm sure yall understand.

Coach95

Quote from: dragondad on November 16, 2015, 09:26:24 pm
No offense, but we're rooting for Hazen down here on the line. It's a strategic decision, I'm sure yall understand.
Make us make the long drive...

Trint Creek

That is fine I understand perfectly. If I was from JC I would rather play Hazen also.

dragondad

Quote from: Coach95 on November 16, 2015, 09:28:20 pm
Quote from: dragondad on November 16, 2015, 09:26:24 pm
Make us make the long drive...

No sir, we'll gladly accept a forfeit.

bdubyab60

November 16, 2015, 09:59:02 pm #80 Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:08:36 pm by bdubyab60
Quote from: purplehajj on November 16, 2015, 08:40:47 pm
Cross county has a lot to prove to me and it would have to be more than you just beating us
This is true. I've said this since the beginning of the year.

If they lose this round decent but also disappointing.

bdubyab60

Trint again posting every player for CC. 44 and 17 are the bread and butter. Stopping them is another thing. Again CC will go as far as Davis and the defense will carry them.

Davis and Penn are home run hitters. The team that can at least slow the other down the most will win.

switch hitting tackle

November 16, 2015, 10:56:38 pm #82 Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:58:57 pm by switch hitting tackle
The best offense or the best defense doesn't always win games.  The best average of the 2 wins games.  Of the teams I've seen play,  CC has had the best averages.  Average teams don't win games,  team averages win games.

dragondad

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 16, 2015, 10:56:38 pm
The best offense or the best defense doesn't always win games.  The best average of the 2 wins games.  Of the teams I've seen play,  CC has had the best averages.  Average teams don't win games,  team averages win games.

CC avg PF of 30 and PA of 11....not to shabby, I don't care what conference you're in.

dragondad

Quote from: Trint Creek on November 16, 2015, 09:30:03 pm
That is fine I understand perfectly. If I was from JC I would rather play Hazen also.

The opponent makes no difference, it's the travel we'd like to avoid. Eating leftover sweet potato cassserole while driving isn't fun.

Trint Creek

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 16, 2015, 10:05:21 pm

Trint again posting every player for CC. 44 and 17 are the bread and butter. Stopping them is another thing. Again CC will go as far as Davis and the defense will carry them.

Davis and Penn are home run hitters. The team that can at least slow the other down the most will win.
I thought you would be on the basketball thread by now.

bdubyab60

then you would be mistaken sir. I post on several threads. Everyone knows what CC is bringing to the table I'm sorry you can't be honest with yourself. I mean you do know that other teams get game film and they watch you guys not be able to pass and the hand the ball to Davis and then Andrews and so on and so on. All the players contribute on a team just some more than others.

So quit lying to yourself

Get over it I ain't going nowhere. Heck I may even be posting on a football game while I'm at a basketball game.

Come up with something original for a comeback. The basketball thing is already old and we are only in the second week of the playoffs.

playmaker04

Shhh Bdub...don't tell people we can't pass. They might start keying on Davis and put 11 in the box. Oh yeah,that's what most teams do. If I know ole Bdub he will be at this game.

Trint Creek

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 17, 2015, 07:00:09 am
then you would be mistaken sir. I post on several threads. Everyone knows what CC is bringing to the table I'm sorry you can't be honest with yourself. I mean you do know that other teams get game film and they watch you guys not be able to pass and the hand the ball to Davis and then Andrews and so on and so on. All the players contribute on a team just some more than others.

So quit lying to yourself

Get over it I ain't going nowhere. Heck I may even be posting on a football game while I'm at a basketball game.

Come up with something original for a comeback. The basketball thing is already old and we are only in the second week of the playoffs.

I am just wandering why you are so against mentioning other players other than the stars? Like i mentioned before it takes 11 not 1 or 2.

switch hitting tackle

I know this. If the team that played Walnut Ridge and Murfreesboro shows up, "The End". If the team that played Marked Tree and Earle shows up, "To Be Continued"

Lions84

Penn will lead the Scrapper Hornets to a win over the Thunder Chickens.

playmaker04

Quote from: Lions84 on November 17, 2015, 11:07:39 am
I highly doubt that . Thunder Chickens lol. People in our conference don't even use that name anymore it's so outdated. Bout the goofiest name for a mascot I've heard is scrapper hornets. Please! lol

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 17, 2015, 11:27:21 am
Quote from: Lions84 on November 17, 2015, 11:07:39 am
I highly doubt that . Thunder Chickens lol. People in our conference don't even use that name anymore it's so outdated. Bout the goofiest name for a mascot I've heard is scrapper hornets. Please! lol
Chickens eat bugs for a livin!!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 17, 2015, 08:39:25 am
I know this. If the team that played Walnut Ridge and Murfreesboro shows up, "The End". If the team that played Marked Tree and Earle shows up, "To Be Continued"
Guess we can all say that for almost any team

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 17, 2015, 12:39:45 pm

I just can't understand how a team that is supposed to be as good as Cross county could lose to a team as bad as Walnut Ridge.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2015, 12:43:33 pm

I just can't understand how a team that is supposed to be as good as Cross county could lose to a team as bad as Walnut Ridge.
dang you going to make the children angry with that!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 17, 2015, 12:45:35 pm

I'm not sure the Ridge could beat Marvell or clarendon

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2015, 12:48:32 pm

LOL that bad huh?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 17, 2015, 12:49:26 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2015, 12:48:32 pm

LOL that bad huh?

Unfortunately yes. They do have a very good band though.

playmaker04

walnut Ridge won 6 games. A lot worse teams than WR. Teams have letdowns. DA almost list to Carlisle. Carlisle is bad.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas