• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen @ Cross County

Started by playmaker04, November 14, 2015, 11:13:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

Hazen rolled Poyen. Cross County needed every bit of Davis' 350 yards to beat Murfreesboro. I believe we see a different CC team Friday night. Murf had success running the wildcat in the first half. CC used about 8 different noseguards before a ninth grader Carlo Collins finally started to slow it down. Secondary had their worst game of the season. Looked confused and lost. Gotta clean that up. Hazen will come with speed and Logan Penn. We gotta contain him. Im going with my Tbirds 24-16

Hornet4ever

Hazen by two touchdowns, Penn is playing with some passion. And man can that be deadly..

BrianfromCarlisle

How many did Penn go for last night?

Lions84

T- birds will be done in by the Mighty Penn.

C.C.TbirdFan

Tbirds will definitely play with more intensity and purpose this week. Birds 28 - 21

amehr36

Winner gets to lose to JC the next week!

JimmyTiger2001

cav2012

Should be a good game! Depending on what hazen team shows up

C.C.TbirdFan

Quote from: amehr36 on November 14, 2015, 12:26:02 pm
[/qu
okeete]keep thinking that way

purplehajj

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 14, 2015, 11:20:20 am
How many did Penn go for last night?

I don't know the yardage but I know he had four tds

amehr36

FootballDude02

Quote from: amehr36 on November 14, 2015, 12:26:02 pm
Man, JC still have posters? I haven't seen one since summer  ;D

amehr36

Nothing has mattered since game 3.

big E

I don't know if Hazen can stop Davis.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on November 14, 2015, 03:17:06 pm

Can c.c. stop Penn and Aycock?  Cause I'm not sure they play Defense in the 3.

purplehajj

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 14, 2015, 03:25:53 pm

Des arc was the best d hazen played against all year and they are pretty solid and Aycock and penn had some good runs not taking anything away from Des arc by no means but if we can move the ball on them why can't we move it on cross county which gave up 29 to a 5 seed from the 7

C.C.TbirdFan

If they run it up the middle we will sure find out. We have 2 good linebackers.
Walnut Ridge scored there 12 points on pick sixes

C.C.TbirdFan

When Friday rolls around and Hazen is hauling there tired beat Butts home Cross County will still be weak and not very good with no defense. And still playing football!! GO BIRDS!!!!

dragondad

I know the avg win percentage of CC's regular season opponents was 37% with an avg PF/PA of 22.19/30.56 while CC's PF/PA was 30/11. I believe Hazen pulls out the win, but I think CC, if they're on their game, has the potential to send Hazen home for the season.

Old Scrapper

Hazen will have to be on their game also, I always pull for Hazen but since I don't like eating crow I'm going to hold off on my pick.

Old Scrapper

One team has 1 week left and the other has 2 weeks left, after that Hazen and CC will both be playing basketball.

bdubyab60

EPC gave up fewer points to MCCrory than DA did Pick. Man one upset and a tight ball game and then all this hate and talk. We see this all the time in college ball. The hangover game after a big win or loss the week before.

Cross County is going to beat Hazen and make it look easy.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 14, 2015, 05:18:12 pm

EPC gave up fewer points to MCCrory than DA did Pick. Man one upset and a tight ball game and then all this hate and talk. We see this all the time in college ball. The hangover game after a big win or loss the week before.

Cross County is going to beat Hazen and make it look easy.
well they will be the one with 2 weeks left before basketball then!

cuz

Quote from: dragondad on November 14, 2015, 04:45:19 pm
I know the avg win percentage of CC's regular season opponents was 37% with an avg PF/PA of 22.19/30.56 while CC's PF/PA was 30/11. I believe Hazen pulls out the win, but I think CC, if they're on their game, has the potential to send Hazen home for the season.
I agree and it just might happen. Good luck to both teams and safe travel...

CaptainSwarm25

Penn goes for 3 td's this week. Swarm 24 T-Birds 14

Old Scrapper

Just wondering if CC wants to come look at the shoe Catalog with us and go ahead get their basketball shoes ordered. because they either have one or two weeks left for football.

playmaker04

Donnie Jamon

I don't even see this game being close at all.  If you guys are going off what happened last week then you are mistaken.  I don't know what happened nor do I want to know.  I know this CC team will bounce back.  They aren't basketball players so they will put it all on the line again.   

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2015, 09:45:09 am
Just wondering if CC wants to come look at the shoe Catalog with us and go ahead get their basketball shoes ordered. because they either have one or two weeks left for football.
We'll have to save up some for those, just spent all our money on new football jerseys for Little Rock. Didn't figure we'd get the Hornet and Dragon blood out of them.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 16, 2015, 12:23:20 pm
We'll have to save up some for those, just spent all our money on new football jerseys for Little Rock. Didn't figure we'd get the Hornet and Dragon blood out of them.
Hope you invested in Moth Balls, the only way you getting to WMS is sitting in the stands watching.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 16, 2015, 11:24:26 am
I don't even see this game being close at all.  If you guys are going off what happened last week then you are mistaken.  I don't know what happened nor do I want to know.  I know this CC team will bounce back.  They aren't basketball players so they will put it all on the line again.
I have No doubt they are good!

playmaker04

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2015, 12:38:11 pm
Hope you invested in Moth Balls, the only way you getting to WMS is sitting in the stands watching.
since I've gotten older I try not to talk to much trash on here. But every now and then I feel the urge to say a little. I don't really care if people think this is our last game or next to last game or whatever. We don't even know who the opponent will be next week. What I do know is Hazen is coming to Cherry Valley this Friday. We struggled against the Smurfs and Earle got beat by MC. Both had hangovers from one of the most physical games I've seen in years. Earle the last 2 games had 12 turnovers. Cross County has a great front seven. They have the best linebacker in 2A in Holden Byassee and the best Running back in 2A in Anfernee Davis. Our secondary has been riddled with injuries all year but that's not an excuse on how poor they played against Murfreesboro. We have 15 seniors who have been playing together since the 4th grade and they know we were fortunate to win Friday night and their hacked. I been thinking about this game for a few days. At first I kinda was leaning towards a close game but the more I think about it the more I believe Cross County will absolutely SKULL DRAG Hazen! Davis goes for over 200. Byassee has 15-20 tackles and the defense forces at least 3 turnovers and Penn doesn't get 100 yard! CROSS COUNTY 34 HAZEN 6! Bring on the next opponent!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 16, 2015, 12:59:05 pm
since I've gotten older I try not to talk to much trash on here. But every now and then I feel the urge to say a little. I don't really care if people think this is our last game or next to last game or whatever. We don't even know who the opponent will be next week. What I do know is Hazen is coming to Cherry Valley this Friday. We struggled against the Smurfs and Earle got beat by MC. Both had hangovers from one of the most physical games I've seen in years. Earle the last 2 games had 12 turnovers. Cross County has a great front seven. They have the best linebacker in 2A in Holden Byassee and the best Running back in 2A in Anfernee Davis. Our secondary has been riddled with injuries all year but that's not an excuse on how poor they played against Murfreesboro. We have 15 seniors who have been playing together since the 4th grade and they know we were fortunate to win Friday night and their hacked. I been thinking about this game for a few days. At first I kinda was leaning towards a close game but the more I think about it the more I believe Cross County will absolutely SKULL DRAG Hazen! Davis goes for over 200. Byassee has 15-20 tackles and the defense forces at least 3 turnovers and Penn doesn't get 100 yard! CROSS COUNTY 34 HAZEN 6! Bring on the next opponent!
well crap! you done played best running back card on me, hope that works out for you.

mcnewfamily

hazen needs a big game from gurley!!!!!!!!!

playmaker04

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2015, 01:10:09 pm
well crap! you done played best running back card on me, hope that works out for you.
Its going too.

purplehajj

Doesn't matter what you have if I recall the last three years you have been knocked out of the playoffs by the 6 good luck this Friday yall may beat us but you will not be in war memorial remember last year when yall played the 3 from the 6 you got beat!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Go ahead and get the "holding penn to less than 100" out of your mind, that's not going to happen. You may win, I actually don't think you will, but you will not shut him down like that. I will go ahead and assure you that c.c. will not be the toughest defense Hazen has faced this year.

playmaker04

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 01:32:07 pm

Go ahead and get the "holding penn to less than 100" out of your mind, that's not going to happen. You may win, I actually don't think you will, but you will not shut him down like that. I will go ahead and assure you that c.c. will not be the toughest defense Hazen has faced this year.
we will see Pick. You have ran your pie hole on this thread constantly. You assuring me of anything don't mean a hill of beans to me. Davis over 200,Penn under 100. How many CC games you been to this year Pick? Hazen dribbling basketballs after Friday, And DA gets lucky that Earle forgot how to hold on to the football and probably gets by MC but next Friday you and Hazen can go ahead and play each other in basketball because England is going to punish Des Arc.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 16, 2015, 01:52:00 pm

we will see Pick. You have ran your pie hole on this thread constantly. You assuring me of anything don't mean a hill of beans to me. Davis over 200,Penn under 100. How many CC games you been to this year Pick? Hazen dribbling basketballs after Friday, And DA gets lucky that Earle forgot how to hold on to the football and probably gets by MC but next Friday you and Hazen can go ahead and play each other in basketball because England is going to punish Des Arc.

Ha! Des arc just smashed a team that your beloved c.c. got beat by, held them to less than 100 yds I believe. Heck gave them the ball on the 4 on a botched punt snap and they went backwards. 

Des arc wasn't worried about Earle,  hazen isn't worried about c.c.

Nobody will punish des arc, you haven't played a team as physical as they are.

I'm sorry your team just has 2 players that are good. Des arc has too many to talk about.

Go ahead and tell Davis to avoid Gurley and Mills, as injury prone as he seems to be, he will be lucky to make it out of the first quarter healthy. 

playmaker04

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 01:59:20 pm

Ha! Des arc just smashed a team that your beloved c.c. got beat by, held them to less than 100 yds I believe. Heck gave them the ball on the 4 on a botched punt snap and they went backwards. 

I'm sorry your team just has 2 players that are good. Des arc has too many to talk about.

Go ahead and tell Davis to avoid Gurley and Mills, as injury prone as he seems to be, he will be lucky to make it out of the first quarter healthy.
DA is the greatest team in 2A,Hazen is on a mission. You full of it Pick aren't you? CC has plenty of good players but they have the two best at their positions. Injury prone? He got hurt against marked tree and missed 3 games. How many games you been to pick? Your mighty Des Arc is going to get beat. And so is the team on a mission Hazen. I thought McCrory posters were bad when they were in our conference. I'm starting to think you might be worse lol.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 16, 2015, 02:07:12 pm

DA is the greatest team in 2A,Hazen is on a mission. You full of it Pick aren't you? CC has plenty of good players but they have the two best at their positions. Injury prone? He got hurt against marked tree and missed 3 games. How many games you been to pick? Your mighty Des Arc is going to get beat. And so is the team on a mission Hazen. I thought McCrory posters were bad when they were in our conference. I'm starting to think you might be worse lol.

Evidently you don't have plenty of playmakers,  I'm pretty sure, you yourself have claimed the reason yall lost to Walnut Ridge was because Davis wasn't playing. So make up your mind. And I think it's safe to say, des arc is a better team than c.c.

playmaker04

And tell Penn and your buddies from Hazen to watch out for Byassee,Andrews and the Boykin brothers. When those helmets get popped off make sure there's not a head in them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 16, 2015, 02:10:18 pm
And tell Penn and your buddies from Hazen to watch out for Byassee,Andrews and the Boykin brothers. When those helmets get popped off make sure there's not a head in them.

Yea they are scared of contact.  Ha

I didn't figure you would have much to say about the last post i made.

playmaker04

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 02:10:08 pm

Evidently you don't have plenty of playmakers,  I'm pretty sure, you yourself have claimed the reason yall lost to Walnut Ridge was because Davis wasn't playing. So make up your mind. And I think it's safe to say, des arc is a better team than c.c.
No the reason we lost to Walnut Ridge was no execution. In the red zone 5 times scored once. Two pick sixes. WR had less than 100 yards offense. So no,we should have won without Davis.

Old Scrapper

Y'all some touchy folks up there in the 3.

playmaker04

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 16, 2015, 02:19:27 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 02:10:08 pm

No the reason we lost to Walnut Ridge was no execution. In the red zone 5 times scored once. Two pick sixes. WR had less than 100 yards offense. So no,we should have won without Davis.

Dang, from reading your last post, looks to me like you just contradicted yourself about how many playmakers yall have. Only scoring once out of five trips, pretty much says your a one horse show. If you have multiple like you claim,  you win that game.

Not to be rude, but Walnut Ridge was the worst team I've seen all year. I don't think they could beat Marvell. Now their band, it was real good. Enjoyed their performance at halftime.

C.C.TbirdFan

Pick you have went and got under playmaker skin. Just like you did mine Saturday. But I agree with him Cross County is about to shock  a lot of doubters Friday night. They were over looking a Murfreesboro team that was better than expected. But they will be ready for Hazen. Go Birds!!!

playmaker04

How many yards did Penn have against DA? How many yards total did DA give up? Now don't tell me you don't know Pick,you're an expert on 2A football here in Arkansas Pick. You should have all of the stats up there in that big head of yours.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas