• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LC and MI...round 2

Started by nukinhawg, November 13, 2015, 10:44:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cougarfan 422

I'm sorry is this the LC - Ida thread or Brinkley i'm confused?? first off i seen a team that hadn't play all four  quarters all year  that was very. very tired  before the lightning delay.. LC just like Ida has mercy ruled nearly every team they played. so don't smolt  yourself in the chest by saying LC played  there best and Ida played their  worse.... PLEASE !!! your only fooling  yourself! Ida has nothing but a bunch of trick plays... that's it! now that LC  has seen them well lets just say y'all better dig deep in your bag of tricks. because as you seen LC needs NOOOO  tricks to score at will.... just don't kick it deep or it comes back  for a score. or if Ida wants to see how good they really are then kick it deep and  lets play 4qtrs of smash mouth football...  and turn your durn music down nobody wants  to hear all those distraction....  hahahahahahaha good run IDA but it ends Tomorrow!

brotherdew

Quote from: cougarfan 422 on November 19, 2015, 10:02:52 am
I'm sorry is this the LC - Ida thread or Brinkley i'm confused?? first off i seen a team that hadn't play all four  quarters all year  that was very. very tired  before the lightning delay.. LC just like Ida has mercy ruled nearly every team they played. so don't smolt  yourself in the chest by saying LC played  there best and Ida played their  worse.... PLEASE !!! your only fooling  yourself! Ida has nothing but a bunch of trick plays... that's it! now that LC  has seen them well lets just say y'all better dig deep in your bag of tricks. because as you seen LC needs NOOOO  tricks to score at will.... just don't kick it deep or it comes back  for a score. or if Ida wants to see how good they really are then kick it deep and  lets play 4qtrs of smash mouth football...  and turn your durn music down nobody wants  to hear all those distraction....  hahahahahahaha good run IDA but it ends Tomorrow!

I don't think you scored at will in week 10. You only scored six times to Mount Ida's seven. The game was closer due to the PAT vs 2 point conversion strategies.
I agree you don't need trick plays, but I bet your coaches have them in their playbook too. Didn't y'all run a fake punt in that game?
Any way, have a safe trip north to Mount Ida. I look forward to another hard fought game with Mount Ida coming out on top once again. I see another 40 point game on the way! (if not more)

cougarfan 422

Quote from: brotherdew on November 19, 2015, 11:46:36 am
LC will get atleast  40... thats a given!

I don't think you scored at will in week 10. You only scored six times to Mount Ida's seven. The game was closer due to the PAT vs 2 point conversion strategies.
I agree you don't need trick plays, but I bet your coaches have them in their playbook too. Didn't y'all run a fake punt in that game?
Any way, have a safe trip north to Mount Ida. I look forward to another hard fought game with Mount Ida coming out on top once again. I see another 40 point game on the way! (if not more)

panther07

This is the first time I've heard the Veer referred to as trick plays.  That's a new description to a very old offense. 

M.I. D

I'm sure Mount Ida will have more tricks ready Friday night. We ran 1 play a hook and latter now we run all trick plays.

FilmCrew

Breaking News!!

Onside Kick has now been classified as a Trick Play!!!

cougarfan15

I didn't see any "trick" plays. I know the veer, when ran correctly can be tricky to defend. I can't help but think that LC will capitalize on the things they had success with the last time these two played. I hope it is as close as last time, but with LC on top at the end of this one. Good luck to both teams and safe travels. We will see y'all tomorrow night.

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: cougarfan15 on November 19, 2015, 02:58:36 pm
I didn't see any "trick" plays. I know the veer, when ran correctly can be tricky to defend. I can't help but think that LC will capitalize on the things they had success with the last time these two played. I hope it is as close as last time, but with LC on top at the end of this one. Good luck to both teams and safe travels. We will see y'all tomorrow night.

"I run 6 plays, split veer. It's like novocaine. Just give it time, it always works."
Herman Boone, Remember the Titans

FootballDude02

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on November 19, 2015, 03:27:24 pm
Quote from: cougarfan15 on November 19, 2015, 02:58:36 pm

"I run 6 plays, split veer. It's like novocaine. Just give it time, it always works."
Herman Boone, Remember the Titans
+1 lol!

FootballDude02

Lol as I stated a while back, they only had 3 plays vs Brinkley, QB power sweep, a trap, and tight end corner (pass)

The Bear

You can call whatever you want trick plays but as long as mount Ida wins they don't really care . There plays consist of Veer, Dive, Belly , sweep and maybe 1 trick play a night . Honestly I think LC is starting to get upset because they know basketball starts Monday for them .....

justabystander

Quote from: The Bear on November 19, 2015, 07:24:51 pm
You can call whatever you want trick plays but as long as mount Ida wins they don't really care . There plays consist of Veer, Dive, Belly , sweep and maybe 1 trick play a night . Honestly I think LC is starting to get upset because they know basketball starts Monday for them .....
Honestly I just don't see any way LC will keep it close this time, we all know the Lions are a whole different ball club on their own turf. Just my opinion.

The Bear

bigworm

I would have figured this thread would have went 10 pages as close as the last game was.

FilmCrew

November 19, 2015, 09:30:04 pm #64 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:43:37 pm by FilmCrew
Quote from: bigworm on November 19, 2015, 09:09:24 pm
I would have figured this thread would have went 10 pages as close as the last game was.

I think LC has given into the premise that Mount Ida will win this game. I can see this when they start with the...Hey you didn't kick it to our guy, You used some plays that we didn't practice etc..etc...

It will be OK... I, In the spirit of good sportsmanship visited with Play it Again sports a local used Sports Equipment Supplier and got each player from LC a 10% off of any basketball shoe they choose. Also... A copy of the third edition of "Football Trick Plays for Dummies" book...We will be handing these out at the gate upon the completion of the game.

justabystander

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 19, 2015, 09:30:04 pm

I think LC has given into the premise that Mount Ida will win this game. I can see this when they start with the...Hey you didn't kick it to our guy, You used some plays that we didn't practice etc..etc...

It will be OK... I, In the spirit of good sportsmanship visited with Play it Again sports a local used Sports Equipment Supplier and got each player from LC a 10% off of any basketball shoe they choose. Also... A copy of the third edition of "Football Trick Play for Dummies" book...We will be handing these out at the gate upon the completion of the game.
+1 lol

ForTheKids

Only time will tell who will start basketball Monday and who will not..............We will all "root" for our team whichever one it may be.....Good luck to all of the young men on both teams and hopefully no injuries will occur and congratulations for getting to the second round of the playoffs this year.

whoknows

They are both scared...the anticipation is killing them...

M.I. D

It's game day!!!! Everyone from LC have a safe trip.

justabystander

Quote from: M.I. D on November 20, 2015, 07:06:43 am
It's game day!!!! Everyone from LC have a safe trip.
Goodluck to everyone tonight can't wait to see how this game turns out!

GTown

I have to say...as a Gurdon fan I am rooting for Mount Iduh because I know they give the 7 the best shot at representation after this game. With that said, I hope it's a good clean game with minimal to no injures.

The Bear

Mount Ida wins this one 48 to 16. Safe travels LC.

cuz

Someone try and keep this one posted.. Good luck to both teams and safe travels...

cougarfan 422

Hey Ida Fans and Band wagoners .....How you like your Crow cooked??  ;D :o 8) ::) :P

The Bear

Heard the same thing from Gurdon. . On the bright side LC and Gurdon will start round ball at same time this year 👍🏻

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: cougarfan 422 on November 20, 2015, 09:46:53 am
Hey Ida Fans and Band wagoners .....How you like your Crow cooked??  ;D :o 8) ::) :P

Someone is gonna get real quiet on here after tonight!

ThreadWatcher

Personally, I like mine with a side of cougar. ;D

The Bear

I think LC will be awfully quiet at half time .....

whoknows

Anywhere to stream this game?

whoknows

gmac

whoknows

Thanks...I found it on Tune in radio...I can do score updates for you guys so you can enjoy the game..

whoknows

Mt Ida scores on 4th down for 40 yd TD pass to Lowery

whoknows

LC answers for 77 yd pass to miller on 3rd and 17

whoknows

whoknows

Mt Ida driving inside the 10...under 2 mins in the 1st

whoknows

whoknows

whoknows

whoknows

whoknows