• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LC and MI...round 2

Started by nukinhawg, November 13, 2015, 10:44:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whoknows

LC QB has had a terrible game

whoknows

whoknows

Mt Ida got the subs in...under 4 mins to go

whoknows

Mt Ida radio guys want them to throw the ball...smh

nukinhawg

Quote from: The Bear on November 20, 2015, 09:01:26 pm
Excuses excuses bye bye LC have fun in basketball season
No excuses here. MI played a great game. You don't have to be such a DB because you live vicariously through a bunch of 15-18 year olds. Or do you? Good game MI.

whoknows

whoknows

whoknows

FilmCrew

The Bear

Quote from: nukinhawg on November 20, 2015, 09:06:31 pm
Quote from: The Bear on November 20, 2015, 09:01:26 pm
Excuses excuses bye bye LC have fun in basketball season
No excuses here. MI played a great game. You don't have to be such a DB because you live vicariously through a bunch of 15-18 year olds. Or do you? Good game MI.
time for yall to go over to the basketball threads . Bye bye LC see yall around . Hey on to better things Mount Ida has some competition next week! Gunna be a good one !

M.I. D

#14 from LC is a beast. There's nothing to hang your heads about. LC had a good season. Mount Ida has a good team and a group of kids that believe they have a chance and can beat anyone.

LadyCougar

The Mt. Ida fans and players are really awesome. Some of the nicest people and fans I have ever met. One exception is your cub that refers to himself as the Bear. One of the rudest, most obnoxious posters in FF. Its a shame that a community like Mt. Ida has this 1 person that represents them in such a terrible way. You guys need to kill your bear and have a BBQ. I'll even bring the coleslaw.
Good luck to you guys! I'll be rooting for I from Lafayette County

The Bear

cougarfan 422

my Hats off to you Mount Ida...  best of wishes  in the playoffs. M.I.D. your a class act! to bad  some  of the others  had to be so rude. there is a diffrence between trash talk and out right rudeness. enjoyed my time in Ida... yall were  great host. may God bless yall and  remember what matters  most.  The circle at the end of the game... till next year play hard  Lions and  represent 7.....

cougarfan 422

Quote from: M.I. D on November 20, 2015, 11:42:07 pm
#14 from LC is a beast. There's nothing to hang your heads about. LC had a good season. Mount Ida has a good team and a group of kids that believe they have a chance and can beat anyone.
yes he is he has already commited to a 3AAA school with  hopes to transfer.  and  as a junior #15 has already commited to the Razorbacks. he was on the sideline with Razorbacks in  there  triple overtime game this year. congrats to yall keep pounding the ball and eating  the clock... that works every time... GO LIONS  represent 7-2a

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: The Bear on November 20, 2015, 08:37:32 am
Mount Ida wins this one 48 to 16. Safe travels LC.

You were close Bear, good job!

M.I. D

I thought burks was a senior

Jaybo

M.I. D

How is he transferring to a AAA team if he's a senior? I mean this with no dis respect but burks is a much better prospect than #15. Mount Ida shut him down and a D-1 receiver should catch some passes against everyone even the good teams.

The Bear

He's going to a D3 school and hoping to transfer to a bigger college

LadyCougar

Quote from: The Bear on November 22, 2015, 02:10:58 pm
He's going to a D3 school and hoping to transfer to a bigger college
Umm no. Burks nor Williams have committed to anyone

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cougarfan 422 on November 21, 2015, 09:17:07 am
Quote from: M.I. D on November 20, 2015, 11:42:07 pm
yes he is he has already commited to a 3AAA school with  hopes to transfer.  and  as a junior #15 has already commited to the Razorbacks. he was on the sideline with Razorbacks in  there  triple overtime game this year. congrats to yall keep pounding the ball and eating  the clock... that works every time... GO LIONS  represent 7-2a

How do you commit to a high school team? lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas