• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley at Hector Round 2......keep it clean guys

Started by Wildcatalumni21, November 13, 2015, 10:28:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

I know this has been boiling ever since season started, and well Tiger fans you get to experience prolly the best 2A atmosphere you'll ever go to when you come to The Mountain!! Everyone's thoughts and predictions.
Hector 49
Brinkley 14

bdubyab60

02cat

November 13, 2015, 10:39:38 pm #2 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:41:39 pm by 02cat
Cats keep rolling on into 3rd round, Cats playing really well right now on both sides of the ball. Gaines and company was unstoppable tonight. I have never seen our receivers play the way they did tonight, tipped balls and catching the ball with two guys on them. O-line just wouldn't let anyone in backfield and opened up some huge holes. Defense just wouldn't let Jackson get going, secondary stepped up and played lights out. Gave up a few yards but didn't break.
Hector-49
Brinkley-12

Hornet4ever

Brinkley will not stop Hectors offense. Hector big.

FootballDude02

Gonna be interesting and fun either way...congrats on the cats win tonight.

JimmyTiger2001

In order to win Brinkley will have to play perfect and bring the "Wood".

HorseFeathers

Where's JB at? He's the one that said we'd pee ourselves if we played brinkley...

Old Scrapper

I think the 6 drops two games next week and this is one of them. Hector by 24

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on November 13, 2015, 10:57:18 pm
Where's JB at? He's the one that said we'd pee ourselves if we played brinkley...

Oh he'll be around sooner or later. Too bad the 4-2A won their games tonight. I'm sure he was chomping at the bit for us all to lose so he could post.

beach bum

Hector wins 49-14 and that comes from being up 42-0 at half for the easy win....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 13, 2015, 10:59:10 pm

What 2? Brinkley is the only one I see.

Tigerpride37

Tigerpride37

November 14, 2015, 12:17:30 am #12 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:20:02 am by Tigerpride37
One thing i like about The playoffs it dont matter if u 11-0 or 9-1 or if ur 7-3 or if ur Team been playing soild all season long . or if u a top seed. All that is out the doors anybody can.be beaten. The tigers played a good game and Won .it playoffs time..

MomaLion

I'll be rooting for Brinkley but I'm afraid they are about as outmatched as Hackett is with McCrory.

JimmyTiger2001

It would be like Christmas in November if my Tigers could knock y'all out of the playoffs and of course McCrory beat Hackett just to bring you guys back to planet earth.

FootballDude02

You guys are too carnal lol..."out matched" is a mentality, and my friend it is a terrible thing to have...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on November 14, 2015, 01:23:58 am
It would be like Christmas in November if my Tigers could knock y'all out of the playoffs and of course McCrory beat Hackett just to bring you guys back to planet earth.

Hector is going to stomp a mud hole in Brinkley next week.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: MomaLion on November 14, 2015, 12:55:23 am
I'll be rooting for Brinkley but I'm afraid they are about as outmatched as Hackett is with McCrory.

Explain your statement

FootballDude02

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 01:26:47 am

Lol ..."easy there now young fella"

JimmyTiger2001

Maybe the coach can print that out and glue it to the Bulletin board. The Tigers won't roll over and don't think for a minute that they are scared of Hackett. Oh....Hornet, congrats on finally getting a home playoff victory. How many years has Hackett played football?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on November 14, 2015, 01:30:40 am

Maybe the coach can print that out and glue it to the Bulletin board. The Tigers won't roll over and don't think for a minute that they are scared of Hackett. Oh....Hornet, congrats on finally getting a home playoff victory. How many years has Hackett played football?

Sucks being on the other end doesn't it? Hackett finally makes some ground in their program, and Jimmy Neutron doesnt know what to say so he pulls out the history card. Well guess what Jim Bo, I think Hackett would whip Brinkley. And Hector beat us, and they are dang good. I don't think you guys stand a chance. Good luck though. You're going to need it.

MomaLion

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 14, 2015, 01:26:07 am
You guys are too carnal lol..."out matched" is a mentality, and my friend it is a terrible thing to have...
Let's put it like this...outmatched on paper....fortunately Brinkley seems to pull it out in playoffs.

MomaLion

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 01:27:14 am
Quote from: MomaLion on November 14, 2015, 12:55:23 am

Explain your statement
Have you watched McCrory play? Seriously, they could easily make it to the rock.

JimmyTiger2001

November 14, 2015, 01:37:13 am #23 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:39:06 am by JimmyTiger2001
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 01:33:18 am

Sucks being on the other end doesn't it? Hackett finally makes some ground in their program, and Jimmy Neutron doesnt know what to say so he pulls out the history card. Well guess what Jim Bo, I think Hackett would whip Brinkley. And Hector beat us, and they are dang good. I don't think you guys stand a chance. Good luck though. You're going to need it.
First off.....I hope Brinkley beats them like yard dogs, and 2nd I hope McCrory beats y'all by 70 and third I think Brinkley would beat Hackett by 2 tds. And 4th, why do you care? Go troll Hackett thread

MomaLion

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on November 14, 2015, 01:37:13 am

First off.....I hope Brinkley beats them like yard dogs, and 2nd I hope McCrory beats y'all by 70 and third I think Brinkley would beat Hackett by 2 tds. And 4th, why do you care? Go troll Hackett thread

Listen, I'm just busting on you. I do think Hackett would beat Brinkley. But I really feel Hector will beat Brinkley. If you haven't had the pleasure of watching them be prepared, Gaines is no poser. He's a smart, athletic and very skilled QB. He will make you pay if you slack or fall asleep in secondary coverage. Brinkley will have to play a perfect game to win this game. Good luck. Brinkley and Hackett would probably be a good game like Moma said. I still think Hornets would handle them Tigers tho.  ;D

FootballDude02

Brinkley is always a spoiler team in playoffs...but I don't make predictions or picks, just post the facts, so...I'll let yall have that. I'll stick to what I do best..

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 14, 2015, 01:43:54 am
Brinkley is always a spoiler team in playoffs...but I don't make predictions or picks, just post the facts, so...I'll let yall have that. I'll stick to what I do best..
Any team can beat Any team in any given Friday night.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on November 14, 2015, 01:47:56 am

Jimmy, I don't usually agree with you. But that statement is very true. +1

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 01:48:50 am

Jimmy, I don't usually agree with you. But that statement is very true. +1
I mean if it's a foregone conclusion that Hector wins, there's no sense in playing the game. Just give them a pass to round 3. But that is why we play. I'm not oblivious to Hector being 11-0. They are a great team, and deserve mad props for being undefeated. But I have faith in the Tigers ability to pull the upset. This game won't be a cake walk for either team, and to the winner, the next week is rison, which won't be a cakewalk either.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 13, 2015, 11:56:59 pm
Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 13, 2015, 10:59:10 pm

What 2? Brinkley is the only one I see.
Brinkley & Hazen, I hope I'm wrong just won't be shocked if it happens

big E

mr.gametime

November 14, 2015, 05:24:43 am #32 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 05:26:57 am by mr.gametime
If Hector throws the ball....then Brinkley is in trouble there secondary is not  there strong point and is undersized
....but I think Brinkley can compete with them up front and the tigers have solid linebackers. ...with all that being said I want the team from the 6 to win......but from what I have seen from Brinkley secondary  in person. ..and Hectors QB on film ....it might be a long night for the tiger's

cuz

Tigerpride37

Tigers take care of business on the road again this week. 21-14

02cat

Just to set everyone straight... Hector by no means is overlooking Brinkley. They are in the playoffs for a reason. We aren't looking ahead to round 3 but only at the next game in front of us. Our boys are out to prove something and I would hate to be in the path of this Wildcat train.

wiseguy

Ready for a slobber knocker Friday night 😎 All I can say is Welcome to Hector, Brinkley😉

HorseFeathers

Skipped a few posts...but some of seem confused. Hector is playing brinkley, not Hackett

Wilcat43

we won't be back to planet earth this coming Friday either sorry tiger!!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wilcat43 on November 14, 2015, 11:29:28 am
we won't be back to planet earth this coming Friday either sorry tiger!!!

Earth is such a boring place anyway

Wilcat43

easy tiger hornets our buddy!!!!

Wilcat43

not this Friday night Hector rolls big and I mean big!!!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wilcat43 on November 14, 2015, 11:32:27 am

8)

JimmyTiger2001

And your point? Him and all you Hackett/Hector fans think y'all are unbeatable and talk a mountain of trash....I'm just saying it's time someone shut that mouth of yalls.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on November 14, 2015, 11:38:40 am

And your point? Him and all you Hackett/Hector fans think y'all are unbeatable and talk a mountain of trash....I'm just saying it's time someone shut that mouth of yalls.

Ha

HorseFeathers

Glad I'm not a hector fan

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 11:39:04 am

Ha
Ha....That's the best you got?

Proud Buckaroo

It won't be Brinkley doing that.

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 14, 2015, 11:43:48 am

It could be

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on November 14, 2015, 11:46:56 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 14, 2015, 11:43:48 am

It could be

Ha

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas