• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove @ Des Arc round 2

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, November 13, 2015, 10:17:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bagheera on November 19, 2015, 01:37:36 pm
It's funny the only explanation for MC beating Earle is that they were "watered down".  How about MC was the better team that night and made more plays?  MC's record is very deceiving.  The team they are now is nowhere close to the team that started 0-5. Three of those losses by one score with a chance to win.  Since that time they are 5-1 and playing their best football when it counts.  Confidence is key this time of year and from what I saw last week MC has tons of it.  I'm not guaranteeing a win but I know and finally these players and coaches seem to believe that they are capable of beating anybody.  But keep downplaying and overlooking the Panthers.  It's much more fun to upset a team than to be the favorite.  ;D  Shock the state again boys!  Go Panthers!   

Noone of any substance with the eagles is overlooking anybody. Safe travels,  get to des arc early and go eat at dondies, it will be the highlight of the trip.

Old Scrapper

It's funny the only explanation for MC beating Earle is that they were "watered down".  How about MC was the better team that night and made more plays?  MC's record is very deceiving.  The team they are now is nowhere close to the team that started 0-5. Three of those losses by one score with a chance to win.  Since that time they are 5-1 and playing their best football when it counts.  Confidence is key this time of year and from what I saw last week MC has tons of it.  I'm not guaranteeing a win but I know and finally these players and coaches seem to believe that they are capable of beating anybody.  But keep downplaying and overlooking the Panthers.  It's much more fun to upset a team than to be the favorite.  ;D  Shock the state again boys!  Go Panthers!   
You should've saved that for halftime and tried slipping into the locker room to motivate MC to come back from falling so far behind. You blew it!!!!

FootballDude02

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 19, 2015, 02:00:39 pm
You should've saved that for halftime and tried slipping into the locker room to motivate MC to come back from falling so far behind. You blew it!!!!
Lmbo!!

Bondfan4ever

What a first year for Coach Drake Widener!  Good luck to the Eagles tomorrow night!!

bigworm

Quote from: Bondfan4ever on November 19, 2015, 07:45:29 pm
What a first year for Coach Drake Widener!  Good luck to the Eagles tomorrow night!!

heck yea. 10-2 is awesome.  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 19, 2015, 07:51:21 pm

No less than 12-2

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2015, 08:09:34 pm

No less than 12-2
Nice job.... That's being confident pick, good luck...

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2015, 08:09:34 pm

No less than 12-2

i didnt figure that would take long.   :P

RiverEagle079

[/quote]

bigworm

RiverEagle079

bigworm

Well, actually im just bored. this thurday night football  game sucks. I figured i could stir pick up for some entertainment.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 19, 2015, 09:05:37 pm
Well, actually im just bored. this thurday night football  game sucks. I figured i could stir pick up for some entertainment.

Lol, been driving, had a 7th grade basketball game in pangburn.

BrianfromCarlisle

You're in 7th grade?  LOL. I'm still in peewee football.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 19, 2015, 09:53:13 pm

Yea I got one playing.

I'm glad my peewee told them he didn't want to play anymore this year. When you practice 3-4 th graders 3-4 times a week 2 hours per practice and play 2 games a week, it kinda burns then out.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

P.S.A. for the magnet cove fans, do not make too much noise on your sideline, or you will wake the ghost in the cemetery behind the bleachers.  👻👻👻👻👻👻

Safe travels.

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2015, 10:29:15 pm

Yea I got one playing.

I'm glad my peewee told them he didn't want to play anymore this year. When you practice 3-4 th graders 3-4 times a week 2 hours per practice and play 2 games a week, it kinda burns then out.
Good luck to you and your son tonight, keep us updated....

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2015, 07:52:02 am
P.S.A. for the magnet cove fans, do not make too much noise on your sideline, or you will wake the ghost in the cemetery behind the bleachers.  👻👻👻👻👻👻

Safe travels.

This is terrifying

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on November 20, 2015, 09:05:01 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2015, 10:29:15 pm

Yea I got one playing.

Good luck to you and your son tonight, keep us updated....

Oh, my son played basketball last night. But thanks.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 20, 2015, 09:25:30 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2015, 07:52:02 am

Safe travels.

This is terrifying

It is kinda creepy when the fog rolls in through it,  it's a very old cemetery.

Bigditchlion

Rooting for the 5! Go represent and get it done panthers, would love to see a rematch.

lionfan59

Now Big you know those Eagles can't lose a game to no 5-2A team.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 20, 2015, 12:29:48 pm
Now Big you know those Eagles can't lose a game to no 5-2A team.

Don't get your feelings hurt next week.  ;D

lionfan59

Only reason why my feelings are going to be hurt next week is because I'll be in Fayetville and can't come back home and watch England beat MC for the 2nd time this year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 20, 2015, 02:16:49 pm
Only reason why my feelings are going to be hurt next week is because I'll be in Fayetville and can't come back home and watch England beat MC for the 2nd time this year.

That would be the only way England would win next week.

Lions84

mcnewfamily

RiverEagle079

RedDevils4life

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dang, I was hoping we were through with cupcakes, we gonna mess around and become diabetic.

RiverEagle079

well then keeping pace with mccrory tho the six is beast

Donnie Jamon

RedDevils4life

November 20, 2015, 08:06:02 pm #133 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:16:47 pm by RedDevils4life
Naw Pick just getting updates

Pick_DA_EAGLES

RedDevils4life

Pick_DA_EAGLES

And des arc starts the 2nd half with all reserves on defense.

curtain caller

Congrats on a big win tonight eagles

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas