• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove @ Des Arc round 2

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, November 13, 2015, 10:17:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

D.A. coming off a dominating win over Walnut Ridge and Magnet Cove coming off the upset of the year.

We will have to get morr pregame fireworks, as this was not in the plans.

Eagles win by at least 2 scores.

EAGLE PRIDE

lionfan59

gut says that des Arc wins this. But I'm still going to be pulling for MC. Going to go out on a limb and say MC by 7(-)

Lion93

Will be a good mark for how well Des Arc matches up against England if both advance

BrianfromCarlisle

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Lion93 on November 13, 2015, 10:20:39 pm
Will be a good mark for how well Des Arc matches up against England if both advance

How is that?

Lion93

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 13, 2015, 10:24:47 pm

How is that?

England already rolled MC. Get to see DA against a common opponent.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Lion93 on November 13, 2015, 10:27:24 pm

How is that?

We already have a common opponent,  carlisle.  Yall blew them out, we barely beat them. Yall must be head and shoulders better than us.  ;D

BigLion10

Might as well cancel pick lol jk should be a good game

Lion93

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 13, 2015, 10:29:32 pm
Quote from: Lion93 on November 13, 2015, 10:27:24 pm

How is that?

First game of the season vs a young Carlisle team that improved a lot before playing DA. MC will be a better marker.

We already have a common opponent,  carlisle.  Yall blew them out, we barely beat them. Yall must be head and shoulders better than us.  ;D

JimmyTiger2001

Bagheera

Everyone healthy from Des Arc?  Hopefully MC will be back to 100%.  We've had a senior key player out for a couple weeks.  Hate to see him missing out on his last few games as a senior.  We'll need him and everyone full strength to beat Des Arc.  It'll be tough but after last week's game I'd say MC can play with anybody if they play to their capability. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bagheera on November 15, 2015, 12:26:41 pm
Everyone healthy from Des Arc?  Hopefully MC will be back to 100%.  We've had a senior key player out for a couple weeks.  Hate to see him missing out on his last few games as a senior.  We'll need him and everyone full strength to beat Des Arc.  It'll be tough but after last week's game I'd say MC can play with anybody if they play to their capability.

As far as I know we are full strength.

Cheek

Pick, if it comes down to Coaching, MC will win this game.  Des Arc will have to throw the ball because he will shut down the run.   MC has a bunch of smart kids and they run a strange defense .  It is hard to tell who is a lineman and who is a linebacker until the snap.  The offensive lineman really have to communicate to pick everyone up.   

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 15, 2015, 02:44:35 pm
Pick, if it comes down to Coaching, MC will win this game.  Des Arc will have to throw the ball because he will shut down the run.   MC has a bunch of smart kids and they run a strange defense .  It is hard to tell who is a lineman and who is a linebacker until the snap.  The offensive lineman really have to communicate to pick everyone up.

I'm not worried about getting out coached,  so I'm sure we will be just fine in that department, Drake has done great so far. Nobody has stopped us from running all year, we actually have a running game (averaging over 300 a game) so I'm not worried about that either.  But we can pass the ball. Our line is pretty solid, you should know we always have solid line play.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 15, 2015, 03:37:29 pm

I'm not worried about getting out coached,  so I'm sure we will be just fine in that department, Drake has done great so far. Nobody has stopped us from running all year, we actually have a running game (averaging over 300 a game) so I'm not worried about that either.  But we can pass the ball. Our line is pretty solid, you should know we always have solid line play.

Always have a lot of big kids,  I do not know haw smart they are.  Pick, don't be confused.  Fetid is a way better Coach than Drake. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 15, 2015, 03:56:42 pm

Always have a lot of big kids,  I do not know haw smart they are.  Pick, don't be confused.  Fetid is a way better Coach than Drake.

And you know this how? Have you studied Drake? He can't be too good,  he wasn't good enough to out coach Farmer and that's NEVER been a problem for a des arc coach. We have beaten yall repeatedly with FAR less athletic teams than yall have had. So if anybody should be worried about getting out coached it should be yall. Isn't England about to be in uncharted territory, if you get out of the 2nd round?

Outloud

Dang, i am going to miss rounds 2 and 3, going to colorado. But i sure wish i could make the game when des arc and england spar!!!!! If memory serves me right, about 4 yrs ago everyone said england jr high was the team to beat. I think hazen jr high went to england and demolished them!!! So until i see the lions beat any of the top 3 from the 6, i am hesitant!!!!

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 15, 2015, 04:54:24 pm

And you know this how? Have you studied Drake? He can't be too good,  he wasn't good enough to out coach Farmer and that's NEVER been a problem for a des arc coach. We have beaten yall repeatedly with FAR less athletic teams than yall have had. So if anybody should be worried about getting out coached it should be yall. Isn't England about to be in uncharted territory, if you get out of the 2nd round?

How did Drake beat England.  This is his first year as a Head Coach?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 15, 2015, 07:09:16 pm

Where did I say Drake did? I said des arc's coach's,  meaning everyone we have had in the past few years. None of them had a problem out coaching Farmer, so I'm not expecting anything different this year.

Cheek

November 15, 2015, 08:32:48 pm #20 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:36:01 pm by Cheek
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 15, 2015, 07:27:18 pm

Where did I say Drake did? I said des arc's coach's,  meaning everyone we have had in the past few years. None of them had a problem out coaching Farmer, so I'm not expecting anything different this year.
[/quot

There has only been one Coach at Des Arc  since Farmer has been at England.  England beat Des Arc 41-6 in 2012.  I think that was Farmer. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 15, 2015, 09:26:16 pm #21 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:26:04 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Cheek on November 15, 2015, 08:32:48 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 15, 2015, 07:27:18 pm

[/quot

There has only been one Coach at Des Arc  since Farmer has been at England.  England beat Des Arc 41-6 in 2012.  I think that was Farmer.

And that was England's ONLY win, and will still be their only win after next week.  Yall can't stop us, we will stop yall.  ;D

purplehajj

Lol sad thing is they think that's really good pick but if they were in our conference that probably be 4 or 5

green-eagle

pick, is there room in the stands if a old green buzzard drive up to see this game?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: green-eagle on November 16, 2015, 11:06:11 am
pick, is there room in the stands if a old green buzzard drive up to see this game?

I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere.

green-eagle

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 11:10:51 am

good, this will be the first time I seen my old eagles since their trip to JC last year...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: green-eagle on November 16, 2015, 12:29:39 pm

good, this will be the first time I seen my old eagles since their trip to JC last year...

You will be surprised when you see them, it's not like the eagles of old.

Lions84

green-eagle

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 01:32:56 pm
Quote from: green-eagle on November 16, 2015, 12:29:39 pm

You will be surprised when you see them, it's not like the eagles of old.
I was talking to some old Eagles this past week, they were wondering how Des Arc was doing and what were their chances...In summary, it's looks good for Des Arc! So you may see some old familiar faces at Magnet Cove this week.....

bigworm

I'm pretty sure the game is in the Eagles nest. ??

Old Scrapper

Cheek

Quote from: purplehajj on November 15, 2015, 09:29:37 pm
Lol sad thing is they think that's really good pick but if they were in our conference that probably be 4 or 5

No, it would be simple math.  Add 1 to each of your seeds and drop Carlisle,.  It would be correct than.

littleman

This will be another 6AA playoff win.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 16, 2015, 03:15:44 pm

No, it would be simple math.  Add 1 to each of your seeds and drop Carlisle,.  It would be correct than.

Man I sure hope we get to play England,  so we can see just how great the lions are. So don't slip up and get beat by the burg friday, cause I don't want to hear any excuses.

bigworm

not sure where we would be in the 6 but im certain it would be somewhere ahead of hazen.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 03:59:38 pm

Man I sure hope we get to play England,  so we can see just how great the lions are. So don't slip up and get beat by the burg friday, cause I don't want to hear any excuses.

We love messing with you Pick.  If you will read the post, no one is bragging about England and claimimg they will win it all.  Worm got bored, and started threads about the best player at every position.  It really just gave people something to have a discussion about.  England has a better than average team and the fans are proud.  England will have to play a good game to beat Mountainburg.  If we get to to play Des Arc, win or lose, we will be glad to get thee. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 16, 2015, 04:26:08 pm

not sure where we would be in the 6 but im certain it would be somewhere ahead of hazen.

I would agree with this, if yall were still in the 6, no doubt it would be the toughest top 3 seeds in 2A

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 16, 2015, 04:26:58 pm

We love messing with you Pick.  If you will read the post, no one is bragging about England and claimimg they will win it all.  Worm got bored, and started threads about the best player at every position.  It really just gave people something to have a discussion about.  England has a better than average team and the fans are proud.  England will have to play a good game to beat Mountainburg.  If we get to to play Des Arc, win or lose, we will be glad to get thee.

I know and I knew worm wasn't serious. And des arc will be glad to make it too, we are on our 3rd 10 win season in a row.

Danold Dump

Dump says if Cove can go beat earle in tha hood...then they can go to the Arc and become victorious.  Not pickin Da eagles. Dump out..Cove by 21

AwakeEarlyBird

Des Arc's soft defense will be absolutely torched by MC's dominant passing attack

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AwakeEarlyBird on November 17, 2015, 09:37:11 am
Des Arc's soft defense will be absolutely torched by MC's dominant passing attack

+1 for a good laugh this morning,  I just spewed coffee everywhere.

AwakeEarlyBird

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2015, 04:29:39 pm

I know and I knew worm wasn't serious. And des arc will be glad to make it too, we are on our 3rd 10 win season in a row.

Pick, Des Arc just became relevant, don't get your hopes up. MC will play a better game then expected. After all, the 5-2A is underestimated by ignorant FF posters.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AwakeEarlyBird on November 17, 2015, 09:41:35 am

Pick, Des Arc just became relevant, don't get your hopes up. MC will play a better game then expected. After all, the 5-2A is underestimated by ignorant FF posters.

Just became relevant?  Define your definition of "just became".

AwakeEarlyBird

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2015, 09:46:31 am

Besides Hazen who is your real competition in the 6-2A?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AwakeEarlyBird on November 17, 2015, 09:49:19 am

I'm pretty sure you know the 6 has has more teams in the Semi's the last few years than any other conference.  So you can just look at the teams

WPWells

The team that won the conference?

AwakeEarlyBird

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 17, 2015, 09:55:28 am

The team that won the conference?

McCrory tends to choke when they have a big game

Pick_DA_EAGLES

AwakeEarlyBird

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2015, 10:42:12 am
Who is your team AwakeEarlyBird?

I dont support a specific team, just like to serve justice to the 5-2A.

green-eagle

Quote from: AwakeEarlyBird on November 17, 2015, 10:46:38 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2015, 10:42:12 am
Who is your team AwakeEarlyBird?

I dont support a specific team, just like to serve justice to the 5-2A.

he sound like a "scrapperHornet"! from the use of the computer, he lives within shouting range of the Childers corner........browngrove, maybe? or out on 86 toward Carlisle.....not a ricebird fan....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas