• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountainburg @ England

Started by Dragonsvoice, November 13, 2015, 10:07:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

England just scored
England 48
Burg 21
9:40 left in game

Dragonsvoice

BigLion10

England 48
Mountainburg 28
1:26 left england ball

BigLion10

Dragonsvoice

congarats lions keep rolling sounds like you guys played a better game!  proud of the dragons it was a good season build off of it.! ;D

BigLion10

Great season burg hats off to ya

Prouddragondad

Congrats to england you guys have a real good team. Good luck rest of playoffs. Also want to say congrats to mtburg for a great season. You guys have nothing to be a shamed about. Im proud of you guys.

02cat

Great year Burg!!! Keep improving

bigworm

Burg came to play. Dang good lookin team. And pretty young. Better look out next year. Congrats on a great season burglars. Ain't a durn thing wrong with 9 wins. Be careful on the way home.

Hornet4ever

Great season Burg and Hackett! Good luck England

raven

Congrats to England, great game, good team!  Good luck! 

Proud of our Dragons, they fought hard and didn't stop.  Great season! 

Prouddragondad

Hey bigworm I just wanted to tell you that boy of yours is one heck of a qb. I was very impressed. Well now we get to start the sport I love the most basketball.  Good luck against des arc!

bigpound98

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 21, 2015, 07:49:52 am
Hey bigworm I just wanted to tell you that boy of yours is one heck of a qb. I was very impressed. Well now we get to start the sport I love the most basketball.  Good luck against des arc!

He sure can make some great plays for sure

lionfan59

Not sure if yall noticed but what I love about our kids more than what they do on the field. Is their love for Jesus Christ.

bigworm

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 21, 2015, 07:49:52 am

i appreciate it, bro. I saw you guys roster and i expect to see a run from you guys next year. Great season. Those boys fought hard and executed very well. And i loved the bible verse on the run through to start the game. Thats the only thing that matters. Ina win or loss all glory to our Lord and savior. Burg kids were so respectful all night. Crowd was rowdy and both teams laid the wood at times. As a matter of fact our #11 was bringing the pain and i noticed one time a burg player rolled his tail. When he got up he shook the cobb webbs out and i heard him tell someone "if you wanna dish them out, you better be ready to take em". Slapped the burglar on the helmet and ran back to get ready again.

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 21, 2015, 10:24:41 am
Not sure if yall noticed but what I love about our kids more than what they do on the field. Is their love for Jesus Christ.
Man that is awesome!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas