• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountainburg @ England

Started by Dragonsvoice, November 13, 2015, 10:07:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

raven

November 17, 2015, 06:19:09 am #100 Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 12:01:02 pm by raven
Burg proved they can play without Stephenson, I will miss him playing.  However, many of those sophomores that started out this year have really matured and are becoming play makers.  I'll be there Friday..

DnA Prostaff

Quote from: jsky14 on November 16, 2015, 07:51:20 pm
Will 'burg's ace running back good-to-go for Friday?

No, he is out for the remainder.

Dragonsvoice

everyone been quite on this board today. whats up with that

bigworm

Prouddragondad

Maybe its the rain. I know it sure does make me want to take a nap.

BigLion10

Dragonsvoice

there you guys are I was getting lonely here at work lol! another day closer. I think the weather will be nice Friday may be cool Friday night though.

Prouddragondad

Man im so ready for this game friday. I agree with raven the sophomores have really matured and are making a big contribution to the team. Plus I think burg is playing their best ball right now. its the best i seen the defense play and the offense is dangerous. They have alot of confidence and they are hungry.  Go Dragons!

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 17, 2015, 03:46:51 pm
Man im so ready for this game friday. I agree with raven the sophomores have really matured and are making a big contribution to the team. Plus I think burg is playing their best ball right now. its the best i seen the defense play and the offense is dangerous. They have alot of confidence and they are hungry.  Go Dragons!
its been a while since I've seen them that focused and playing that hard. the defense has made lots of improvement as the year went bye. hope they play that way this Friday that would make it an incredible game the lions will be tough team to beat.

Hornet4ever

It's cold in my stand right now. a little soggy too... Lol

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 17, 2015, 03:52:41 pm
don't shoot your eye out ;D

BigLion10

Have you shot at anything hornet?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 17, 2015, 03:55:44 pm

Not yet, passed up some smaller bucks in early season. Since them I've just had bad luck. Hoping to soon, freezer is empty.

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 17, 2015, 03:58:29 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on November 17, 2015, 03:55:44 pm

Not yet, passed up some smaller bucks in early season. Since them I've just had bad luck. Hoping to soon, freezer is empty.
shake that bad luck off don't carry it the game Friday!!

lionfan59

Darn weather and runners. Got me all wet and soggy now. 

BigLion10

Should've shot atleast one what's wrong with you lol

Ventman

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 17, 2015, 03:52:41 pm
Those bucks will be up after this front moves through. My vacation starts Thursday and I will be in a tree.

Bigditchlion

Lions will be ready! Can't wait to watch these teams battle to play either des arc or magnet cove.

BigLion10

Dragonsvoice

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 17, 2015, 04:57:01 pm
Lions win by 200

I'm not a betting man....but I bet England doesn't cover that spread

BigLion10

Idk Georgia Tech beat some team 244-0 back in the day lol :D

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 17, 2015, 06:06:46 pm
Idk Georgia Tech beat some team 244-0 back in the day lol :D
that will be a sad day when a coach does that in HS

Hornet4ever

My Deer season is officially a see no Deer festival.

WPWells

I don't hunt, but I can pick off woodchucks with the best of 'em

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 17, 2015, 06:18:58 pm

As much time as you spend on fscebook, while in a tree.....

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: HF on November 17, 2015, 06:29:28 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 17, 2015, 06:18:58 pm

As much time as you spend on fscebook, while in a tree.....
You beat me to it Hf :)Bahahaha!!!!

BigLion10

Should've shot while u had the chance

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 17, 2015, 06:53:45 pm
Should've shot while u had the chance
Ha! Ha! Him and the McCrory  Boys are to busy going at. Sorry Hornet couldn't help myself.

Big Cat Daddy

We don't pass bucks up in Hector we kill em. If its brown its down!

Hornet4ever

I don't usually either, was after some big deer early season that I had on a good pattern. Just didn't work out

bigworm

Dang buddy buddy jokers!! Our deer are bigger than mountainburg deer!!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bigworm on November 17, 2015, 08:32:07 pm

Hackett bucks are bigger then burg or England  8)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 17, 2015, 08:34:47 pm

Now I know that's an area that the delta wins hands down, heck I think most of the record deer in arkansas have came from a few miles from des arc or atleast for a while they were.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2015, 09:05:02 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 17, 2015, 08:34:47 pm

Now I know that's an area that the delta wins hands down, heck I think most of the record deer in arkansas have came from a few miles from des arc or atleast for a while they were.

Pick, you are right. A lot of good Deer in the north east and eastern portion of the state.

Dragonsvoice

DragonFan99

Mountainburg will be a lot closer then what most are thinking.

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: DragonFan99 on November 18, 2015, 10:50:25 am
Mountainburg will be a lot closer then what most are thinking.
I am with you not sure if we can win but I am sure we will make it a game Go Blue!!

Ventman

Mercy rule by the Lions more than likely. Their offense is stout and their defense is probably better.

DragonFan99

BrianfromCarlisle

It has nothing to do with being underestimated.  Mountainburg is obviously a good team.  But England is just better.  that's what happens.  It's not a slight to Mountainburg. 

Prouddragondad

How do you know that they are better. Have you seen burg play or you just saying that cause we play in the weak 4-2a and your upset cause hackett beat your team. I doubt you have seen burg play so really your just giving a opinion because you really dont know.

BrianfromCarlisle

I'm saying that because they are.  And I picked Hackett to beat Carlisle.  That has no bearing on it whatsoever.  Mountainburg is unfortunately down their #1 runningback, and England is FAST.  They have more than just 1 fast guy. 
And yeah, it is my opinion.  Just like everything else posted here.  OPINIONS.  Stop getting your feelings hurt because someone picked against your team.  So, unless Mountainburg suddenly learned how to contain a ton of team speed, it is going to be an easy England victory. 

Prouddragondad

No one is getting feelings hurt here I know england is good and I know it will be tuff. We aren't a one man show either. We showed it last friday when are rb who wasnt full speed goes down early in 1st. It is just your opinion cause you dont know just like everyone else. We will find out friday and if england blows us off the field I will say I was wrong but until then ill keep on standing up for burg.

BrianfromCarlisle

good.  And my original comment was to the poster about being underestimated anyway.  Have a safe trip to England Friday.

Dragonsvoice

I am ok with scores but just to say mercy rule, blow out, ect. the burg will show up to play I cant say we will win or lose but you don't make it out of the first round cause you cant play ball. I believe it will be a close game but we will see Friday if I am wrong I will admit it. Go Blue!

ExemplaryChimp

The real question is... will England's QB ever throw a pick?

Bigditchlion

Don't talk about it chimp. We don't want folks to know. Lol

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 18, 2015, 12:37:14 pm
I'm saying that because they are.  And I picked Hackett to beat Carlisle.  That has no bearing on it whatsoever.  Mountainburg is unfortunately down their #1 runningback, and England is FAST.  They have more than just 1 fast guy. 
And yeah, it is my opinion.  Just like everything else posted here.  OPINIONS.  Stop getting your feelings hurt because someone picked against your team.  So, unless Mountainburg suddenly learned how to contain a ton of team speed, it is going to be an easy England victory.
all you here about is speed, speed ,speed we faced our share of teams with speed. we just faced a team with a few kids wit speed and power you don't see every year.  the burg was able to make adjustments and contain or slow them down. now if all their fast kids carry the ball at ounce we will be in trouble but only one kid has the ball at any time. cant wait to see if the slow, weak, little ole 4-2a team like the burg that shouldn't even be here can compete against such a speedy, powerhouse team out of the 5-2a no disrespect meant.

BrianfromCarlisle

I can assure you that you haven't faced a team with as much speed as England.  There is a reason that everyone that has seen them play has said that.  It's not just England posters beating their chest.  I watched it in person.  So have several other people.  Plus they have one of the best, if not the best QB in 2a

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas