• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory vs Hackett

Started by Qdogg2000, November 13, 2015, 09:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Longfellow on November 20, 2015, 10:17:37 pm
Any stats for Rogo?

Rogo couldve got 3 yards and I still would've been impressed. Any back that can seriously jump over someone is incredible.

curtain caller

Hackett yall be safe on way home. Really enjoyed the game tonight.  Not alot of crazy calls just boys playing football. I saw yalls potential tonight, keep working. 

JAGS, WHAT A GAME :o! I watched a band of brothers tonight!! I saw plays that I've never seen before, refs didn't even know what to call em all. Can't wait for next week and Ida. Rogo you sure can go go!!!! Jag team yall definitely set the bar high tonight. Campbell outstanding qb.

brown2010

rogo 17 carries 204 yds 3 tds

Hornet4ever

McCrory as a whole is just fast. Defense, offense. Everyone of them lol.

gmac

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 20, 2015, 10:19:24 pm
Any stats for Rogo?
hurlding is not legal

Rogo couldve got 3 yards and I still would've been impressed. Any back that can seriously jump over someone is incredible.

Wilcat43

Quote from: Jug head on November 20, 2015, 09:17:16 pm
This is why I said last Friday that the jags and England are on a different level than anybody else the bison had played. Sorry Hornets.
hey jug England on another????level are u kidding me burg hung 28 on ya hahah dude englands run stops with des arc!!!!

Longfellow

Quote from: gmac on November 20, 2015, 10:40:12 pm
Any stats for Rogo?
hurlding is not legal

Not always

BigLion10

Quote from: Wilcat43 on November 20, 2015, 10:42:50 pm
Quote from: Jug head on November 20, 2015, 09:17:16 pm
This is why I said last Friday that the jags and England are on a different level than anybody else the bison had played. Sorry Hornets.
hey jug England on another????level are u kidding me burg hung 28 on ya hahah dude englands run stops with des arc!!!!
we hung 48 what's your point

highstrung

Any stats for Rogo?
hurlding is not legal  yea, the refs flag it.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: highstrung on November 21, 2015, 01:40:29 am
Any stats for Rogo?
hurlding is not legal  yea, the refs flag it.

Why is it illegal? I guess the danger of hitting someone in the face?

mr.gametime

November 21, 2015, 05:19:27 am #360 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:21:02 am by mr.gametime
If someone is diving after your legs trying to make a tackle  and you jump over them...that's ok...but if you hurdle a player that's standing straight up...it's illegal. ..they say because of safety reasons. ..if he would have waited a little longer and jumped when the guy went down low ...he would have been ok....the only thing I don't like about this rule is. ..I have seen it happen in games before..some refs call it and some dont....but it's a rule designed to keep both players safe .

mcnewfamily

under stand the safty issue and agree with it but that kid had done went low and dropped his head. like you said though judgement call. how bout the flip for the two point conversion that was a nice play also. mccrory laid it out there done things tonight they normally don't do. this team is hungry and saying FEED ME MORE. IT'S FEEDING TIME!!!!!!!!!!! hornet how many kids do you have coming back. was very impressed with your team for the size they are.

bfp

Quote from: mcnewfamily on November 21, 2015, 06:20:04 am
under stand the safty issue and agree with it but that kid had done went low and dropped his head. like you said though judgement call. how bout the flip for the two point conversion that was a nice play also. mccrory laid it out there done things tonight they normally don't do. this team is hungry and saying FEED ME MORE. IT'S FEEDING TIME!!!!!!!!!!! hornet how many kids do you have coming back. was very impressed with your team for the size they are.
Not hornet, but a good friend,  I believe we are only graduating 9 players.  Got a good crop of 9th graders moving up. Hope  some of the kids from Hartford who didn't play this year might come out next year and play.

Prouddragondad

Congrats to Hackett on a great season. You guys hold your head up and be proud of what you accomplish. Now we get to start the sport I like the most basketball. Maybe ill see hornet4ever, hf and others on the basketball post.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 21, 2015, 07:40:41 am
Congrats to Hackett on a great season. You guys hold your head up and be proud of what you accomplish. Now we get to start the sport I like the most basketball. Maybe ill see hornet4ever, hf and others on the basketball post.

I'll be on the basketball boards. Lol

Hornet4ever

Quote from: mcnewfamily on November 21, 2015, 06:20:04 am

Thanks, it was a great season. A lot of fun!

BlackandGold58

Great win for the Jags tonight !  And great season for the Hornets !  We need to play a good fast non-conference game every year against a McCrory-Junction City type team to prepare us better for playoff football.  We were the faster team all year til the Jags  !   We have an outstanding ninth grade coming up. Hopefully we learned what to expect next year. We need to improve and use our special teams more !  Can't wait to play you again-hopefully next few years in playoffs !

HorseFeathers

I'm considering actually watching Hector basketball this year....but 1A is where my heart is....part of my no ties to a school fandom...

FootballDude02

Quote from: HF on November 21, 2015, 06:17:20 pm

I'm considering actually watching Hector basketball this year....but 1A is where my heart is....part of my no ties to a school fandom...
Yall have basketball? Lol

mr.gametime

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 05:19:27 am
If someone is diving after your legs trying to make a tackle  and you jump over them...that's ok...but if you hurdle a player that's standing straight up...it's illegal. ..they say because of safety reasons. ..if he would have waited a little longer and jumped when the guy went down low ...he would have been ok....the only thing I don't like about this rule is. ..I have seen it happen in games before..some refs call it and some dont....but it's a rule designed to keep both players safe .

Lol....see this is what I was talking about...I'm up here watching the 4A championship on t.v and Prairie Groves running back hurdles one of Nashvilles defenders and there is no flag thrown. ....lol....this is one of them rules that come into affect depending on who the ref is...so call it some dont

curtain caller

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 12, 2015, 07:54:02 pm
Quote from: mr.gametime on November 21, 2015, 05:19:27 am

Lol....see this is what I was talking about...I'm up here watching the 4A championship on t.v and Prairie Groves running back hurdles one of Nashvilles defenders and there is no flag thrown. ....lol....this is one of them rules that come into affect depending on who the ref is...so call it some dont

Saw the same thing. They were even commentating on how impressed they were. Guess it's all about time, place and who is there.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

But to be honest, these refs have missed several calls in the 4A game

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas