• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory vs Hackett

Started by Qdogg2000, November 13, 2015, 09:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

raven

How many players returned from McCrory this year from last?  Number #42?  and #13? 

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on November 15, 2015, 08:38:04 am
Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 14, 2015, 10:41:11 pm
Mark my words...the game will clearly be over before half time...hornet and Hackett fans are fixing to see what R-O-G-O means...
is he kin to Mr. Thomas

😂😂

raven

If Rogo is the one I'm thinking of, he is a good athlete and McCrory has home field which is always an advantage, however, if Hackett has a good game I think it'll be to close for comfort for McCrory. 

Hornet4ever

Quote from: raven on November 15, 2015, 11:10:19 am
If Rogo is the one I'm thinking of, he is a good athlete and McCrory has home field which is always an advantage, however, if Hackett has a good game I think it'll be to close for comfort for McCrory.

Long ride for us. Just hope that don't take a toll on the boys. Wish we had it at home but oh well, it's the playoffs and if you wanna make it you have to win your away games too.

Wildcatalumni21

Mark my words...the game will clearly be over before half time...hornet and Hackett fans are fixing to see what R-O-G-O means...
Please explain to us all what R-O-G-O means??

mr.gametime

I think McCrory will win this game by atleast 22 points...but if it is a close game...it won't be no shoot out...it will be a low scoring game ...the hornets are not about to come into McCrory and put up alot of touchdowns like they think they are....McCrory defense will not allow that to happen. ...

RunAndGun431

Wildcat you'll know what it means Friday. Get a sheet of paper and tape it to the top of your ceiling and put #4 on it this week to prepare yourself every night before you go to bed...

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 15, 2015, 12:21:07 pm
Wildcat you'll know what it means Friday. Get a sheet of paper and tape it to the top of your ceiling and put #4 on it this week to prepare yourself every night before you go to bed...
No I won't bc I have a more important game to me to go to lol. I was just wondering if y'all had an acronym for him being the way you said it hahaha

FootballDude02

McCrory is a better team than last year...circumstances that went on caused them to lose so many players during the season last year...this year they have all of them back, and some. They are solid in a lot of positions...makes for an interesting game.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 15, 2015, 11:53:35 am
I think McCrory will win this game by atleast 22 points...but if it is a close game...it won't be no shoot out...it will be a low scoring game ...the hornets are not about to come into McCrory and put up alot of touchdowns like they think they are....McCrory defense will not allow that to happen. ...

You better hope that happens. Or Hackett will torch you, and putting a team in that situation who hasn't dealt with it a lot during the season could be deadly. Just like LSU last night.  8)

brown2010

hornet meet me under goal posts at 630 come to hacket and you didn't come visit, so I will meet u at 630

Hornet4ever

Quote from: brown2010 on November 15, 2015, 02:25:29 pm
hornet meet me under goal posts at 630 come to hacket and you didn't come visit, so I will meet u at 630

Alright man, why didn't you say something! I didn't know.

JAGS60

Hornet beat down is coming. So have everyone prepared.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JAGS60 on November 15, 2015, 04:19:32 pm

Oooooooooo I'm shaking.   :o

Ventman

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 15, 2015, 04:20:14 pm

I would love to see this game but going to watch the England Lions. The Hornets are going to get their eyes opened Friday night!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on November 15, 2015, 05:23:16 pm

I would love to see this game but going to watch the England Lions. The Hornets are going to get their eyes opened Friday night!

Hey guys. Believe me, I know as does everyone else that McCrory is a good ball team an they will be tough. But Hackett is too. I'm going to rep my boys and show support because any team can be beat on any given night.

FootballDude02

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 15, 2015, 06:13:06 pm

Hey guys. Believe me, I know as does everyone else that McCrory is a good ball team an they will be tough. But Hackett is too. I'm going to rep my boys and show support because any team can be beat on any given night.
Lol you guys aren't expressing this mindset on the Brinkley-Hector thread lol  ::) ;D

Hornet4ever

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 15, 2015, 06:57:17 pm

Lol you guys aren't expressing this mindset on the Brinkley-Hector thread lol  ::) ;D

McCrory is a lot better then Brinkley. Hector won't get beat by Brinkley.

HerbertWalker

This is the same sentiment the Hermitage fans were filling the boards with last week. Their all-state athlete is extremely good, as I am sure many players for McCrory are as well. Although, when you continue to shove these names and their "future conquering" down other team's throats, it gets old very quickly.

Hackett is a very good football team. They are disciplined, have good athletes, and their coaches prepare them well each week. From what I've heard, McCrory is extremely talented this year in multiple ways as well. Every team has a weakness, and Hackett has been able to exploit certain weaknesses in the best teams they've played this year. If McCrory isn't careful, or simply has an off night, this upcoming Friday could end up being Hackett's evening to shine.

Good luck to both teams. Stay safe!

RunAndGun431

Rain, hail, sleet, snow, shine, or OFF NIGHT...McCrory still blows out HACKETT

Hornet4ever

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 15, 2015, 07:33:25 pm
Rain, hail, sleet, snow, shine, or OFF NIGHT...McCrory still blows out HACKETT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRING ON THE SNOW BABYYYYY

^Lol, dude I love this guys post.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HerbertWalker on November 15, 2015, 07:30:33 pm

This is the same sentiment the Hermitage fans were filling the boards with last week. Their all-state athlete is extremely good, as I am sure many players for McCrory are as well. Although, when you continue to shove these names and their "future conquering" down other team's throats, it gets old very quickly.

Hackett is a very good football team. They are disciplined, have good athletes, and their coaches prepare them well each week. From what I've heard, McCrory is extremely talented this year in multiple ways as well. Every team has a weakness, and Hackett has been able to exploit certain weaknesses in the best teams they've played this year. If McCrory isn't careful, or simply has an off night, this upcoming Friday could end up being Hackett's evening to shine.

Good luck to both teams. Stay safe!

There is a HUGE difference between hermitage and mccrory,  mccrory has about 40 players and multiple playmakers. They also have a defense something hermitage has none of.

FootballDude02

November 15, 2015, 07:48:09 pm #122 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 07:50:28 pm by FootballDude02
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 15, 2015, 07:16:39 pm

Dang hornet..,I took you to be a better man than this...selfish and hypocritical smh lol...this is the same man that said and o quote " any team can be beat on any given night."....but I see things like this only applies to you and Hacket lol...that's selfish of you to only give the good graces to you. "Oh you of little faith"...it's ok.

wiseguy

Don't see it happening ::) Think it's going to be closer than these Jag posters think ;) Stingem Hornets 8)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 15, 2015, 07:48:09 pm

Dang hornet..,I took you to be a better man than this...selfish and hypocritical smh lol...this is the same man that said and o quote " any team can be beat on any given night."....but I see things like this only applies to you and Hacket lol...that's selfish of you to only give the good graces to you. "Oh you of little faith"...it's ok.

You are right, it could happen. Everyone has opinions though, and in my opinion you don't beat Hector. Just like some of these posters say we don't have a chance against McCrory.

Ventman

I like pulling for the 6 but I don't see Hector getting beat by Brinkley.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on November 15, 2015, 08:23:30 pm

Not at the level they are playing right now. Hector is gonna be fired up.

cuz

V you are correct about this. I don't see anyone challenging Hector till Rison in the Quarterfinals....

FootballDude02

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 15, 2015, 08:11:11 pm
Quote from: FootballDude02 on November 15, 2015, 07:48:09 pm

You are right, it could happen. Everyone has opinions though, and in my opinion you don't beat Hector. Just like some of these posters say we don't have a chance against McCrory.
And again I say, I didn't take you to be hypocritical...either you believe in statement, or you believe in your opinion. Wait...I'M the crazy one here, because your statement "any team can be beat on any given night" is a fact, which would make opinions irrelevant. Yes you can feel a certain way and state facts like "I don't see Brinkley beating hector", but to say you have an opinion after stating a fact is ultimately irrelevant...so one of the two has to be retracted...either it's not true that "any team can be beat on any given night", or it's not your opinion that hector beats Brinkley...I'm very interested to know which is the real Hornet.  ;)

FootballDude02

Quote from: cuz on November 15, 2015, 08:43:14 pm
V you are correct about this. I don't see anyone challenging Hector till Rison in the Quarterfinals....

See Hornet, these are facts...personal facts yes, but yet facts. They are true to them which counts as a tell all as fact.  ;D

purplehajj

No disrespect hornet but you better pack lunch to beat the jags on there home turf I seen mccrory play hazen and des arc and they are good remind me of the hazen team from last year loaded with talent and big

Hornet4ever

Quote from: purplehajj on November 15, 2015, 09:32:57 pm
No disrespect hornet but you better pack lunch to beat the jags on there home turf I seen mccrory play hazen and des arc and they are good remind me of the hazen team from last year loaded with talent and big

Purple you used to jaw at me early in the season. What happened? You getting soft on me?  ;D

purplehajj

No it's football we all run our mouths just giving you a heads up in for the 6 just was kinda giving you a heads up these boys are good

HerbertWalker

Quote from: purplehajj on November 15, 2015, 10:23:32 pm
No it's football we all run our mouths just giving you a heads up in for the 6 just was kinda giving you a heads up these boys are good

So is Hackett.

bfp

Haven't been on here much lately due too many long hours at work, but  I think Hackett might surprise some.  I have been to every game this except 1, and that was the Hector game.  Looking forward to the long drive and a great game.  8) GO HORNETS GO!

wiseguy

Quote from: bfp on November 16, 2015, 10:34:25 am
Haven't been on here much lately due too many long hours at work, but  I think Hackett might surprise some.  I have been to every game this except 1, and that was the Hector game.  Looking forward to the long drive and a great game.  8) GO HORNETS GO!
Jags better not overlook the Hornets or they may be joining Cousin Earle this weekend ;)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: wiseguy on November 16, 2015, 11:15:37 am
Quote from: bfp on November 16, 2015, 10:34:25 am
Jags better not overlook the Hornets or they may be joining Cousin Earle this weekend ;)

Haha

Old Scrapper

This is getting as good as the MT and EPC thread a couple of weeks back.

Hornet4ever

What does McCrorys size on both lines look like?

Danold Dump

Just want to congratulate Hackett on an amazing season....They have successfully made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs having beaten only one team with a winning record....That my friends...is truly amazing.. Inflate the basketballs hornets..Its dribbling time...Dump out

Number 4

Boy McCrory just sucks don't they

Old Scrapper

Ventman

They are way bigger than Hackett and they are fast. I may have to eat crow but after watching the hornets play I just don't see any way they beat the Jags. Too much size and speed and I mean no disrespect toward the hornets they are good but the Jags are better.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2015, 12:49:13 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 16, 2015, 12:46:04 pm
BIG

I figured they will have size. It's odd Hackett having size on the lines, I'm so used to us having little guys the past 10 years. Our center is around 6'1 260 left tackle is around 6'4 and 250 and our nose guard Kody Hodge is around 6'2 and probably 250-270. This is a total turn around from years past with our size. I figure that's helped us this season and will help us with teams like McCrory being able to stack up on the line. Our defense gave up very little this past Friday against Carlisle. They could barley get the snap most of the night, hence them having 6 fumbles..

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Danold Dump on November 16, 2015, 12:48:10 pm
Just want to congratulate Hackett on an amazing season....They have successfully made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs having beaten only one team with a winning record....That my friends...is truly amazing.. Inflate the basketballs hornets..Its dribbling time...Dump out

I love this guys post. "Dump out" haha 😂

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 16, 2015, 01:12:40 pm

Donald dump man

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on November 16, 2015, 01:19:40 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 16, 2015, 01:12:40 pm

Donald dump man

For the record im going to vote for Trump this election.

Dayton Kitchens

Haven't seen Hackett.   Seen McCrory and I believe locals opinion that it is their best team in 40 years.

Well rested,  playing at home and hungry.    Unless Hackett has something I've never heard of then McCrory dominates.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 16, 2015, 01:10:42 pm
BIG

I figured they will have size. It's odd Hackett having size on the lines, I'm so used to us having little guys the past 10 years. Our center is around 6'1 260 left tackle is around 6'4 and 250 and our nose guard Kody Hodge is around 6'2 and probably 250-270. This is a total turn around from years past with our size. I figure that's helped us this season and will help us with teams like McCrory being able to stack up on the line. Our defense gave up very little this past Friday against Carlisle. They could barley get the snap most of the night, hence them having 6 fumbles..
Hackett will have to win at the line of scrimmage and do it early, Because McCrory is a fast starter and they will rack up points quick.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2015, 02:31:18 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 16, 2015, 01:10:42 pm
BIG

Hackett will have to win at the line of scrimmage and do it early, Because McCrory is a fast starter and they will rack up points quick.

I agree, if we let Rogo have his way at the line of scrimmage and don't explode off on defense then it could be a long night for us.. However I think our offense is good enough to keep us a float. I hope our defense steps up and we can score to help us secure a win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas