• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory vs Hackett

Started by Qdogg2000, November 13, 2015, 09:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdogg2000

Hornet4ever

Big Cat Daddy

Hornet4ever

lionfan59

Jags fall asleep and still end up with a 14 point+ victory.

beach bum

Hackett plays a tough fought game but falls 36-20 .....

RunAndGun431

A tough game, still getting beat by 16 and giving up 36??

Hornet4ever

Think Hackett keeps this one closer then some expect. Maybe even win. Doubt Hackett all you want, motivation is powerful.

Qdogg2000

BrianfromCarlisle

Rogo is about to go nuts in the playoffs

Big Cat Daddy

BrianfromCarlisle

40-8 sounds about right actually

Old Scrapper

If Hackett starts slow or makes mistakes against McCrory you will get mercy ruled, I don't doubt is Hackett is good, I have seen the Jags in action and them boys can flat out play some ball.

mr.gametime

It will be a close game at halftime 16-6....but then McCrory  pulls away from the hornets in the 2nd half and wins 36-14

BrianfromCarlisle

Dang right they can!  I have McCrory #1 for a reason.

Qdogg2000

McCrory just has to many weapons. 

Hornet4ever

Hackett has weapons as well. These boys are ready to go. We've played two teams from the 6 and handled them just like we were supposed too. Why can't we play with mccrory...? Think McCrory will be suprised with our team speed, especially on defense. Rogo will have to work for any yards he gets.

MomaLion

Sorry Hornet but McCrory is crazy good...PW is on the bottom end of the 6 with us lol...McCrory is a totally different level.

Jug head

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 12:28:34 am
Hackett has weapons as well. These boys are ready to go. We've played two teams from the 6 and handled them just like we were supposed too. Why can't we play with mccrory...? Think McCrory will be suprised with our team speed, especially on defense. Rogo will have to work for any yards he gets.

Come on now, don't get to ahead of yourself.  You played the 5th best and 7th best from the 6. You will not surprise mccrory with any speed.

Ventman

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 13, 2015, 09:56:03 pm
If Hackett starts slow or makes mistakes against McCrory you will get mercy ruled, I don't doubt is Hackett is good, I have seen the Jags in action and them boys can flat out play some ball.
I've seen both teams and I'm gonna say Jags mercy rule the Hornets.

Ventman

Trust me , Rogo will likely have 200 plus on y'all.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 14, 2015, 12:57:29 am

Come on now, don't get to ahead of yourself.  You played the 5th best and 7th best from the 6. You will not surprise mccrory with any speed.

All I'm saying is that McCrory is in the 6. They whipped PW, and Carlisle both. Common opponents as we have played them as well, we whipped both of them. Like we were supposed to. And when I said we will suprise with some speed I'm saying I think McCrory might suspect that we won't be very quick paced, but they will find out that we are. We have speed to burn, and we proved it tonight. Here's the deal, as much as it sucks, large majority of people on this board are going to say we will get mercy ruled by McCrory. May happen, I doubt it though. We've played good ball this season, our offense is sound and our defense is really the cream of the crop for our team. Maybe if a solid defense steps up against McCrory, Rogo won't be able to run wild like he has on some teams. Didn't Des Arc only lose by a couple of points? I think mccrory has been put on this pedastool of being "unbeatable" and I don't believe that. Mccrory is beatable and I think Hackett can do it. I know mccrory is undefeated, that's great. But Hackett is a good team, and I highly doubt we get mercy ruled. JMI

JimmyTiger2001

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on November 14, 2015, 01:09:17 am
Trust me , Rogo will likely have 200 plus on y'all.

Oh yeah

brown2010

hornet it will b a long ride back cause mercy will come in effect.

Jug head

Hornet4ever

Quote from: brown2010 on November 14, 2015, 01:16:33 am

Oh yeah

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: brown2010 on November 14, 2015, 01:16:33 am

Mercy rule before half-time.

Hornet4ever

Hornet4ever

Well I appreciate everyone's input. Since we don't have a chance and we are going to get beat by 95 points there's not much bulletin board material. I'll just go find another thread to talk in. Wooooooooo

Jug head

Bet there will be crickets from hornet country on here next Friday by 7:30

Hornet4ever

Hackett wont be mercy ruled next Friday. Mccrory you better be ready, because we are coming and this isn't the run of the mill Hackett team. We mean business and you're in the way. Don't do what some of these posters are doing and overlooking us because you will get your feelings hurt bad if so.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Jug head on November 14, 2015, 01:23:39 am

No you won't, I'm not a fair weather poster. If we get beat I will get on here and congratulate Mccrory just like I would want if we won. I've had to get on here after some tough losses and give credit where it's due.

Jug head

Well congrats on the win tonight, just seen the bison play ever game this year and not taking anything away from yall, but by far the worst team they have lost to this year. England and Jags  on a total different level.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Jug head on November 14, 2015, 01:35:43 am
Well congrats on the win tonight, just seen the bison play ever game this year and not taking anything away from yall, but by far the worst team they have lost to this year. England and Jags  on a total different level.

Lol

big E

Hackett has a chance you never know how your kids will react coming off a bye. But and this will chap some Hector hide McCrory is the best team yall will have played they are big and physical and fast. Jags 42-16.

Qdogg2000

If Hackett comes to McCrory and beats them on there own field. They would be considered the real deal. I just don't see that happening. McCrory can be beat just like everyone else just not next Friday.

mr.gametime

November 14, 2015, 05:50:32 am #38 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 05:52:23 am by mr.gametime
The thing you hear most about from McCrory is rogo..and as good as he is at running back....that's not what makes McCrory the  caliber of team it is this year
...it's McCrorys defense. ...they are solid at all 3 levels and swarm to the ball and they have DEPTH....McCrory rotates about 6 or 7 guys on the defensive line and there's never a drop off in size or talent ...that allows them to keep fresh legs not to many 2A schools  can do that ....the linebackers will light you up and they cover ground quickly and can tackle  well....the secondary can hold there own and also has good DEPTH which allows them to rotate a couple guys depending on down and distance. ...and match ups.....Hornet fans yall have a good team this year and I know yall have played Hector but trust me you are about to go up against the best and most solid defense you have played all year.

Ventman

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 01:24:07 am
Hackett wont be mercy ruled next Friday. Mccrory you better be ready, because we are coming and this isn't the run of the mill Hackett team. We mean business and you're in the way. Don't do what some of these posters are doing and overlooking us because you will get your feelings hurt bad if so.
I think the Hornets are going to be in for a huge surprise Friday about 7:30 as Jug said. McCrory has much more speed than Hackett. You will see Friday night. Oh and they won't turn the ball over as the Bison did.

JimmyTiger2001

This is my blowout special of the week. I'm sticking with McCrory 66
Hackett 7.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 01:14:08 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 14, 2015, 12:57:29 am

All I'm saying is that McCrory is in the 6. They whipped PW, and Carlisle both. Common opponents as we have played them as well, we whipped both of them. Like we were supposed to. And when I said we will suprise with some speed I'm saying I think McCrory might suspect that we won't be very quick paced, but they will find out that we are. We have speed to burn, and we proved it tonight. Here's the deal, as much as it sucks, large majority of people on this board are going to say we will get mercy ruled by McCrory. May happen, I doubt it though. We've played good ball this season, our offense is sound and our defense is really the cream of the crop for our team. Maybe if a solid defense steps up against McCrory, Rogo won't be able to run wild like he has on some teams. Didn't Des Arc only lose by a couple of points? I think mccrory has been put on this pedastool of being "unbeatable" and I don't believe that. Mccrory is beatable and I think Hackett can do it. I know mccrory is undefeated, that's great. But Hackett is a good team, and I highly doubt we get mercy ruled. JMI

Yes they only beat des arc by 2,  but Des arc is actually the best team in 2A, I just need sandbagging all year.  ;D

brown2010

mccrory has many many more weapons than rogo so u don't know whos getting the ball. and yes defense is super. safe trip Friday to and from.

jimmy go down on your score some, our coaches want run the score up like that

Dragonsvoice

well they beat MtBurg last year 36-14 not exactly a blow out. as the burg has improved this year maybe McCrory did too. Just pointing out a fact it wasn't a butt kicking.

highschoolball

Hornet don't waste your breath on these guys, they won't give Hackett a chance in you know where, let the boys do the talking. Give mccrory something to cry about next Friday

HorseFeathers

Considering that hornet4ever has been jawing at EVERYONE this year, I don't think a little loss will shut him up...though some wish it would haha

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on November 14, 2015, 09:39:31 am

Considering that hornet4ever has been jawing at EVERYONE this year, I don't think a little loss will shut him up...though some wish it would haha

I'll shut up. I didn't know me representing my team was annoying. I'll just set back and not say anything anymore.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 09:43:07 am

I'll shut up. I didn't know me representing my team was annoying. I'll just set back and not say anything anymore.

Geez it's that easy to make you be quiet?   

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on November 14, 2015, 09:48:08 am
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 14, 2015, 09:43:07 am

Geez it's that easy to make you be quiet?

Yep

RuffwoodJaguars

Anything can happen but I see the Jags rolling past Hackett. Hope Hackett has a safe trip and that its a safe game for the players on both sides.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas