• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Decatur Boys Basketball?

Started by abcdefg, September 24, 2007, 05:38:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lebron_James

well than how could Decatur be "sooooo" much better than westside if they lost to cedarville's SECOND string by 5 and westside lost to thier FIRST string by only 10?? don't make no sense to me....but who knows...

DBryant #4

Well Lebron_James all this smack talk will come to an end when the Rebels play Decatur and beat them.

curiousgeorge

do the bulldogs play this week and if so against whom

d-town25

abcdefg

Decatur just beat Gentry (AAAA) 62 - 53

curiousgeorge

impressive.  thats one thing about decatur.  their nonconference schedule is extremely difficult.

abcdefg

yup decatur is now 5 - 2.  they beat (AAAA) Gravette tonight 61 - 49 in the benton county tournament.

curiousgeorge

was that in the Benton Co. Tournament?

DBryant #4

Good job Decatur yall are rollin.

AF&B

d-town25

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on December 03, 2007, 10:59:55 pm
Who all have they played?
gentry x 3, lincoln, mountainburg, siloam springs, gravette, pea ridge, and mulberry

curiousgeorge

how is the kid with the bad ankle.  you guys are in a little bit of a funk huh?  ya'll are alot better basketball team than you've showed the last week.

d-town25

Quote from: curiousgeorge on December 05, 2007, 10:54:28 am
how is the kid with the bad ankle.  you guys are in a little bit of a funk huh?  ya'll are alot better basketball team than you've showed the last week.
That would be me and I played last night. And yes we are capable of much more than we have shown in the last week.

passion4thegame

Aren't you supposed to be in school now?  It amazes me how many kids are on this board during school!

abcdefg

yes it is very amazing that i am on during school, because i'm done with my work...

DBryant #4

What was the score between yall and Mulberry?

abcdefg

i can't remember the exact score but we beat mulberry by more than 15

abcdefg

Decatur beat Magazine tonight.  by 10.

DBryant #4

Was Magazines starters all sophmores or do you know?

curiousgeorge

14 out of there 15 players are sophs. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas