• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

next years 4aa girls

Started by AF&B, March 21, 2006, 07:53:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AF&B

next year the lady rattlers of magazine will definitely go 2 regionals

AF&B

-Painted Fan-

I'm not going to pretend that I know what Western Yell County has (or doesn't have), but I'll try to rank who I think will be the rest of the conference.
Boys                                                      Girls
Danville                                                  Danville
Hackett                                                   Hartford
Hartford                                                  Magazine
Magazine                                                Hackett
Decatur                                                   JC Westside
JC Westside                                            Decatur   

RATTLER43

Painted Fan. I appreciate your not putting us at the bottom. We lose all five starters and have no returning lettermen. What we have coming back are a number of good athletes with no experience and  nobody over 5'11". Hope the coach can put it together. Should be exciting.

AF&B

we will not have any experience
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on March 21, 2006, 08:14:59 pm
I'm not going to pretend that I know what Western Yell County has (or doesn't have), but I'll try to rank who I think will be the rest of the conference.
Boys Girls
Danville Danville
Hackett Hartford
Hartford Magazine
Magazine Hackett
Decatur JC Westside
JC Westside Decatur

RATTLER43

Will have to change our style of play for sure. I think we can be okay with a lot of hard work.

AF&B

March 22, 2006, 11:12:36 am #6 Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:33:37 pm by RATTLER_12
Quote from: RATTLER43 on March 21, 2006, 09:20:32 pm
Will have to change our style of play for sure. I think we can be okay with a lot of hard work.
we will need alot of help to me cuz if witt playes (if he dose) he will be the only one with some experience. dont get me wrong dj and jimmey are good but just not good enough mabe some track runners could play basketball next year {DOYLE+KYLE+LARRY} THEY PLAY GOOD BASKETBALL

CHAMPION_#1

danvilles girls wil be tough with refern and company. i think that danville will win and go to at least regionals and probably even state.

b-ball fan

Danville will be relying on a lot of youth...the potential is there, but can they reach it in time to make a run at getting into state.

CHAMPION_#1

i dont know about state, they may be to young. but you never know i have been wrong before.

GreenFro 50

well actually danville are gonna be way betta then ppl expect.  they got ramey and foster coming back next year.  but da lost of weindel, hot shot bewley, bed wetter sam, bruising beck is alot. those were some talented girls.  but with da breed of freshman moving up. they should be stacked.  jackie dennis (sam's lil sis) is one to watch, kelsey crawford can wet treys on any given night, sam rial is da next star forward, and jessica harris has more height than beck did, and last but not certainly least MY SUPER FRESHMAN miss jenny redfern.  there not much to say except she dominates da game.  so be prepared to hear these names at least for 3 or more years to come.

pistol

Green Fro, youre a true LJ Fan!  You will be missed next year.

Nash Fan

Who is going to be the next boys coach at Magazine???  Looks like they have a lot  of hiring to do. 

b-ball fan

Nash Fan

I hear the asst. coach at Danville might be interested.  I think his name is Ricky Wright or something.  Magazine would be lucky t get him.....or anybody for that matter.

b-ball fan

I have one bit of advice for Rick or anyone else thinking about this job...RUN

AF&B

1.b-ball fan you need to shut-up
2.are coach is leaving so he can get closer to his kid
3.the girls basketball coach has found 2-3 people to do the job and i do think the danville asst. coach is 1 of them

b-ball fan

Nash Fan

that is funny.  Magazine will not have a sr. boys team next year unless they move up 9th graders.  MARK IT DOWN.

AF&B

as far as i know we will still play

Nash Fan

with 3 players? I don't think so.  You guys will start with enough but if you get anybody worth a crap to coach, those kids who haven't played in a while will soon quit and no team for you.

AF&B

Quote from: inyourface on June 02, 2006, 01:13:39 pm
with 3 players? I don't think so. You guys will start with enough but if you get anybody worth a crap to coach, those kids who haven't played in a while will soon quit and no team for you.
now you are just getting annoying

ColonelReb

and you're not?
Quote from: RATTLER_12 on June 06, 2006, 12:11:03 am
Quote from: inyourface on June 02, 2006, 01:13:39 pm
with 3 players? I don't think so. You guys will start with enough but if you get anybody worth a crap to coach, those kids who haven't played in a while will soon quit and no team for you.
now you are just getting annoying

GreenFro 50

MIAMI_CANES

danville girls will be prtty good, but maybe just the lak of experience could come bak to haunt them.

ColonelReb

AF&B

Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on June 10, 2006, 09:31:23 pm
danville girls will be prtty good, but maybe just the lak of experience could come bak to haunt them.
Quote from: Electric Boogalooâ„¢ on June 16, 2006, 12:24:04 am
spell check
please

MIAMI_CANES

shut up, yalls team always suks. u guys will never win anything and danville will run all over yall. to talk crap on here u actually have to be apart of a team that does well for anybody to really care and magazine has and will always be horrible.

AF&B

Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on June 22, 2006, 05:59:47 pm
shut up, yalls team always suks. u guys will never win anything and danville will run all over yall. to talk crap on here u actually have to be apart of a team that does well for anybody to really care and magazine has and will always be horrible.
did i make you mad? i dont care; to tell you we usally have a good team but this year we will play but i dont think we will very good

MIAMI_CANES

yall never have a good team, the only teams yall could compete with were hartford. yall have never won conference and never will. just take yall butt woopins and go home

ColonelReb

i sure hope you weren't mouthing me...
Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on June 22, 2006, 05:59:47 pm

MIAMI_CANES

if u read, it says that danville will run all over yall.

AF&B

im sure they are good but you probally have no place in the team

wonderboys

Here are my predictions for next year:

Boys               Girls
Danville            Danville
Hackett            WESTERN YELL COUNTY
Hartford           Hackett
WYC                Hartford
Decatur            JC Westside
JC Westside       Magazine
Magazine           Decatur

AF&B

wonderboys

i have already seen decatur this summer and they can easily be better than the two that i put below them. I'm not hating on magazine at all, i'll just have to be convinced before i move them off the bottom

AF&B

i know magazine boys are going to have it hard this year but when did they put decatur in 4aa?

ColonelReb

long time ago. when the classifications changed...
Quote from: RATTLER_12 on June 29, 2006, 10:05:40 am
i know magazine boys are going to have it hard this year but when did they put decatur in 4aa?

AF&B

crap i guess i didnt hear about deactur thanks boogaloo

ColonelReb

no problem...if you have any more questions about the conferences...check out the first thread of this board...tells all of em
Quote from: RATTLER_12 on June 29, 2006, 10:29:05 am
crap i guess i didnt hear about deactur thanks boogaloo

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on June 23, 2006, 02:26:29 pm
yall never have a good team, the only teams yall could compete with were hartford. yall have never won conference and never will. just take yall butt woopins and go home

Uh, excuse me, but it wasn't too awfully long ago that the Lady Rattlers were battling the Lady Tigers from Charleston (now AAA) for the conference, AND going to the State Tournament.  If I'm not mistaken, the Lady Rattlers made it all the way to the quarterfinals in 2004-2005 at the tourney down at Centerpoint, when they had 4 Seniors and 1 Junior starting. 

ColonelReb

now painted fan. you didn't have to come in a be rude about it. you coulda nicely put about how they were battling it out with your girls instead of downing him.
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 09, 2006, 06:39:26 pm

Uh, excuse me, but it wasn't too awfully long ago that the Lady Rattlers were battling the Lady Tigers from Charleston (now AAA) for the conference, AND going to the State Tournament.  If I'm not mistaken, the Lady Rattlers made it all the way to the quarterfinals in 2004-2005 at the tourney down at Centerpoint, when they had 4 Seniors and 1 Junior starting. 

-Painted Fan-

How was I being rude?  He was the one saying "take your butt woopins and go home" and that they "never had a good team".  All I did was state a fact that before this past year the Lady Rattlers had success and went to the State Tourney.

ColonelReb

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 09, 2006, 06:39:26 pm

no you're right, that doesn't sound rude at all........

MIAMI_CANES

ok, i got one that will throw a wrench in there for all yall, since there is a court case that could potentially put everyone back in there old conferences, who would be the contenders for girls and boys.

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on July 13, 2006, 12:58:58 pm
ok, i got one that will throw a wrench in there for all yall, since there is a court case that could potentially put everyone back in there old conferences, who would be the contenders for girls and boys.
I really doubt that's going to happen.  But for the sake of argument, if the Old 4AA were to be in place for the 2006/2007 season, my predictions would be:

Boys                                          girls
  Danville                                     Danville
  Charleston                                 Charleston
  Hartford                                    Hartford
  Hackett                                     Lavaca
  Lavaca                                      Westside
  Magazine                                   Magazine
  Westside                                   Hackett

Again, this my opinion, and again, I seriously doubt it will happen.  Either way, Danville should be the team to beat; boys and girls; for this coming season.

MIAMI_CANES

u never know, they said on the other thread that we should know july 31st.

wonderboys

I don't see it happening. But for the sake of everyone in the new conference having to drive to Decatur and Decatur having to drive down here I'd say it wouldn't be bad.

But I think that Hartford boys would be no higher than 4th, with Hackett moving ahead of them. And Hackett girls will be better than last, possibly 4th and Lavaca girls in 3rd or better.

MIAMI_CANES

lavaca is moving up to AAA

wonderboys

If the above post is a statement then... duh. If it is a question then... yes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas