• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regional and State Tournament Sites

Started by 3 Dollar, December 07, 2015, 01:24:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmax

Marmaduke?  I can't even get there from here!

redrider30

It took us 12 hours to get to Hampton with 6" of solid ice on the roads half way and gas was almost $4.00 a gallon instead of $1.65. Trust me Madmax you can get here. I guess I don't understand south Arkansas math. I don't understand how it's further if you start in south Arkansas and go north, than it is if you start in north Arkansas and go south. I guess the north wind blowing makes it farther with the head wind. All of us up here never complained one time when we had to go to Hampton and stay in a motel in Camden for a week because after AAA told us to go ahead and come and then cancelled again after we were half way there. If AAA was getting a lot of bids I could understand the complaining but when no other schools bid no one should complain. If every region had a school to bid each year, it would be a good and fair idea to rotate it but that just isn't happening because of the work and money involved. Gripping about the gym is fine with me and I'll give you that it will be crowded but the driving distance is totally irrelevant for everybody in the state including us because it is a State Tournament which mean within the borders of the state of Arkansas. Madmax we are on google maps if you need a little help.

HorseFeathers

South region...Lafayette co
North region...Sloan hendrix

HorseFeathers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas