• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton Stadium update

Started by DEVIL DOG HOG, January 23, 2014, 09:40:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVIL DOG HOG

Morrilton will have a new entryway. It will be built on the south end of the stadium and contain ticket booth, concession area as well as a restroom.  No news about a new seating area on the visitors side, but you will not have a long walk to the restrooms.

MoTownDog

Since the students will have the lower parking area full, will we have to walk from the top parking lot and around the school to get in the front gate?  We need more parking up front too.  At some point though, we are going to have to invest in some lights. 

Bergman1820

Has construction started yet? Any pictures?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: vstigerz on May 21, 2014, 08:52:02 am
Has construction started yet? Any pictures?

Just driving by on Highway 9B...I'd say no to construction starting yet

Valleysports

I saw Coach McNabb was trying to buy a dozen 22,000 Lumen (54" light bars) on ATV Swap.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Valleysports on May 22, 2014, 10:54:42 am
I saw Coach McNabb was trying to buy a dozen 22,000 Lumen (54" light bars) on ATV Swap.

SMH...lol

InYoGrill

Are the visitor bleachers still there? All 5 ft tall and made of 100 year wooden ship planks.  Been sittin on those when visiting for 15 years.

Lions84

Looking forward to some pics.

MoTownDog

I hope everybody enjoys the new entry way.  At a cost of 1.5 million it will put the school in financial distress but not before Halbrook bails out for another school.  For now though, his fancy figuring and Adams style of hiding money will keep him in the chair for another year or two. 

Valleysports

Heard Morrilton School Board was setting up in the Hwy 64 yard sale.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Valleysports on July 29, 2014, 03:51:33 am
Heard Morrilton School Board was setting up in the Hwy 64 yard sale.

Gotta pay for that stadium improvement some how :D

Valleysports

I need to check a duck blind over there maybe I'll swing by, or over, and get some pics.

Big Fan

Quote from: Valleysports on July 29, 2014, 09:19:49 pm
I need to check a duck blind over there maybe I'll swing by, or over, and get some pics.
If you have one there, checking it won't help.   

Valleysports

Quote from: Big Fan on July 29, 2014, 09:44:02 pm

Well I'm really just looking at the Milo & Rice - might start throwing some Millet.  I've never seen more Wood Ducks than I'm holding now. 

Big Fan

Quote from: Valleysports on July 29, 2014, 10:38:45 pm

Well I'm really just looking at the Milo & Rice - might start throwing some Millet.  I've never seen more Wood Ducks than I'm holding now. 
Wood Ducks?   You really are an Aggie. 

Jacketman65

No shovelers?

Valleysports

No Shoveler's - just a ton of Wood Duck Families.  Why would seeing wood ducks make one an Aggie, not many wood ducks in College Station?

Jacketman65

Quote from: Valleysports on July 30, 2014, 12:24:53 pm
No Shoveler's - just a ton of Wood Duck Families.  Why would seeing wood ducks make one an Aggie, not many wood ducks in College Station?
It would only make you an Aggie if you didn't know what a wood duck was! IMO

cuckoobird

Quote from: Jacketman65 on July 29, 2014, 11:41:11 pm

No shovelers?
the correct term would be "Smiling mallard"  ;D

Valleysports

I try not to shoot Smilies and Woodies, but they're often in our limit.  Building some Wood Duck boxes now, to hang on Cypress in my favorite swamp.  Only 6 weeks till teal season - going to be an awesome year Cuckoobird!  :D

cuckoobird

I hope so. I have a new toy to pay for

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas