• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton Woes

Started by Chip, February 15, 2011, 07:43:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Guido

Quote from: BillyJack™ on May 17, 2011, 08:58:39 am
I have no tangible indications from Siloam Springs that says this will be a season to bet on a run other than the proposed move to the 6A being motivation to show they belong at a higher level. I believe that'll be the edge that gets them the 4 seed in the West this year.

I hate to say this because, you know Siloam is my #2 Team, but, I agree with you that moving up is their motivation this year, but the reason IS, that this will be the last season that they have a prayer because they have NO chance at a higher level.

Valleysports

May 17, 2011, 06:35:31 pm #51 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 06:52:08 am by Valleysports
True Morrilton Woes!

I hated to hear about the little girl and the injuries sustained from the collapsed downtown building in Morrilton.  My heart goes out to all those that are suffering!

http://www.couriernews.com/archivedstory.php?ID=28041

InYoGrill

Quote from: Hogskin on May 17, 2011, 08:16:13 am
Morrilton looks like a solid playoff contender. Greenwood will be 1, Greenbrier 2 and the rest is wide open with little talent anywhere else

LOL! Looks on paper but when it comes to kickoff they fold. They have only played half decent the last few years because they always seem to have a great RB that keeps them in the first half.  Won't be any different this year. I guess this might be their farewell tour before they possibly drop to 4A from what all the possible reclass scenarios that I've seen on here.

On a side note: M always looks like the favored team during pregame warmups.

DB

Things may be looking up in Morrilton as far as the school system is concerned.  Adams has been offered a job in New York.  I'm not holding my breath that he will take the job.  That would be an awfully long commute from Conway.

BillyJack™

Quote from: Defender on May 18, 2011, 06:59:49 pm
Quote from: BillyJack™ on May 17, 2011, 08:58:39 am
From a talent stand point Morrilton has always looked like a solid playoff contender, but scarsly pulls the talent together to make a serious run for it.

This years final 4 will be Greenwood (duh), Greenbrier, Alma and Siloam Springs.

Anyone can have a banner year but,

Huntsville is still playing out of their league

If Cambell and Vines are any indication, Harrison will start going through the "Changing of the Guard" Blues.

Mor

Vilonia has to catch up to the times and give up on what they think is a misdirection offense.

Geenwood's been rock steady since Coach Jones took the reigns. No indications this season will hold any supprises there.

Greenbrier now has a Coach Tribble, who knows how use talent and a Senior QB that's already proven a force to be reckoned with.

Coach Dilbeck has made steady progress with the new system since taking over at Alma and this year has a solid talent pool that knows the system to draw from.

I have no tangible indications from Siloam Springs that says this will be a season to bet on a run other than the proposed move to the 6A being motivation to show they belong at a higher level. I believe that'll be the edge that gets them the 4 seed in the West this year.
Morrilton is not unorrganized
Perhaps uncoordinated would be a better term then.

Motownsportsfan

May 20, 2011, 07:53:35 am #55 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 12:15:54 am by Motownsportsfan
maybe it gets better. I hope so

Valleysports

Quote from: Valleysports on February 19, 2011, 09:42:18 pm
That last incident with Bubba parading Betty Jean (camo bikini - riding hay wagon - pulled by four wheeler) round n round the Morrilton Track, would not have been so bad if Bubba would have flipped the tongue jack up.   

Devil Dog 17

Chip has been very quiet lately. It's hard for him to believe that the Dogs can be successful with someone other than his brother at the helm.

Doggone

Hoghead

Quote from: Devil Dog 17 on December 18, 2013, 12:26:50 pm
Chip has been very quiet lately. It's hard for him to believe that the Dogs can be successful with someone other than his brother at the helm.

Yep, old Chipper is pretty quiet. Must be up in Wynne watching tape of that 21-0 Quarterfinal loss down in Hope !

ricefarmer

Uhh,  Chip = Chris Hill In Person

By now He's probably doing the same at Wynne.  Whining about everything to their Administration.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: ricefarmer on December 19, 2013, 06:13:05 am

By now He's probably doing the same at Wynne.  Whining about everything to their Administration.

When are you going to pose as someone from Greenwood...again?

Hoghead

December 19, 2013, 09:13:37 am #62 Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:28:34 am by Hoghead
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 19, 2013, 09:07:49 am

Nope he's a  NEA Arkie, embrace your homeslice !

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on December 19, 2013, 09:13:37 am

Nope he's a  NEA Arkie embrace your homeslice !

Don't worry, we know who he is.

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 19, 2013, 09:22:07 am
Quote from: Hoghead on December 19, 2013, 09:13:37 am

Nope he's a  NEA Arkie, embrace your homeslice !

Don't worry, we know who he is.

Too Funny !!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas