• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion Thread Heap (Merged threads)

Started by MarionTrackStar44, January 25, 2006, 07:11:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyP11

LadyP11

eaglepride

Tech people let's not type on this thread. It's completely irrelevant and down right stupid.

BuCk666

February 02, 2006, 06:47:38 pm #503 Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 06:49:20 pm by BuCk666
eagles0506 is right u guys are cry babies. who are you eagles0506 i'm from tech.

MarionTrackStar44

buck666 bet u wont come our house either ....an say stuff he sayin...nvm..i GURANDAMTEE it

BuCk666

on the 21 I'll be there and all of u will know that Ur team got lucky so I'll be there.

MarionTrackStar44

lol..ok if u say winning by 28..is "lucky" then yep we LUCKY!! but hey bein LUCKY spanked yal didnt it??

mysticroamer19

Quote from: ramhog on February 01, 2006, 11:50:57 am
I dred having to go to Marion that town stinks so bad. Serious Question guys what is that smell over there????? your Moms or your cheerleaders!!! ???

Dang thats pretty much tha worst check I've ever heard. GCT is tha one that stinks! they aint got no black folks! whats up w/ that???

BuCk666

February 02, 2006, 07:14:30 pm #508 Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 07:16:03 pm by BuCk666
u won by 28 yeah at the half but what 2 the lead in the 4 period we got your team down 2 one 1 lead

MarionTrackStar44

whats up with the name "buck666" are u like a satanic hunter?

eaglepride

February 02, 2006, 07:17:25 pm #510 Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 02:39:43 pm by eaglepride
There is no telling how that game would have ended up if the refs were different, or for that matter if that one skinny ref wasn't there.  I'm not sayin tech would have won or that they even would have been closer the first three quarters, but the game would have turned out way different.

MarionTrackStar44

yea good job....dnt post on somethin u no u will lose in!!! o wait yal post about playin ball an yal loss in that to...nvm then

MarionTrackStar44

Yea ur right...we prob would of hit the mercy rule pt

MarionTrackStar44

hey freak,,,what time yal all plan on showin up???

mysticroamer19

I'm tired of readin all this crap. What tha heck?? who came up w/ rail rumblers anyways?? Musta been there cheerleaders cuz YOU KNOW they rumble them rails when they do them flips down the court! Marion Maniacs rule, oh and the only reason GCT is gettin so worked up is because we STILL beat them when the refs were basically playin the game for them! AND broke there record. They don't want to hear all this because they don't want to admit they aren't the best. OH! And GCT n anyone else readin this that HATES Marion.
WE NUMBER 1!~! Oh yea, gotta love it! M-A-R-I-O-N WHAT!? Rub that in yalls faces, I hope yall know when us Maniacs here about our rep and how crunk our fans get that just PUMPS US UP even more!!

MarionTrackStar44

Yep that must be how they got the name....when they TUMBLE the rails RUMBLE!!! :)

PurpleBear#1

I plan on being there early even though its a long drive from conway, believe me i'll be there in less than 2 hours.

mysticroamer19

Quote from: GCTCheer08 on February 02, 2006, 06:11:29 pm
OK. pretty sure that Tech has way more class!! To say.. it was pretty rude of ya'll to be hollering when our cheerleaders were out there on the court trying to do a cheer.. our railrumblers would never do that.. and it's absolutely ridiculous that ya'll did. that shows ya'll have no class at all!! THANKS!! Who has class now??

I'm sorry sweetheart if you couldn't hear the music b/c we were supportin our team during yall's dance time. I guess we were too pumped to care b/c we was beatin yall!

MarionTrackStar44

dang look at the vote count!! must suck to be a railhumper now!!

chickasaw

Tickets at Blytheville sold out in 23 minutes.

mysticroamer19

hey snackbox...who told you about the projector in the cafeteria thing?? is that true or what?? lemme know

MarionTrackStar44

yea its true.....few us maniacs have a had meeting wit mr. lowery an the cafeteria is being set up as  we speak....they got a platform set up on top of bleachers om our side of gyme..where the camera man will have his camera set up...an a radio announce will be broadcasting the game..so it will have live feed to the cafteria an sound!! doubt they will hear anything us maniacs gonna be WAY to CRUNK!!!

#1pats

o wow another thing marion beats redneck tech at

mysticroamer19

ok so basically..to sum up from all these posts I've come to find out..if u go to tech u suck. End of Story.

MikeDiesel™

mase2006

i dont understand... why did marion wear pink?

and i also heard that tech fans wore afros? lol is that true also?

#1pats

how the heck did yall start this what in the world even if yall did its not that big deal so shutup about it anyways its just another thing were better at then yall!!! U KNOW

(M-A-R-I-O-N WHAT?)

mysticroamer19

Quote from: BuCk666 on February 02, 2006, 06:47:38 pm
eagles0506 is right u guys are cry babies. who are you eagles0506 i'm from tech.

How are we cry babies? we beat yall and the refs! Yall are the ones complainin bout us cheatin, and gettin to crunk n all this. You knew what to expect from us. If you can't handle it then dont cum on the 21st. But I DO KNOW now what to expect from GCT. I'll be sure and pack my pepperspray just incase the coach, team, "cheerleaders", or railhumpers try anything around me.

Marionpats07™

mysticroamer19

I think its bogus that tech fans dressed up like black folks. How racest can you get?

#1pats

MarionTrackStar44

we wore pink last year....cuz one techs guys wanted to fight one of ours...an he told the tech guy he would be wearing a pink shirt so we ALL wore pink...so we did it again this year!!!!! :)

mase2006

i would have to say paragould... their moms are FIERCE! lol

Marionpats07™

Yea they are lol. They went along with our " if your losing and you know it clap your hands" chant.  ;D

mase2006

F*** THE RACISM... im white, but i got black friends!  arseholes...

however, the pink is pretty dang funny

cheerleader08

mase2006

when marion said that cheer at wynne earlier this year... we were losing and i stood up and clapped...  i ended up gettin a few slaps to the back of my head and a few boos lol

mase2006

its one thing to be funny by wearing pink shirts... that is funny

BUT

to be racist is down right disrespectful... HONKIES!

trackstar07

ill give marion credit.. thats a nice/orignal cheer. especially when yall point at the losin team and they are COMPLETLEY silent... like us during the girls game..

Marionpats07™

Yea it's a great cheer. Sucks when the other team steals it, or we end up losing lol.

Marionpats07™

Quote from: mase2006 on February 02, 2006, 08:12:58 pm
its one thing to be funny by wearing pink shirts... that is funny

BUT

to be racist is down right disrespectful... HONKIES!

Whacha talking about Mase? The pink shirts were the punish!!

eaglesdancer08

Hmm :-\...! By far., i'd have to say the GCT "railrumber's"., are classier than the "M-A-R-I-O-N. what.??"maniacs >:(.!

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: GCTCheer08 on February 02, 2006, 06:11:29 pm
OK. pretty sure that Tech has way more class!! To say.. it was pretty rude of ya'll to be hollering when our cheerleaders were out there on the court trying to do a cheer.. our railrumblers would never do that.. and it's absolutely ridiculous that ya'll did. that shows ya'll have no class at all!! THANKS!! Who has class now??

The RailRumblers might not, but the music lady started playing some loud CD in the middle of one of the Blytheville cheerleaders' cheers last week. 

By the way y'all.  If you look hard enough, you can always find things that are 'unclassy'.  Start looking for good.  This is getting old and EXTREMELY PATHETIC!!!

M-A-R-I-O-N WHAT!?

cheerleader08

Yea, that cheer was pretty neat! lol! I liked it! Very smart and fun(for ya'lls team!) Annnd! That would soo suck if ya'll chanted it,and then u lose! I bet ya'll would feel like a bunch of losers!

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: MarionPats07 on February 02, 2006, 08:19:10 pm
Yea it's a great cheer. Sucks when the other team steals it, or we end up losing lol.

I'll start that cheer tomorrow night, so that y'all can clap your hands.

M-A-R-I-O-N WHAT!?

Marionpats07™

Quote from: Mike Diesel a.k.a. Freak on February 02, 2006, 08:28:48 pm

I hope you don't have to start it..;(

I'll start that cheer tomorrow night, so that y'all can clap your hands.

trackstar07

Quote from: cheerleader08 on February 02, 2006, 08:28:27 pm
Yea, that cheer was pretty neat! lol! I liked it! Very smart and fun(for ya'lls team!) Annnd! That would soo suck if ya'll chanted it,and then u lose! I bet ya'll would feel like a bunch of losers!

and that was exactly what happened when marion played us. they sang that cheer at the end of the girls game cuz they killed our girls, then we beat their boys and u know what they say about revenge...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas