• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Usernames

Started by The Marsupial, January 21, 2018, 09:08:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Marsupial

What's the story behind your username

Central Ark

I live in Central Arkansas

4real

It was the name of my college intramural 3on3 hoops team. 

The era of 3on3 tournaments needs to be revived! They were so much fun. We were all shooting guards and one of our final games we scored all 48 of our points on 3 pointers, which these were only 12 minute games, and I had the night of my life hitting 14 3's.  It was a blast. We only attempted one shot in the arc and blew a lay up

The Marsupial

You need to 4real take your Kobe stories else where. The Marsupial isn't buying the 14 threes. Interesting story.
Central Ark you probably aren't known for your cleverness.

Central Ark

Well I assume you look like an opossum?

JimmyChitwood

My name is Jimmy Chitwood. I live in Hickory, Indiana. I don't miss shots. Unless Coach Dale messes with my head about joining the team. We won the state title in '53. Beat South Bend Central. Go Hoosiers! Hickory!

BannerMountainMan

Yeah uh I live on a mountain, I have many banners with my name on then, and I'm a man.

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 21, 2018, 09:59:20 pm
Yeah uh I live on a mountain, I have many banners with my name on then, and I'm a man.
I always thought you lived on BannerMountain Rd😂

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 21, 2018, 10:02:07 pm
I always thought you lived on BannerMountain Rd😂
I use that as a motive

The Marsupial

A Marsupial can be a number of mammals. So no I do not look like an oppossum. The reason behind my name is because I majored in artificial Marsupial breeding at the UA and fell in love with the animals. Very unique creators. I also love when it comes a big rain and them boys head for higher ground.

Moonshiner

Quote from: The Marsupial on January 21, 2018, 10:14:22 pm
A Marsupial can be a number of mammals. So no I do not look like an oppossum. The reason behind my name is because I majored in artificial Marsupial breeding at the UA and fell in love with the animals. Very unique creators. I also love when it comes a big rain and them boys head for higher ground.

I had to read that twice.  I first thought you were falling in love with marsupials and then breeding them.  My mind sometimes.
I was watching that Moonshiners show while making the account.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Moonshiner on January 21, 2018, 10:33:58 pm
I had to read that twice.  I first thought you were falling in love with marsupials and then breeding them.  My mind sometimes.
I was watching that Moonshiners show while making the account.
did your previous account get suspended or lost password?

Moonshiner

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 21, 2018, 10:38:49 pm
did your previous account get suspended or lost password?

If you're talking to me, it was lost password

4real

Quote from: The Marsupial on January 21, 2018, 09:37:32 pm
You need to 4real take your Kobe stories else where. The Marsupial isn't buying the 14 threes. Interesting story.
Central Ark you probably aren't known for your cleverness.
it wa in the Hull building at Tech about 18 years ago. Our best player was a former D1 shooting guard at 6'5", he usually carried us no doubt. Sucker could get a shot off so well and accurate. But that night, after I hit the first 5 of those 3's, he subbed out and left. He didn't like to play unless it was his show...

PeedeecreekBoy99

well I live right on the beautiful banks of the almighty peedee creek!

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: 4real on January 21, 2018, 11:25:22 pm
it wa in the Hull building at Tech about 18 years ago. Our best player was a former D1 shooting guard at 6'5", he usually carried us no doubt. Sucker could get a shot off so well and accurate. But that night, after I hit the first 5 of those 3's, he subbed out and left. He didn't like to play unless it was his show...
I know the Hull building well. I have worked among its hallowed halls making sure kids didn't steal basketballs or fight too much. Good times. Good times.

HorseFeathers

Formerly HF.....or the real creative hector fan....Horsefeathers is what a friend of mine told me when I'd quit posting on here once.....

big E

Mine is actually what my friends call me , I have a twin and I'm bigger than him so they call me big E .

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: The Marsupial on January 21, 2018, 10:14:22 pm
Did you just say you breed Marsuperials?  May have read that wrong but if so DM me

4real

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on January 21, 2018, 11:56:49 pm
I know the Hull building well. I have worked among its hallowed halls making sure kids didn't steal basketballs or fight too much. Good times. Good times.
i did the same working in the intramural Dept back when Pete Kelly ran it. Good dude

Backboard Shattered

January 22, 2018, 07:12:27 am #20 Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:24:13 am by Backboard Shattered
Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 22, 2018, 06:17:56 am
Did you just say you breed Marsuperials?  May have read that wrong but if so DM me
My name came from the greatest day of my live!  We were having a fun raiser at Brady Hipp Backboard Central Slim Sack Wearcock WHite Brown McCarthy Purple Lion Ernest 5 Hmen 83 Crew Arena.  Boss was outside cooking Tbones for $19.83 apiece.  I'll never forget Boss yelling come get your Man Meat that's what he called steakes.  They're was a huge line.  He can grill man meat like no other.  We all sat around and discussed how tender the man meat was and one of the flock saided "I bet a team from the 90s could beat the crew!"  I yelled what did you say! He yelled back "I guaran-T that we could beat the 83 Crew!"  Boss laughed and out of no where slapped him the biggest raw man meat he had left!  I'm talking square in the face! It almost started a riaot.  When this guy got up off the floor he thanked Boss the slappage of the most tender largest man meat he ever been slapped with.  At that point a hole bunch of us had to be separated we were going at it like a hound dog and a rabbit.  I'm talking getting it on like king kone.  Boss finally got in between all of us and said we are all from hear let's get along and just go settle it on the wood that is hard aka the hardwood.  We went in I did my patented super limber yoga stretch and shoot do or die I missed on purpose so he could see me in the Amoeba.  He checked it up he dribbled I stole it 3 Banger in his eye!  I just stared at him!  Check it up 2 dribbles Amoeba is like a coiled up cobra with its head sticking up about to strike so I did my ball again.  Kaplacky 3 Banger in the Hole I'm up 5-0.  Check it up I'm uncoiling and coiling up the Amoeba.  He didn't really know what to do so he let it go patented double follow three bank shot 3 banger.  Boss is mad because the Amoeba shouldn't be scored on.  He looked at me shook his fist and said you want a load of this I said nope.  Check it up I upfaked a Banger he went for it as I drove I could feel Bosses man meat inside me giving me super strength and as I jammed It in the Hole kabooom the backboard Shattered!  Glass went everywhere ppl stormed the court like a And 1 video.  I went up to my opponent and said I win 8-3.  He looked at me and said Thank You!  We went outside and cooked up some more steaks.  That's why I sign atugrafs I've done lots of grate thangs and that was just 1 of them!

The Marsupial

Wow. Awesome story. Definitely the best one yet. I really felt like I was watching this first hand.... Heck of a job backboard!   I know you're not talking about Brady the basketball coach. I actually graduated from Greers Ferry! I didn't play ball bc he actually cut me from the team. Kind of embarrassing. But when you're not performing the way a coach wants you to. It's just a part of the game.

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: 4real on January 22, 2018, 06:41:33 am
i did the same working in the intramural Dept back when Pete Kelly ran it. Good dude
Love me some Pete Kelley!

sevenof400

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 22, 2018, 06:17:56 am

Why did I just know that comment would get your attention, Backboard Shattered?

sevenof400

Quote from: The Marsupial on January 22, 2018, 07:37:43 am
Wow. Awesome story. Definitely the best one yet. I really felt like I was watching this first hand.... Heck of a job backboard!   I know you're not talking about Brady the basketball coach. I actually graduated from Greers Ferry! I didn't play ball bc he actually cut me from the team. Kind of embarrassing. But when you're not performing the way a coach wants you to. It's just a part of the game.

I just want to know when he will publish a book......a best seller I gar-on-tee!

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 22, 2018, 08:05:24 am
Why did I just know that comment would get your attention, Backboard Shattered?
You knew I would be on it!  Sounds like a fav past time to me!!  Yes Marsuperial the Boss is Brady!  Best ever!  Hate that you got cut

BigLion10

Our mascot was a Lion, I'm Big, and graduated in 10, plus its what people call me now

The Marsupial

Nice BigLion. I bet your a fuzzy lil fella too.

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 22, 2018, 08:45:38 am
Our mascot was a Lion, I'm Big, and graduated in 10, plus its what people call me now
One of the Inner Circle him and Central Ark

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 22, 2018, 08:45:38 am
you sure are a creative young fella

Backboard Shattered

Lion is a legend better show a lil respect

PeedeecreekBoy99

Backboard Shattered

Just DMd Marsuperial and he is now in the inner circle!  Congrats! 

The Marsupial

What is the inner circle? I haven't received a DM either. This Backboard guy must be on crack cocaine

Backboard Shattered

Elite group kind of like the A-Team.  Check the flashing new message deal at top of the screen

BigLion10

Inner Circle is the best of the best

sevenof400

Quote from: The Marsupial on January 22, 2018, 09:18:46 am
What is the inner circle? I haven't received a DM either. This Backboard guy must be on crack cocaine

Some questions are best left unanswered.

Backboard Shattered

BasketballNeverStops

Catfish

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 22, 2018, 07:12:27 am
My name came from the greatest day of my live!  We were having a fun raiser at Brady Hipp Backboard Central Slim Sack Wearcock WHite Brown McCarthy Purple Lion Ernest 5 Hmen 83 Crew Arena.  Boss was outside cooking Tbones for $19.83 apiece.  I'll never forget Boss yelling come get your Man Meat that's what he called steakes.  They're was a huge line.  He can grill man meat like no other.  We all sat around and discussed how tender the man meat was and one of the flock saided "I bet a team from the 90s could beat the crew!"  I yelled what did you say! He yelled back "I guaran-T that we could beat the 83 Crew!"  Boss laughed and out of no where slapped him the biggest raw man meat he had left!  I'm talking square in the face! It almost started a riaot.  When this guy got up off the floor he thanked Boss the slappage of the most tender largest man meat he ever been slapped with.  At that point a hole bunch of us had to be separated we were going at it like a hound dog and a rabbit.  I'm talking getting it on like king kone.  Boss finally got in between all of us and said we are all from hear let's get along and just go settle it on the wood that is hard aka the hardwood.  We went in I did my patented super limber yoga stretch and shoot do or die I missed on purpose so he could see me in the Amoeba.  He checked it up he dribbled I stole it 3 Banger in his eye!  I just stared at him!  Check it up 2 dribbles Amoeba is like a coiled up cobra with its head sticking up about to strike so I did my ball again.  Kaplacky 3 Banger in the Hole I'm up 5-0.  Check it up I'm uncoiling and coiling up the Amoeba.  He didn't really know what to do so he let it go patented double follow three bank shot 3 banger.  Boss is mad because the Amoeba shouldn't be scored on.  He looked at me shook his fist and said you want a load of this I said nope.  Check it up I upfaked a Banger he went for it as I drove I could feel Bosses man meat inside me giving me super strength and as I jammed It in the Hole kabooom the backboard Shattered!  Glass went everywhere ppl stormed the court like a And 1 video.  I went up to my opponent and said I win 8-3.  He looked at me and said Thank You!  We went outside and cooked up some more steaks.  That's why I sign atugrafs I've done lots of grate thangs and that was just 1 of them!

😂😂😂

thebigman3

J.D.

Backboard Shattered

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: J.D. on January 22, 2018, 06:57:41 pm
Juvenile Delinquent

Thought for sure you were a lawyer this whole time. One of few who can spell words and put together a coherent statement.

My name of course comes from my nickname playing pick up ball. Ball on those young ladies so much they started saying stuff like, Lord have mercy! That chick just owned you. She yo mama now. Ya know, stuff like that. Eagle Mom...going hard in the paint! Number 2 on the end of it...that's the number of eagle babies I have. Eagle Mim Out

athletic supporter

January 22, 2018, 08:30:21 pm #44 Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:51:47 pm by athletic supporter
I explain mine in my signature

sevenof400

Okay, I just can't pass this up...

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 22, 2018, 07:24:42 pm
Thought for sure you were a lawyer this whole time. One of few who can spell words and put together a coherent statement.

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 22, 2018, 07:24:42 pm
My name of course comes from my nickname playing pick up ball. Ball on those young ladies so much they started saying stuff like, Lord have mercy! That chick just owned you. She yo mama now. Ya know, stuff like that. Eagle Mom...going hard in the paint! Number 2 on the end of it...that's the number of eagle babies I have. Eagle Mim Out

Quote from: athletic supporter on January 22, 2018, 08:30:21 pm
I explain mine in my aignature

;D

Sorry all, I am very bored this morning......

Backboard Shattered

Hey 7 where your name come from?

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 23, 2018, 08:09:31 am
Okay, I just can't pass this up...

Nice work, 7! The rum must've gotten to me last night!

;D

Sorry all, I am very bored this morning......

XFalkonz

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on January 22, 2018, 07:48:38 am
Love me some Pete Kelley!
Had classes with Pete Kelley when I got my first degree...left school...got divorced...went back to school and took classes that Pete Kelley taught...that was odd...really good guy...played a lot of basketball in Hull....I used to work at Boeth Pulaski high school and we were the Falcons...I don't now hence I am a ex falcon...I just jazzed it up a tad

Catfish

There was a pitcher in the 60s and 70s that went by the name Catfish, and when I was younger, a man in my church would always call me catfish. So that's where I got mine.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas