• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

can jc run the table or even go 9-1 in regular season

Started by bearbacker52, May 24, 2017, 10:18:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtysteve

Longfellow

Quote from: dirtysteve on July 24, 2017, 09:08:20 pm
Yall mustve gotten beat in fordyce alot?
You must've learned your grammar in Fordyce

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dirtysteve on July 24, 2017, 09:08:20 pm
Yall mustve gotten beat in fordyce alot?

Last time I checked, Smackover leads the series 5-3 since 2010. 🤔🤔

old.dole

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

2010 was the first time Smackover played fordyce since the 90s. While Smackover was in 2A. Fordyce was in 3a and then moved up to 4a. It wasn't until 2010 that they were in the same conference. I'll have to look in my Barclay almanac when I get home to see the overall record.

Monsta

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 25, 2017, 09:21:03 am
2010 was the first time Smackover played fordyce since the 90s. While Smackover was in 2A. Fordyce was in 3a and then moved up to 4a. It wasn't until 2010 that they were in the same conference. I'll have to look in my Barclay almanac when I get home to see the overall record.
Hold Your Horses Pony Boy This is not the red roaches and Buckahoo thread this is a Jc Thread Take that Foolishness Elsewhere...Yall are completely irrelevant and are off Topic

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 25, 2017, 09:21:03 am

So basically all that was unnecessary.... a simple u are correct would suffice

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Monsta on July 25, 2017, 10:23:50 am
Hold Your Horses Pony Boy This is not the red roaches and Buckahoo thread this is a Jc Thread Take that Foolishness Elsewhere...Yall are completely irrelevant and are off Topic

In case you missed it or forgot how to read.

1. I'm free to post on whichever thread I wish.

2. How many threads has JC posters derailed over the years?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 25, 2017, 11:15:22 am

So basically all that was unnecessary.... a simple u are correct would suffice

No, you aren't correct. I do know the overall series. I just don't have the source in my hand to make sure I am 100% correct. 👍🏼

Proud Buckaroo

And also,

Apparently you don't actually read threads. I said Fordyce was a tough place to play in due to some of the things mentioned on the previous page. You even commented on something about Fordyce when Ol Dirty Steve asked if JC comes to "Dyce."

THA TRUTH

July 25, 2017, 11:29:53 am #161 Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:32:43 am by THA TRUTH
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 25, 2017, 11:24:04 am
No, you aren't correct. I do know the overall series. I just don't have the source in my hand to make sure I am 100% correct. 👍🏼

So basically u don't know it since u have to have a source to make sure

Proud Buckaroo

THA TRUTH

dirtysteve

Wouldn't call it off topic or irrelevant considering that Fordyce and Smackover are both conference games.

Proud Buckaroo

THA TRUTH

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 25, 2017, 01:37:35 pm
Who was the qb for smackover in 05??

off topic, this is a thread about jc...though to be honest the reason people are going off on other subjects is they are tired of hearing about how great JC USED to be in the mighty 2A.

THA TRUTH

dragondad

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 25, 2017, 10:02:23 pm
off topic, this is a thread about jc...though to be honest the reason people are going off on other subjects is they are tired of hearing about how great JC USED to be in the mighty 2A.

A Bearden fan started this thread....not JC

bearbacker52

well dont read it, if u tired of it.. did not know you represent the opinions of the people

JC Guy

With the dislike you have for JC I wish you could have gotten a taste of the 2012-2014 teams. You would have something to hate on then. You hang your hat on a game that nobody played well enough to deserved to win if it makes you feel better. JC was down in 15  due to being young and had issues most of the season in 16 that distracted the team big time. Remember this - YOUR TEAM BARELY GOT BY A TEAM THAT HAD STRUGGLED ALL YEAR WITH THOSE ISSUES AND JC WAS PLAYING IN 3A WITH 2A NUMBERS.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on July 26, 2017, 09:07:17 am
With the dislike you have for JC I wish you could have gotten a taste of the 2012-2014 teams. You would have something to hate on then. You hang your hat on a game that nobody played well enough to deserved to win if it makes you feel better. JC was down in 15  due to being young and had issues most of the season in 16 that distracted the team big time. Remember this - YOUR TEAM BARELY GOT BY A TEAM THAT HAD STRUGGLED ALL YEAR WITH THOSE ISSUES AND JC WAS PLAYING IN 3A WITH 2A NUMBERS.

got to be heck to be hating as much as that dude. i think that he keeps a journal on how many jc threads there is. always worried bout what someone else types.

fbhound

For over two months now this thread has gone on and on. Maybe it's time to forget last year and such and concentrate on two-a-days and the season beginning in just ONE more month and in full swing in 5 weeks. Lets just see how things pan out and let the games and results speak for themselves as the season goes on. Some of you will be so tired of argumentative posting these past many weeks and reflecting on the past, that you will fall asleep in September! LOL   Go JC, go Prescott, go Fordyce, go Charleston, go Smackover, etc etc etc ...
FBH

THA TRUTH

So basically we should take all the fun out of this site...

HSFBF

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 26, 2017, 04:35:52 pm
So basically we should take all the fun out of this site...
Not the fun but the boredom ... over and over and over. Try something new or "fun"ny...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: HSFBF on July 26, 2017, 05:24:26 pm
Not the fun but the boredom ... over and over and over. Try something new or "fun"ny...

Junction City recruits

Cheek

I guess the answer to the question in "NO".  JC will not go 9-1 this year in regular season.  They will lose to Bearden and Fordyce.    This is also along with the team from Louisiana. 

fbhound

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 26, 2017, 05:27:12 pm
Junction City recruits
So does Charleston, in a circular way, being close to Ft. Smith and Greenwood and some players and parents have a close connection to the elements of Charleston, legally ..... So, a kid wants to be in a smaller environment than 6A or 7A and have a chance to prove himself on the football field as a starter in 3A instead of 2nd string (or 3rd) at Greenwood or Ft. Smith NS or SS... Same in basketball. Good coaching at Charleston and great tradition and that helps a LOT.  Many athletes migrate to a "better environment" than they have in big schools with all the 'side elements' and distractions. Hey, it happens every year in every class. And, parents HELP to put the kid in the right place, even it means moving and commuting to the parents' jobs a few miles down the road in the big town. It is what it is and OK if legally done by AAA regulations.. Hmmm
  Come on 2017 high school football ! ! ! Love the banter on FF and the friendly stabbing.
FBH

HorseFeathers

Quote from: fbhound on July 26, 2017, 07:04:14 pm
So does Charleston, in a circular way, being close to Ft. Smith and Greenwood and some players and parents have a close connection to the elements of Charleston, legally ..... So, a kid wants to be in a smaller environment than 6A or 7A and have a chance to prove himself on the football field as a starter in 3A instead of 2nd string (or 3rd) at Greenwood or Ft. Smith NS or SS... Same in basketball. Good coaching at Charleston and great tradition and that helps a LOT.  Many athletes migrate to a "better environment" than they have in big schools with all the 'side elements' and distractions. Hey, it happens every year in every class. And, parents HELP to put the kid in the right place, even it means moving and commuting to the parents' jobs a few miles down the road in the big town. It is what it is and OK if legally done by AAA regulations.. Hmmm
  Come on 2017 high school football ! ! ! Love the banter on FF and the friendly stabbing.
FBH

Your school recruits too 8)

JC Guy

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 26, 2017, 07:39:25 pm
If we are recruiting I'm starting an uprising to fire our recruiter.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JC Guy on July 26, 2017, 07:53:05 pm
If we are recruiting I'm starting an uprising to fire our recruiter.

Need to bring.back Wilson

JC Guy

Truthfully

July 26, 2017, 08:15:07 pm #183 Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:59:40 am by Truthfully
Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 26, 2017, 07:39:25 pm
Careful now or you will be divulging that you have "inside" information that others do not have. Does Lanny know that? You are SO far off base and no team that I or fbhound really care about in 3A football has a chance in getting to the playoffs. So there ..... I do not like the south Arkansas monopoly on 3A football, but is it what it is HorseFeathers.  Let us all enjoy the upcoming football season no matter who our team is. But, the one I like could not recruit even if they paid the parents $5000 to move to town..
Truthfully - hope I can hold up through the season!

bearbacker52

how about start a new thread BESIDE JC WHO RECRUITS?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Truthfully on July 26, 2017, 08:15:07 pm
Careful now or you will be divulging that you have "inside" information that others do not have. Does Lanny know that? You are SO far off base and no team that I or fbhound really care about in 3A football has a chance in getting to the playoffs. So there ..... I do not like the south Arkansas monopoly on 3A football, but is it what it is HorseFeathers.  Let us all enjoy the upcoming football season no matter who our team is. But, the one I like could not recruit even if they paid the parents $5000 to move to town..
Truthfully (and I do know a few things. Cancer treatment can change one's outlook on things.)

You and fbhound may take me to seriously. Look at the post I originally quoted....the j.c recruits northern Louisiana is a dead horse subject on here. The your school recruits too, was in response to him saying basically all good teams/schools recruit in some fashion

Truthfully

Truthfully

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 27, 2017, 04:43:33 am
You and fbhound may take me to seriously. Look at the post I originally quoted....the j.c recruits northern Louisiana is a dead horse subject on here. The your school recruits too, was in response to him saying basically all good teams/schools recruit in some fashion
Sorry slightly misunderstood. Thought you were saying my school (that I follow and who my sons played for many years ago) recruited. We lose more to move outs than move-ins, always been that way. Never a situation with "my" team that we get new, great players in every year to fill in for graduating seniors. LOL   Recruiting per se, in some way or another, happens in SO many towns, usually a parent being swayed to get his student athlete a better life style or potential to be recruited by colleges.  Towns with good records year after year and with championships tend to be a drawing card for sure.
  Thanks for your comments..
Truthfully

Coltfan2005

Quote from: JC Guy on July 26, 2017, 09:07:17 am

and here we go with the past. You guys keep making excuses for your first year in 3A, got to be a few who remember how you kept claiming the 3A was JC's to do with it what it wanted. pretty sure jc and Rivercrest played on the same field in the same conditions, and the team that you people picked to beat the Colts by 21...went home disappointed.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 26, 2017, 07:55:14 am
well dont read it, if u tired of it.. did not know you represent the opinions of the people

Now you know.

BigBrother

So the greatest accomplishment of pony football is to beat an 8-4 JC team that was giving up 100 lbs per lineman across the board by 1 at home in conditions that negated jcs advantage. Love that foal tradition!

JC Guy

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 27, 2017, 03:52:38 pm
and here we go with the past. You guys keep making excuses for your first year in 3A, got to be a few who remember how you kept claiming the 3A was JC's to do with it what it wanted. pretty sure jc and Rivercrest played on the same field in the same conditions, and the team that you people picked to beat the Colts by 21...went home disappointed.
I don't know what threads you read that on because I don't remember seeing that anywhere. Not excuses just facts. If you spend less time hating and study up a little bit you can read the facts for your self. Also the fact remains your true 3A team barely got by a wounded 2A team. The mind is a terrible thing to waste dude put the pipe down.

Longfellow

Quote from: JC Guy on July 27, 2017, 07:46:53 pm
I don't know what threads you read that on because I don't remember seeing that anywhere. Not excuses just facts. If you spend less time hating and study up a little bit you can read the facts for your self. Also the fact remains your true 3A team barely got by a wounded 2A team. The mind is a terrible thing to waste dude put the pipe down.
How did they play a 2A team in the 3A playoffs?

JC Guy

Quote from: Longfellow on July 27, 2017, 10:04:20 pm
How did they play a 2A team in the 3A playoffs?
Because AAA counted the charter kids twice and that put JC a couple of bodies over the 2A limit thus putting a team with 2A numbers in 3A. Just like AAA did this cycle and Junction appealed this count and won putting Junction back in 2A.

bearbacker52

luxora4life

Quote from: JC Guy on July 27, 2017, 07:46:53 pm

What team is not wounded in November?

THA TRUTH

Longfellow

Quote from: JC Guy on July 28, 2017, 12:37:51 am
Because AAA counted the charter kids twice and that put JC a couple of bodies over the 2A limit thus putting a team with 2A numbers in 3A. Just like AAA did this cycle and Junction appealed this count and won putting Junction back in 2A.
So you lost to the rules?

JC Guy

Quote from: Longfellow on July 28, 2017, 01:56:32 pm
So you lost to the rules?
I am going to talk slow so maybe you will be able to keep up (they counted the charter students twice = mistake on AAA's part). They also done the same thing this cycle but Junction filed an appeal an won because (it was a mistake on AAA's part). So yes we lost to the Golden Rule - he who has the gold makes the rule.

JC Guy

Quote from: luxora4life on July 28, 2017, 08:47:14 am

What team is not wounded in November?
Teams can be wounded in more ways than having injuries.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas