• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountain Pine/Castleberry Misrepresent 5AA

Started by Ballhawker, February 14, 2006, 10:02:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RedDevil12

Quote from: sears34 on February 14, 2006, 06:20:48 pm
BBallwatcher, Marty has applied three times. He applied when Crowder left, Buckaloo, then Smith.... 0 for 3.
Thanks for playing... sack! What are you even talking about our last loss. I am not even from Jessieville. I was just making an general, but obvious statement. I assume you hail from the Pine, and I would just like to commend you guys on what a town you have put together!!! It was my first time there. While were at it ,Sweet Senior night as well. I guess the P.A. didn't work, or it has not been figured out that it can be used for other things as well as announcing players. Good job Mountain Pine, you really remind us why you are the stepchild.

You sure do talk a lot of trash. Why don't you try to encourage some player's around here once and a while?

It might do some good.

mossified4

Quote from: beaglenoose on February 16, 2006, 01:18:02 pm
ltb your right, T.J. Whatley of Glet Rose walked on at Kansas. I think possibly played on scholarship his last year. That CMS team had a couple of kids that played collegiately, Meseke (OBU) and Slick (CBC).

Sorry we're getting off the subject.

Castleberry is known for letting kids go. Does anyone remember the 2004 regional at Jessieville. MP had AB by the throat first half. Then McDorman picks up his third foul (terrible call by the way, but that's how it goes) and proceeds to lose it. Picks up T on the floor (deserved it too, no matter how bad the call was) so that's 4 fouls. Castleberry says not a word to McDorman, who he does at least get out of the game, but immediately as play starts, McDorman apparantley has one more thing to say, gets another T which sends him to the dressing room. Needless to say MP couldn't hang on, and it was a shame. They were a bigtime sleeper that year, that no one was looking out for. I really liked that bunch, and think they were just as good as the pine team now. I can't remember the seniors names on that team, but i thought they were solid.

When regionals/ and state get here, that is the one adjustment i think that the Pine will have to make; controlling their mood.

Right or wrong no official is going to listen to that for very long, and that is just the way it is. I think if Mtn. Pine can find some composure they can make a deep run. Get caught up in thinking your getting screwed, and it'll be a short trip.

Mossified, this is just an opinion, so don't hate on me.

A lot of things have to happen to win a state championship.

Whomever represents our regional i think its safe to say that all of us will be pullin for them. I always like to see our local teams do well, so good luck to all.
i wont hate cause you are right

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas