• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Jessieville Kiss or Cry ?

Started by arkansasgorilla, February 06, 2006, 07:34:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkansasgorilla

Massino    &  Burr   

Can  they  get  out  of  Regionals ?

Do  they  have  enough  bullets ?

Time  will  tell      Kiss  or  Cry 

RedDevil12

You use a lot of spaces.. 

I like that Burr kid. Very good shot,  I really like the last name thought.. "Brrrr...."

I hope Jessieville gets into all of it and ruffles a few feathers.

mossified4

i think they may just kiss their girls may just have what it takes to make it out of the region

sportsqenious

of corse they will make it to state.  i think they proved them selves during the Paron Tournament early in the year by beating Arkansas Baptist. I havnt heard bout baptist since but at the time they were raked in the top five.  we will see this friday nite.  Jville plays carlisle and their girls are #3. it should be a good game.

ballin2520

We've proved ourselves all year and were still underestimated we'll be seen at state there's no question

amehr36

Maybe youll be seen...but will you make any noise??

ballin2520

Yeah we'll make some noise anyone who plays us needs to be prepared for an upset bc we can play with anyone in the state and give them a good game, even if we don't win it we'll scare some people.

Ballhawker

Friday night:  #3 Carlisle Lady Bison
                                     vs.
                      #8 Jessieville Lady Lions

A nonconference showdown at the Sports Arena in Jessieville!!!!!!!!!!

Wraith

wow!  lol.  Baptist was never ranked at all this year and beating Baptist isn't saying much.  They are down and out this year.  Jessieville is not the same Jessieville that I have seen in the last 5 years and no they will not make it to State.  Mt. Pine, maybe.

ilovelakeouachita

I think this thread is focusing on the Sr. Girls Team from Jessieville

Wraith

O ok nvm.   I had no idea that Baptist's girls were ranked in top 5 either.  Perryville is way better than Baptist's girls and Jessieville already beat Perryville at Jessieville by single digits.  This region is gonna come down to Perryville vs. Jessieville and it should be a good game, although it is at Perryville.......

mossified4

if thats what it will come down to j-ville no question the only problem they have is depth and they are streaky
good luck

wildcats_23

I just have one question how can you say Jessieville is streaky when they have only lost two games all year......

ilovelakeouachita

I saw Coach Campbell at the JVille vs Cutter game taking notes.  I wonder if Coach
Chumley is doing any leg work????

Wraith

Who have they lost to?  I can't really remember although I read the paper all the time.  I am thinking Dover for some reason. 

And who does everyone think will win at Perryville for the Region:  Perryville or Jessieville?

Ballhawker

Jville's depth may be a small potential problem, but they've managed to handle that so far.  Against Cutter and Magnet, they were in a little foul trouble, but managed to get by.  They play two off the bench and they have done a good job so far of picking up where the starters may drop.  I look for Jville to advance as long as they continue to play smart and healthy.  They are well coached and have good players.  When Cutter came back on them, they stayed with the gameplan and got it done in overtime.  Did anybody see what they did to Ben.Harmony Grove?     

superd2312

Quote from: Wraith on February 07, 2006, 12:06:49 pm
wow! lol. Baptist was never ranked at all this year and beating Baptist isn't saying much. They are down and out this year. Jessieville is not the same Jessieville that I have seen in the last 5 years and no they will not make it to State. Mt. Pine, maybe.
Oh they will make it to state, trust me. Feel sorry for who gets in their way right now, they are playing good.

PopTart Man

With out a doubt will they make it to state and I think that they will make a legitimate run at the championship.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas