• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-AA District Tourney

Started by rattler06, February 06, 2006, 01:42:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

slow_pimpin_21

Quote from: rattler06 on February 17, 2006, 04:12:00 pm
Magazine boys lost to a good Danville team... there were about 4 or 5 calls i think that were stupid and un-neccesary tho... BUT... in the third quarter... Little Johns put up 21 (if i remember right..) to Magazine's 4 pts.... NO EXCUSE in my opinion.. they gave up their 11 pt lead... anyways.. GREAT ballgame... one of the better ones.. just wish our boys could've stayed in there... like i said NO EXCUSE for that third quarter.. anyways... good luck in the finals danville and hackett... AND GET READY 4 REGIONALS.... our boys are going to be ready!!! 4-AA ALL THE WAY!!!

Rattler will bounce back... they can take it out on prolly Greenland if i remember right.. lol... oh ya... i heard that Danville's roof sprang a leak last night during the Magazine-Danville game!?!? lol... true?

rattler06

Quote from: slow_pimpin_21 on February 17, 2006, 05:35:57 pm
Magazine boys lost to a good Danville team... there were about 4 or 5 calls i think that were stupid and un-neccesary tho... BUT... in the third quarter... Little Johns put up 21 (if i remember right..) to Magazine's 4 pts.... NO EXCUSE in my opinion.. they gave up their 11 pt lead... anyways.. GREAT ballgame... one of the better ones.. just wish our boys could've stayed in there... like i said NO EXCUSE for that third quarter.. anyways... good luck in the finals danville and hackett... AND GET READY 4 REGIONALS.... our boys are going to be ready!!! 4-AA ALL THE WAY!!!

Rattler will bounce back... they can take it out on prolly Greenland if i remember right.. lol... oh ya... i heard that Danville's roof sprang a leak last night during the Magazine-Danville game!?!? lol... true?

LOL... it did... they had to have one of the BC's stay down there with a towel... that way everytime the ball was run down to the opposite end of the court... he could run out there and dry it up... lol... some of our kids were yelling.. "OUR ROOF DONT EVEN LEAK!" lol... it was prolly one of the highlights of the night...

wonderboys

it leaked, but from what I saw it quit sometime during the game even when it was still raining. i hope they fixed it so that the snow doesn't come through it :)

FooseballGuru

Magazines' not taking anything out on anybody...their gonna get bounced first round courtesy of the Eureka Springs Highlanders

wonderboys

Quote from: FooseballGuru on February 17, 2006, 10:39:38 pm

Magazines' not taking anything out on anybody...their gonna get bounced first round courtesy of the Eureka Springs Highlanders

tough loss tonight for the highlanders from what I am hearing

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas