• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-AA District Tourney

Started by rattler06, February 06, 2006, 01:42:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler06

What's everyones thoughts on the district tourney at Danville?? thoughts... opinions... predictions... and winners... are welcome for discussion...   ;D

Go Rattlers!

{as soon as regular season is over... will someone get a bracket plz...}

GreenFro 50

i think danvilles got this. its likely we b seein hackett again unless something happens.

ColonelReb

i think the brackett may go something like this....
                                                      hackett                                                 
hartford                              winner of H & C
charleston-----
                                                                                                     ***FINALS***
Lavaca                   magazine       --Danville
JC Westside---   winner of JC & L    winner of m & whoever

ColonelReb

that's the boys i believe...and someone else can post the girls..im a little lost on their rankings!

GreenFro 50

i think thats how da boys bracket is.

ColonelReb

correct me if im wrong on the bracketts though

rattler06

GreenFro 50

u know way more then me. member i just get the towels and i just sit around and watch yall practice.

ColonelReb

rattler06

district starts Monday... February 13th... what teams are playing first?? girls and boys...

GreenFro 50

idk yet but it should be fun and interesting.

wickawhat

I think any of the top 4 teams could win this. All of those teams have proven they can play with any of the others. Its gonna be good.

Im gonna try to ride my old high schools pep bus cause the mustang sucks gas and college doesnt leave alot of extra money...

rattler06

i know that Magazine and Hackett girls play 2night.. thats the only game i know of...

ColonelReb

does anyone know any other games goin on?

GreenFro 50

uh, in the  boys bracket lavaca and jc westside play tonite.

hornets11

hackett girls move to the 2nd round of the tournament with a win against magazine....good job ladies.

ColonelReb

it was a boring game. but hey, can't complain about a win. go hackett ladies and good job lavaca boys on the win against westside. what was that score by the way, the lavaca boys and westside, does anyone know?

rattler06

all the games for Tuesday got moved back a day! when they did the morning report yesterday.. they said that our guys would play the winner of the westside/lavaca game on tuesday... which is lavaca... BUT... then they came on and changed it later... its stupid... someone told me that the only reason they moved it back is so ppl could go to the 4AAA tourney @ Booneville... who cares?!? lol.. not trying to be rude or n-e thing... BUT... our district shouldn't be affected by them! btw.. congrats to lady hornets... idk what was up with mhs girls last night... BUT.. they played like crap.. yall deserved to win that game.. and another thing... idk why our coach was playing freshmen over the sophomores that played all year long.. the freshmen lost their tourney... WHY would he let them lose it for the sophomores who have played with 6 players all year long?? i dont understand y... the sophomores earned the right to lose or win their own tournament and he shouldn't have done what he did... anyways... Go Rattlers BEAT Lavaca on Wednesday!!

FUTURECHSQB

Who will win Charleston or Hartford?  It is hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 season.  I think Charleston will win a close one 55-50.

rattler06

there's a good chance... i dont see the Tigers getting past the Hornets tho if they beat the Hustlers...

Hartford_rox

The girls bracket is... Idk if thats confusing to ne one but i can read it lol...
Hartford           Wof H,W plays
Westside              Danville

Charleston       Wof C,H plays
Hackett                 Lavaca

wickawhat

well done.

I dont think we will lose to Charleston. 

ColonelReb

i was actually about to post that hartford_rox. thanks for beating me to it.

Games Tonight-- Tigers-Hornets   (G)1st game
                           Rattlers-Arrows  (B)2nd game
                           Beavers-Rebels  (G)3rd game
                           Beavers-Tigers   (B)4th game

rattler06

My Picks:

G1: Lady Tigers by 20+... Lady Tigers whip a struggling Hackett team
G2: Rattlers by 10+... Rattlers wanting a rematch with D-ville and
       lookin forward to regionals
G3: Lady Rebs by 5... these girls play dirty... ONLY reason they'll prolly win
G4: Hustlers aka Beavers by 6... HEATED game here... Hustlers will
       finish sweep of Tigers this year with a win here

<>Go Rattlers BEAT the Arrows<>

Hartford_rox

We play westside today.. if we win we play danville.. Charleston plays Hackett and when they win theyll play Lavaca...

rattler06

oh...girls... lol.. had me confused ???

rattler06

February 15, 2006, 09:12:18 pm #26 Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 09:21:14 pm by rattler06
wasnt able to go to the game... i know that our guys squeaked out a win over Lavaca.. i guess a win's a win tho.. congrats Rattlers... go to semi's and face D-ville.. WOO HOO.. get a bid to regionals too... YES :) ... BTW... scores for the other games???

also.... who else made it past round 2 and to the semi's... plz let me know.. and what are the times for the semi-final games???

Danville Little Johns vs. Magazine Rattlers
Hackett Hornets vs. ???

Danville Lady Johns vs. ???
Lavaca Lady Arrows vs. ???

hornets11

charleston tigers win by 1 in OT i think thats what i heard anyways.

Hartford_rox

Hackett plays Charleston... Lavaca girls plays Charleston and lady little johns play Hartford..

Hackett_Fan

what do u think the score will be to the Hackett vs. Charleston game?

rattler06

Hackett by 12 over Charleston

Danville by 9 over Magazine

GreenFro 50

yea well the bc's will help our boys out as much as possible.

hornets11

ya
Quote from: GreenFro 50 on February 16, 2006, 01:13:24 pm
yea well the bc's will help our boys out as much as possible.
yall will definetly give your team the advantage

ColonelReb

i can't wait. it's only 2 and a half hours away!

ColonelReb

4 oclock game- Charleston Lady Tigers VS. Lavaca Lady Arrows----Lady Tigers win
530 game-        Danville Little Johns vs. Magazine Rattlers---Littles Johns win
7 oclock game- Danville Lady Little Johns vs. Hartford Lady Beavers---Lady Little J's
830 game-        Hackett Hornets vs. Charleston Tigers---Hornets win

Hartford_rox

So both Danville teams are in the finals.. thats always fun... Congrats to the Lady Little Johns with the win... hmm i dont really have a lot to say about that game or ne other but good luck to you guys...

wonderboys

Lady Little Johns vs. Lady Tigers

Little Johns vs. Hornets

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hackett_Fan

Little Johns vs. Hornets is going to be a good and close game.

ColonelReb

both the girls and boys game are gonna be CLOSE! maybe even down to the wire. the only thing that might hinder the lady little johns from winning the district tourny is the loss of ramey

athletic supporter

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on February 17, 2006, 10:35:13 am
both the girls and boys game are gonna be CLOSE! maybe even down to the wire. the only thing that might hinder the lady little johns from winning the district tourny is the loss of ramey

What happened to Ramey?

b-ball fan

I hear that the finals are moved to tonight at 6:30

deez-nutz

You heard right!

Finals are tonight! ( Friday night)

Danville girls vs. Chareleston
Danville boys vs. Hackett

Better get there early.

GreenFro 50

it was kind of sudden. but im doin the best i can at rounding up the troops (BC's)

b-ball fan

I heard that the games are off for tonight...and back on for tomorrow night...I think we are going back to plan A

Hartford_rox

so are they today or tomorrow... i kinda hope theyre tomorrow so i can go..

GreenFro 50

TOMORROW....... and i was IMPRESSED with our FABULOUS FRESHMAN. man she was balling it up.

Hartford_rox

I agree with that one.. she could work on her Defense a lil bit but i was definately impressed.. Im one to talk about Defense haha.. i suck at it..

b-ball fan

the games are Sat. @ 6:30...she played average (ok pretty good)

rattler06

Magazine boys lost to a good Danville team... there were about 4 or 5 calls i think that were stupid and un-neccesary tho... BUT... in the third quarter... Little Johns put up 21 (if i remember right..) to Magazine's 4 pts.... NO EXCUSE in my opinion.. they gave up their 11 pt lead... anyways.. GREAT ballgame... one of the better ones.. just wish our boys could've stayed in there... like i said NO EXCUSE for that third quarter.. anyways... good luck in the finals danville and hackett... AND GET READY 4 REGIONALS.... our boys are going to be ready!!! 4-AA ALL THE WAY!!!

Hartford_rox

good luck to all the teams tomorrow..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas