• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett Junior High undefeated

Started by Hornet4ever, October 19, 2015, 09:04:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Congrats Hackett junior high on your undefeated season! Great win over Pocola (OK) tonight 31-0!

WPWells

Hornet4ever

bfp

Hornet4ever, what did you think about those crazy Oklahoma rules?? I thought both of our coaches were going to get ejected!! They have some really strange rules in that state!!! LOL

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bfp on October 20, 2015, 08:51:29 pm
Hornet4ever, what did you think about those crazy Oklahoma rules?? I thought both of our coaches were going to get ejected!! They have some really strange rules in that state!!! LOL

Worst call I've ever seen on any level in any game. I don't understand how you can be that foolish when it comes to calls. Granted we still won against a bigger Pocola team 31-0 it still drives me nuts. Good refs are few and far between now a days....

Proud Buckaroo

bfp

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 22, 2015, 01:01:14 pm
What was the call?

The ground can cause a fumble!! When the play is whistled dead you can still recover the fumble. Not switching sides after every quarter!! The refs almost let the game get out of hand, but our boys fed off the fans and put a whooping on the Indians!!

Proud Buckaroo

All states rules are different though. Just because you are accustomed to ARKANSAS rules doesn't mean the other states are the same. Like LA. They don't get in playoffs based on wins. It's based off points.

P.F.G.

Points allowed or points scored? That could get scary haha

Proud Buckaroo

bfp

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 22, 2015, 09:55:53 pm
All states rules are different though. Just because you are accustomed to ARKANSAS rules doesn't mean the other states are the same. Like LA. They don't get in playoffs based on wins. It's based off points.

Also after talking to our coach, the other team had a penalty inside their own 10 yard line. The penalty should have been half the distance to the goal.  The ball was on the 8 yd. line. The result of the penalty should have put it on the 4 yd, line....not in Oklahoma!!! The penalty result on the 5 yard penalty was 2.5 yards.!!! I talked to several people who are familiar with the Oklahoma rules, i.e. an announcer for one of the high schools and he said he's never heard of any of these rules this officiating crew came up with.

Danold Dump

Congratulations...You won the worst conference in football in Jr High..Yawn...Dump out

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 26, 2015, 12:26:52 pm
Congratulations...You won the worst conference in football in Jr High..Yawn...Dump out

This dude loves to troll, who's team do you root for and how bad have you guys been losing!  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas