• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

huge win for ozark jv over greenwood jv

Started by Hillbillyforlife, October 05, 2015, 08:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

WPWells

The two best teams in the world right now are Pine Bluff and Ozark JV

cdelaney

It's a big win, for sure, but not like it's the same as that big scrimmage game Dewitt won last year

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 06, 2015, 02:24:44 pm
Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 06, 2015, 12:04:04 pm
What yall hicks and tards obviously don't get is a win against greenwood no matter what grade it is or if it's jv or varsity is a huge win especially since they are 6A and we are 4A
Was your kid the qb? if not why are you so excited over a jv game..

LOL
plus 1

BigLion10

I'll take ozark JV by 4 over Pine Bluff

WPWells

Vegas had PB open as a 28-point favorite, but the line has dropped significantly since last night.

BigLion10

Heard ozark JV had issued a challenge to pine bluff, let's see if they're man enough to accept

The Coach

Quote from: phdefense on October 06, 2015, 01:52:14 pm
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 06, 2015, 01:35:46 pm
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 06, 2015, 01:34:06 pm
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 06, 2015, 01:29:38 pm
I hate to comment but my fingers are just typing on their own.  Why did I just read this and why am I commenting.

Did you laugh when reading?

Only when I picture what hillbilly 4 life looks like.  Do that and I guarantee you chuckle a bit.

Awesome!!

$aintMaximu$

October 06, 2015, 08:28:23 pm #108 Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:36:17 pm by $aintMaximu$
I don't want to get this thread locked...  I have a serious question... Can anybody report the score of the huge win Ozark JV had over Greenwood JV?

From what I am hearing from a source the Ozark JV coach kicked onside kicks, went for it on 4th down every time and had a level of sophistication on the offense that just stunned the Greenwood JV coach and staff... 

Can we please get back to football and get some details on this game?  I would really like to know how they strategically defeated Greenwood JV...

ArkHog#7

October 06, 2015, 08:37:56 pm #109 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:31:04 am by ArkHog#7

Underdog88

Some of the star players/key statistics for the Ozark jv? Really don't want to have to wait and read the stats in the paper tomorrow.

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: Underdog88 on October 06, 2015, 08:54:18 pm
Some of the star players/key statistics for the Ozark jv? Really don't want to have to wait and read the stats in the paper tomorrow.
The funniest thing on this board in a long time  ;)

Literally laughing out loud

cuckoobird

I was visiting with Mr Hall (Wally) today and he said there will be a special color edition tomorrow with a 2 page write up about the success of the JV hillbillies. I'm ecstatic!! I'm sure it will be a must read

Hornet4ever

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 06, 2015, 12:55:53 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 06, 2015, 12:54:14 pm
Quote from: nastynice on October 05, 2015, 08:24:54 pm
This guy reminds me of HornetSting from 2009! If you don't remember HornetSting, then go look at the hall of fame threads about Hackett.

Why must you bring him up........  ::)

Are you not him?

Wow, that was rude.

4aforlife

30 for 30 set to be filmed (JV to all All-league

cuckoobird

WPWells

It's not my fault you didn't join my cabinet hornet

bodycounTT

Every player on Ozark JV team just got a full ride scholarship offer from the University of Arkansas. Something about an uncommon victory..

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: bodycounTT on October 06, 2015, 10:32:01 pm
Every player on Ozark JV team just got a full ride scholarship offer from the University of Arkansas. Something about an uncommon victory..
Just when I think people went to bed !!!!!!! ;D

bodycounTT

Quote from: We Are Shiloh on October 06, 2015, 10:35:05 pm
Quote from: bodycounTT on October 06, 2015, 10:32:01 pm
Just when I think people went to bed !!!!!!! ;D

Siloam Springs HC just asked AAA for Ozark JV players to be granted an immediate eligibility and transfer in preparations for their game against Greenwood in a couple of weeks.

~WPS~

Quote from: 4aforlife on October 06, 2015, 09:28:03 pm
"What if I told you there was a group of JV players and one day they became the best there ever was."

AT

If you want a HOF thread, you can't mention it in the thread half a dozen times. Trying too hard.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Glad this got unlocked...we can have fun again...

Hornet4ever

PA Dad

If this is a HOF thread I have to be part of it.  I'm glad we don't have to play the Hillbilly JV because I'd hate to see our players hurt by those brutes!

Legend

Im calling for paperwork. These kids transfered illegally from Webb City and as the Mayor of Webb City the JV stars live in my district.

rskyb33

Heard Gameday is coming to town after the big win ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  we need to get the headgear ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rskyb33

I have Ozark`s 6th grade by 28 over anyone they play any takers?  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

WPWells

Ozark 6th grade can't hold a candle to Ozark JV

Legend

Best team to come out of Ozark and wed still get JV runner up!

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: PA Dad on October 06, 2015, 11:51:16 pm
If this is a HOF thread I have to be part of it.  I'm glad we don't have to play the Hillbilly JV because I'd hate to see our players hurt by those brutes!

PA dad 12th man picked PA JV to win the JV state championship...  That's a stretch IMO given the results of the recent huge win Ozark JV had over Greenwood JV...  But PA JV is at least in the mix...

mr.b@sc

I just heard that all of the razorback coaches and scouts were in Ozark last night also heard they worked out a trade and traded Brandon Allen for a winning qb...

Jack1990

Heard that Belichick was spotted at the game and has petitioned the NFL to allow for a direct contract before the JV season ends for the Ozark QB. Going to start him Sunday for the Patriots game against Dallas and let Brady back him up.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 07, 2015, 07:40:22 am
Heard that Belichick was spotted at the game and has petitioned the NFL to allow for a direct contract before the JV season ends for the Ozark QB. Going to start him Sunday for the Patriots game against Dallas and let Brady back him up.

I heard the Ozark JV QB could throw the football a quarter mile...

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 06, 2015, 10:54:03 pm
Quote from: 4aforlife on October 06, 2015, 09:28:03 pm
"What if I told you there was a group of JV players and one day they became the best there ever was."

This made me laugh hard :D ;D

ArkHog#7

October 07, 2015, 09:15:27 am #135 Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:49:49 pm by ArkHog#7

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: ArkHog#7 on October 07, 2015, 09:15:27 am
Word on the street is that Ozark JV and ATU-Ozark are scheduling a postseason bowl game. Hearing they are calling it the Rivertowne Toilet Bowl. The winner will play the winner of the college playoff for all the marbles. Herb, Corso, and the Gameday crew are expected to arrive 2 weeks early in preparation of covering the epic showdown.

Also hearing that Don Shula is expected to join the staff as soon as tomorrow after being blown away by Ozark JV's expert coaching tactics against Greenwood. This JV win might be the biggest thing to happen to Hillbilly Land in recent memory.

+1... I had to make you a clean 10/10 on karma for that one... 

Does anybody know who Ozark JV plays next? 

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 07, 2015, 07:31:05 am
I just heard that all of the razorback coaches and scouts were in Ozark last night also heard they worked out a trade and traded Brandon Allen for a winning qb...
I was there!! Big Time Program for a JV Team!!! Wooo Pig!!!

Longfellow

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 07, 2015, 07:43:34 am
Quote from: Jack1990 on October 07, 2015, 07:40:22 am

I heard the Ozark JV QB could throw the football a quarter mile...
I think his QB coach is his uncle Rico

cuckoobird

Legend

Ozark JV plays Dardanelle OCT 12th at Ozark starting at 5:30 with the 8th grade and 7:20 JV game. I will feel like im watching Field of Dreams if people drive from all around to watch this game!

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 06, 2015, 12:04:04 pm
What yall hicks and tards obviously don't get is a win against greenwood no matter what grade it is or if it's jv or varsity is a huge win especially since they are 6A and we are 4A
LMBO!!!  😂😂😂

For you not only to type this statement but believe it is astounding!! LOL!! 

PrivateLesson

Ozark admittedly has a huge line.....even in Junior High.   Weight Program over there is obviously working. 

WPWells

$aintMaximu$

PrivateLesson

This whole thread is taking things to a new level.

PrivateLesson

When I was in school we called it B team games. 

Legend

ArkHog#7

October 07, 2015, 10:45:18 am #148 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:30:43 am by ArkHog#7

Legend

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas