• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton bulldog jr high

Started by dawgpound, September 23, 2015, 11:54:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgpound

This Hampton jr high team is the real deal. They have out scored their opponents by 194 to 0 I have never seen a jr high team as fast and as physical on the field I sure hope these boys can stay together and carry on to sr high lord knows we need help at the next level just wanted to give a little praise to these guys that are working hard

Proud Buckaroo

We will know more about them when they get into senior high. It's easy to have a good junior high team when you only field the junior team. The coaches can be more dedicated to just that team.

dawgpound

Playing pinebluff tonight sopposed to be their 9th grade but they said they might bring 8th grade so we will see how it goes good luck dogs

Proud Buckaroo

Most likely will be their 8th grade team. McGehee played them and they sent their 8th grade team.

ea cat

It's their 8th grade team. Robey doesn't have a 9th grade team. 9th graders at Pine Bluff High.

dawgpound

The schedule had 9th grade but think it was 8th they played anyway we put 48 on em so make that total score be 242 to 0 good job dogs

dawgpound

Played junction city tonight it was a hard fought game on both sides but Hampton got the points they needed and had some big stops on defense and came out on top 14-8 JC scored with 8 seconds on the clock bringing their scoring total to 256-8 got rison next week keep the train rolling go BULLDOGS

dawgpound

The dawgs over rison tonight 29 to 0 I'm telling y'all this boys are for real I would put em against any Jr. Team in the state this brings our scoring total to 285 to 8

Cheek

October 09, 2015, 06:29:19 am #8 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:31:40 am by Cheek
I think the following teams might have something to say about that.
3AA.        Cross County
4AA.       Hackett
5AA.        England
6AA.        Hazen
7AA.        Mt Ida

dawgpound

I wish there could be a Jr high playoff and everyone knows our conference has the best teams year in year out and this team gave up 8 pts

WPWells

dawgpound

I wish they could play some more games with some tougher competition

dawgpound

Idk bout Ozark Jv they did beat greenwood might be out of our league lol

baseball13

Dawgpound how old are you? You act like this is Sr. High or something get a life. Hampton is the real deal they flat out beat us this year but just wait till they all get in high school if put money on the dragons to win. I'm just glad that we scored on them.

WPWells

Quote from: baseball13 on October 09, 2015, 07:57:17 pm
Dawgpound how old are you? You act like this is Sr. High or something get a life. Hampton is the real deal they flat out beat us this year but just wait till they all get in high school if put money on the dragons to win. I'm just glad that we scored on them.

Don't you have homework to do?

Proud Buckaroo

Forgetting junction goes to 3A next year?

BigLion10

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 09, 2015, 11:39:46 pm

Forgetting junction goes to 3A next year?
trying to forget lol

dawgpound

Total score for the year after beating hermitage tonight is 326 to 8 GO DAWGS

Proud Buckaroo

What happened to the Hampton Bulldogs? Did they lose or something?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas