• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-2A

Started by bigboy77, September 11, 2015, 06:54:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigboy77

bigboy77

9/3/15
Foreman 26 Horatio 0
9/10
Foreman 40 Fouke 0

Big Boy

I've heard Foreman has given up less than 5 first downs thus far?  Sounds like Foreman is the team to beat in jr. high...

outlaws4life26

Quote from: Big Boy on October 04, 2015, 01:39:52 pm
I've heard Foreman has given up less than 5 first downs thus far?  Sounds like Foreman is the team to beat in jr. high...
Yeah and putting up 56 points in Jr. High u have to have a heck of a team.

young_gun

I still think Mt Ida Jr High is the team to beat in 7-2A. Foreman will have a hard time holding them to less than 200 yards rushing and fewer than 10 first downs.

Eslim03

Foreman has one of the best Jr. High teams in the state. They have the best tailback in the conference probably in the state as well and three more kids that can take it to the house anytime they touch the rock. As for there defense it is dominate and I do mean dominate. Looking forward to our showdown with Mt. Ida. Should be fun to watch.

Lions65

Mt Ida 9th grade team has lost one game, ever. Since 3rd grade, ever. That was this year in double over time to Danville. Should prob keep that in mind. They also got flagged twice for their ball carrier 'hitting people too hard' while running the football. Foreman better make sure they chin straps real tight

Eslim03

Well we find out tonight. Lion65 I promise the gator chin straps will be strapped tight you might want to tell your team. I can't wait. I honestly think foreman by two touchdowns but we will see.

Marblehog

Quote from: Eslim03 on October 06, 2015, 04:50:17 pm
Foreman has one of the best Jr. High teams in the state. They have the best tailback in the conference probably in the state as well and three more kids that can take it to the house anytime they touch the rock. As for there defense it is dominate and I do mean dominate. Looking forward to our showdown with Mt. Ida. Should be fun to watch.
Man you need to get out more.  Do you know how bad teams even in your own area like Nashville would crush Foreman?  Hopefully you are just talking about 2a teams because I wouldnt doubt that.  I would like to see that Foreman Mt. Ida game

Marblehog

Quote from: Lions65 on October 06, 2015, 10:36:38 pm
Mt Ida 9th grade team has lost one game, ever. Since 3rd grade, ever. That was this year in double over time to Danville. Should prob keep that in mind. They also got flagged twice for their ball carrier 'hitting people too hard' while running the football. Foreman better make sure they chin straps real tight
LOL I doubt that was the call

Eslim03

Quote from: Marblehog on October 15, 2015, 01:37:11 pm
Man you need to get out more.  Do you know how bad teams even in your own area like Nashville would crush Foreman?  Hopefully you are just talking about 2a teams because I wouldnt doubt that.  I would like to see that Foreman Mt. Ida game
Ok I guess you didn't know but Nashville is in our pee wee league. These kids have beat Nashville and have lost to Nashville over there pee wee years. Ashdown is also in the young league and foreman has faired the same with them too. Although I was talking about 2a.

Eslim03

Ok Mt. Ida 24 foreman 20. Two really good teams battled it out till the final buzzer ended with foreman driving and mt Ida held on for the win. One of the best jr high games I've seen in several years. Congrats to the lions they earned the victory and good luck going forward.

~WPS~

Success in pee wee means absolutely nothing for the future.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Eslim03 on October 15, 2015, 04:38:07 pm
Ok I guess you didn't know but Nashville is in our pee wee league. These kids have beat Nashville and have lost to Nashville over there pee wee years. Ashdown is also in the young league and foreman has faired the same with them too. Although I was talking about 2a.

Lol peewee?! Are you really talking about peewee football? This is equivalent to Ozark JV

Lions65

Quote from: Marblehog on October 15, 2015, 01:38:51 pm
Quote from: Lions65 on October 06, 2015, 10:36:38 pm
LOL I doubt that was the call

Yeah, that was the call. It was a great game tonight. Foreman has a great team. Nobody really cares about Nashville or pee wee. Foreman and mt Ida gonna have a great rivalry for a few years coming

Lions65

Mount Ida got a pretty good back in Jr high too. Not much juking and jiving, just kinda head down, legs moving run through you.

Marblehog

Quote from: Eslim03 on October 15, 2015, 04:38:07 pm
LOL are you for real?

The Bear

Lets be honest hard for any jr high team in 2A to beat this group mount Ida has in junior high . Top athletes with top size =top of the line football

stuck in between

With all the hype in this thread about Foreman's Jr. high is there any chance in this success and excitement spilling over into the Sr. High next year. I have been in and out of the Foreman area for the last few years and there seems to be very little interest in the football program from the community. I know the records that the team has posted over that time period has done very little to generate any excitement, but I think community involvement and the success of the program goes hand and hand.
    My son and I will be moving into the area as soon as the current football season is over. What can I expect from next years Sr. High program?

Eslim03

Foreman has kids in place to bring the senior high program much more success in the near future. I'm extremely excited for the up coming years. We have had some rough years but I'm sure it starts to turn around next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas