• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A

Started by Ventman, August 16, 2015, 04:05:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianfromCarlisle

how has Augusta looked?

MomaLion

I'm glad they are playing...if I get up early to go to the game and it's cancelled..that sucks lol.

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on September 17, 2015, 11:12:24 am
how has Augusta looked?
Keep me updated Brian and Good luck Bison!!

BrianfromCarlisle

Will do. PM me your number and I will text you throughout.

Ventman

MomaLion

Clarendon 7th grade 14
Palestine Wheatley 8...final

BrianfromCarlisle

September 17, 2015, 07:55:49 pm #56 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:02:55 pm by BrianfromCarlisle
Carlisle 54
Augusta 34
final

Worst officials ever!  Don't even know the rules!!

big E

PW 20-12 over Clarendon.

jbtiger73

Wow! That many points in a jr high game

jbtiger73

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc 34

Brinkley 26

Final

Des arc is 3-0, I hope everyone keeps overlooking us

jbtiger73

Sounds like it was a pretty good game.

RiverEagle079

Hey pick how did DA look tonight I've been at work

MomaLion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 17, 2015, 10:49:21 pm
Hey pick how did DA look tonight I've been at work

I didn't get to go

big E

Hey Brian I got a good one for you Clarendon has it 4TH and short we stop them in the back field the white hat says first down Clarendon so Sartin screams I is deep gorilla voice that we want a measurement the white hat said first down. Sartin yells again that we want a measurement they finally call time out for the measurement and the white hat moves the ball a foot forward and they still come up short the length of the ball. We have the worst officials in the state in our conference I guess they go through McDonald's before the game and ask somebody if they want to call a game with them that night.

BrianfromCarlisle

Lol.  Ok, so Augusta is lined up with trips right. All 3 move before the snap. No flag.  They snap. Augusta runs right and has room.  About 6 yds into it they blow whistle.  Keep in mind that the kid is still moving the ball.  They conference and place ball about 5 yds from line of scrimmage. LOL. no explanation at all. 

They threw ridiculous flags on both sides all night.  That sorry basketball ref that called a girl on our team a B on the court was out there.  The guys in booth for Augusta were saying they were horrible.

jbtiger73

Just like going to overtime in a jr high game a couple weeks ago. Now it Canadian league rules that the receivers get a head start, to granting a first down two yards short. Welcome to the 6 my friends. I guess they just warm up on the crappy calls that they will call on Friday night

BrianfromCarlisle

The guys from Augusta said that they have the worst officials in the league hands down. Lol. I have to agree. 

BrianfromCarlisle

I am wondering how an official that called a child an obscenity. WHILE officiating, is still allowed to officiate anything. 

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 18, 2015, 05:35:55 am
Hey Brian I got a good one for you Clarendon has it 4TH and short we stop them in the back field the white hat says first down Clarendon so Sartin screams I is deep gorilla voice that we want a measurement the white hat said first down. Sartin yells again that we want a measurement they finally call time out for the measurement and the white hat moves the ball a foot forward and they still come up short the length of the ball. We have the worst officials in the state in our conference I guess they go through McDonald's before the game and ask somebody if they want to call a game with them that night.
They never called it 1st down...We were confused when they measured because we knew it was a turnover...I think some wires got crossed somewhere lol.

big E

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 18, 2015, 02:10:52 pm
Just like going to overtime in a jr high game a couple weeks ago. Now it Canadian league rules that the receivers get a head start, to granting a first down two yards short. Welcome to the 6 my friends. I guess they just warm up on the crappy calls that they will call on Friday night
I don't have a problem with overtime. Who wants to end in a tie? But the other stuff is bad like the moving the ball and ref's getting mad at clock keepers because the ref didn't signal the start.Guess your supposed to read his mind.Officials are bad all over in 2a Thursday and Friday.AAA is doing a fine job.

jbtiger73

I didn't say it was anything wrong with it. But no one knew it was a rule for jr high, as well as sr high. Our coaches were unaware as well. But i'd definitely rather have a winner though. Im pretty sure others around the conference would agree that they were un-aware of a overtime rule in jr high.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 20, 2015, 01:13:05 pm
I didn't say it was anything wrong with it. But no one knew it was a rule for jr high, as well as sr high. Our coaches were unaware as well. But i'd definitely rather have a winner though. Im pretty sure others around the conference would agree that they were un-aware of a overtime rule in jr high.

I sure had no idea it was a rule

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle Jr high had a 3 ot game 2 yrs ago I think.  A conference game. 

jbtiger73

I played in a conf game that was tied. And the refs told our coaches said that there was no need to have ot. Especially since there was no playoffs on the line on the line.

purplehajj

They played Hazen in ot beat us 22-20 it was a great game

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: purplehajj on September 22, 2015, 08:56:18 am
They played Hazen in ot beat us 22-20 it was a great game
was that the 3 ot game?  It was a great game for sure.  neither team wanted to give an inch.  If memory serves correctly, most of the scoring was in OT because both defenses were stout that night

purplehajj

No brain the three ot game was in 2009 in srhigh game that was a great game to tho the jr high game was when gage Johnson was in 9th grade and so was bo weddle and ricks it was 8 To 8 and it went into two overtime then those dang bison beat us 22 to 20

BrianfromCarlisle

Gotcha. Well Carlisle had one in Jr high 2 years ago that went 3. I cannot remember who against though. I will try and find out

Ventman

Pretty sure it was PW. Awesome game!

purplehajj

I know Hazen and DA went into it last year in jr high was a heck of a hand I think final was 16 to 14 Hazen won

big E

The PW Carlisle game went 4 overtimes I think.

BrianfromCarlisle

It was a long game for sure. And great to watch

big E

PW 20-14 over Augusta.

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle 20
Des Arc 12

MomaLion

Clarendon 16
Brinkley 22
Prayers for Horns who was out just before half.

hornetfanx7

Hazen JHS beat McCrory 30-6 tonight. 

big E

When I saw Hazen week one they looked like PW did last year big and physical. It's there title to lose at this point.

BrianfromCarlisle

Don't be so sure about that big E.  This Carlisle bunch is pretty tough

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 25, 2015, 05:20:20 am
When I saw Hazen week one they looked like PW did last year big and physical. It's there title to lose at this point.

They still have to beat des arc and carlisle to win it.

big E

I don't see them losing a game they ran through PWs defence pretty good and it's not a bad defence.

jbtiger73

I guess we're the next victim for hazen. Hope we play well though.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: big E on September 25, 2015, 08:05:54 am
I don't see them losing a game they ran through PWs defence pretty good and it's not a bad defence.

They won't run through Carlisle.  Run around, maybe.  But the boys are figuring that out too.  We have some boys that LOVE getting after the QB. 

big E

big E

I'm still trying to figure out how Augusta scored  34 on y'all Brian.

BrianfromCarlisle

had in kids on D that never play.  They gave up a kickoff and 2 long passes.  If 1st team D had been in the entire game, they would have had around 16.  Score is deceiving

BrianfromCarlisle

And that was the game with the worst officiating crew in history.  They destroyed the flow of the game.  Neither team could really get into the game because the basketball officials were calling double dribbles and charges.  The idiot official with the limp that used to coach at England was one of them. 

He sucks something awful.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Brian, was you at the game last night?

BrianfromCarlisle

September 25, 2015, 11:52:36 am #99 Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:54:42 am by BrianfromCarlisle
yes sir.  were you?  That was a dang good game. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas