• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-2a conference jr.high

Started by magnetcove60, June 28, 2014, 07:19:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetcove60

Can magnet cove Jr.high comeback this year and win the Jr.high championship after a devastating loss last year or will England come in and take the title.

This year magnet cove Jr.high has some big offensive lineman to protect their QB
Projected oline starters
LT Hudson Wade 5-9 200 9th grade
LG Colton Edwards 5-8 190 9th grade
C Carson Kennerly 6-0 235 9th grade
RG Cody Hilborn 5-11 180 9th grade
RT Nicholas Prichard 5-9 210 8th grade

Or can England speed and running game take the title?

bigworm

England has some big linemen in jhi. Heck, they may be bigger than the sr hi linemen. Jhi went undefeated last year but had about 15 9th graders. I look for them to challenge for the title if they get to work. Plenty of speed if the linemen will make a hole. Heck man, I guess its just me and you. Lol.

magnetcove60

Yep its gonna be a dog fight from junior high and high school.

bigworm

Where are all the 5 2A folks? You seem to be the only one interested in football. Does it get better when fball season kicks off?

Cheek

What week does England and MC Jr High play.  MC will have to be really good to beat this team.  I expect England Jr, high will go undefeated again.

magnetcove60

High school plays England week 4 and jr.high plays England week 3 because MC Jr.high only plays 9 games a season

bigworm

Quote from: Cheek on June 29, 2014, 09:08:51 am
What week does England and MC Jr High play.  MC will have to be really good to beat this team.  I expect England Jr, high will go undefeated again.

after the team camp i agree with you. them boys are gonna be hard to beat. the 3 in the back field are just nasty. add them big linemen and they look like a dang good football team. the future looks real bright!

magnetcove60

Update on the offense line I posted earlier for magnet cove junior high, Hudson wade and Nicholas Prichard switched spots Hudson at RT Prichard at LT. RG is now Brandon Davidson 5-9 185, LG and C are same

Cheek

August 13, 2014, 09:50:38 pm #8 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:47:28 pm by Cheek
What about the rest of the 5-2A.    Who else in the conference can compete for the title?   Who won the 5-2A Last year?

Cheek

I guess this thread is dead. 

Cheek

England will really have to work to win conference. Lost our top two RB's this year.  One decided not to play, and the other moved.   These are big shoes to fill. 

bigworm

Quote from: Cheek on August 18, 2014, 09:58:11 pm
England will really have to work to win conference. Lost our top two RB's this year.  One decided not to play, and the other moved.   These are big shoes to fill.

nope. Only lost the one that moved. Still gonna be tuff. There are some 8th graders that will really have to step up. But I think they will.

magnetcove60

Last year Conway Christian won the conf. But they lost their QB and their main WR and RB, but I from magnet and I've been hearing the only two teams to compete for the title is mainly us and england

Cheek

Thanks for the update.  England played Dewitt and Bearden on Tuesday.  They beat the brakes off Dewitt.  I hear we ran ten plays and scored seven times.  We moved the ball good and scored on Bearden.   Bearden had trouble moving the ball on England, but scored on a long pass. 

BigLion10

Good deal cheek hopefully they can bring home another conference title

Cheek

England vs Mayflower.  I am ready for some football.

Cheek

Jr High. England 36. Mayflower 0.   
7th Grade. England 26. Mayflower 0

BigLion10

Good wins by my lions tonight. Are we not playing carlisle Jr high this year?

big E

big E

bigworm

so how did that big line of magnet cove do last night?

magnetcove60

Magnet cove Jr.high don't have a game till next week lol, but these panthers ready to play some football

bigworm

BigLion10

lionfan59

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 09, 2014, 01:12:19 pm
Alright who ya got this week

If them boys that blew up Mayflower show up Thursday Night......boy watch out....cuz that score board is going to be working overtime.!!!!!!!!!!

BigLion10

keohog

bigworm

England 28
Drew central 16

what about the rest of yall?

bigworm

Have I been dreaming that its football season? What the word on the rest of the 5?

Cheek

I know,  scores would be good.

magnetcove60

Magnet cove lost Thursday 22-16 to centerpoint! And not making excuses but the refs were bad their were no penalties on centerpoint! Refs gave centerpoint the win

bigworm

england junior lions host the poyen indians tomoro night to start the conference season. who yall have MC?

magnetcove60

MC plays Benton harmony grove tommorrow then next week we start conf play with England

keohog

Cheek

What was the MC and BHG  score. 

magnetcove60

magnetcove60

This is probably gonna be the biggest game of the year for junior high, both magnet cove and England junior high teams are gonna be hard at work. I heard Conway Christian isn't really good

bigworm

Should be a good game. Safe travels to you guys.

bigworm

Them baby panthers ready for the skeeter attack?

bigworm

i guess not. oh well, i warned ya. i will have OFF for sale at the game for 20 bucks a can. thats a bargain.

keohog

keohog

keohog

Cheek

Congrats to MC on the win.  This is the worse game I have ever seen England play.  I know we are missing our all league QB, but there is no excuse for not knowing how to line up in Jr. High.  We were not prepared for this game and it showed.  There is more I would like to say, but I am to upset at the present time. 

True Fan

bigworm

Congrats to MC. Yall have a good lookin team. It was a great game. Obviously I wish we could have pulled it out, but ya win some and ya lose some.

Simmer down bigboy. At the end of the day its just a game. Our boys have to learn how to fight every single snap. Everyone involved could have done better for sure.

big E

Ooh tuff one keep your heads up.

magnetcove60

MC plays Poyen this week at home, who does everyone else play?

bigworm

magnetcove60

Okay I guess its just gonna be magnet and England fans posting on this lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas