• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Kick/Punt returner

Started by gwoodstartingQ, November 07, 2005, 09:01:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gwoodstartingQ

I want to know who you think is the best.

Mtown6guy

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden kickoff/punt return is real good

Mtown6guy

o by the way...findley is from greenwood

gwoodstartingQ

Joesph Sthal had 2 returns this whole season. One was about a 35 or 40 yard return and the second one was an 86 yard return for a TD. He's a good kick return and a very hard hitting linebacker.

GrnwdQb

Evan Davis is good at Kick returns and Joseph Stahl also.....and Im not great at punts but when i do return them i get about 10 or 15 yards

tennessee

Findley is a pretty good punt returner and Joseph is to but i think that there is a tie between Evan Davis  and Shawn fincher Evan runs really good he can run fast juke alot but Shawn he might not be able to run as fast and juke so good but he sure can find and make a whole real good. and an advantage that Shawn has over Evan is that he knows how to follow his block

Smithian

Chris Marsh, Trinity.

Had a few out to around the 40 of the other team and one return for a TD.

Punt returner, I don't know. I guess Findley.

Man!

November 18, 2005, 01:50:19 pm #8 Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 01:53:26 pm by Tony Montana
Kedric Thomas-Rivercrest, the boy only played half a season and ran a couple back, but picked up at least 30 yards on every kickoff return, Felix Herrera and Charles Harris were good at punt returns!sorry that is for the high school!

tightendman#89

Gspotlions10

Gravette's junior high punt returner was a 4'9 guy. He wouldn't be that bad though if he was.... oh say about a foot taller. I'm 5'11 and 1 of my steps is like 3 of his. Some of the opposing coaches wondered if he was 5th grader. lol

gtownlions83

Gspot you forgot #24 kick returner. He's tough to take down and very fast.

GWFan

It seems Charleston has got a good one.

cedarvillesJHworst

I think it is Mike Roberts from Cedarville.

GWFan

Quote from: charleston_kitten on December 20, 2005, 07:06:00 pm
I don't think we really had a good punt returner.
My bad.  I didn't see the "returner" part of this thread title.

cedarvillesJHworst

Qb12

I think Roberts from Cedarville (#83) is at least in the top 5.  He had one KO return for a TD against Lavaca and another return for a TD against Mountainburg, but only 1 PR for a TD

hawildcats17

# 10 Ty Finley from Harding Academy had 3 kickoff returns for tds. and 1 punt return for a td. i'd like to know who is better than that??

War Eagle

he took one back on us (LRCA) didn't he?

hawildcats17

yep sure did but yall freakin killed us 42-12 lol and ur tailback michael dyer had 241 yds. 5 tds. on only 9 carries WOW :o

War Eagle

haha I taught him everything he knows.....hahaha yeah im definantly joking

division 1

Prodigy

Dude no ur NOT!!! We played yall!!!

Blue Collar

Quote from: division 1 on January 05, 2006, 08:01:21 pm
I'm the best ask about me
::) ::) ::) Yeah and That's the day the Easter Bunny comes to my house and gives me candy.

Prodigy

Do u not believe in the EASTER BUNNY???

LegendaryStatus45

Yah me basicly because i had two returns for about 18 yards!!! lol

Prodigy

division 1

I dont kno who is the best returner but if nobody claims it then i will ;D

LegendaryStatus45

Yah deshaun your just slab u cant return deez nuts

key_stone12

rebel_linebacker

Blue Collar

chs_kitten#14

i'm not trying to dis our kick/punt returner, so if u read don't get mad(u know who u are) Once the other team punted and he touched the ball but let it keep rolling. luckily our safety was back there. Another time he caught a punt when there was about 3 guys from the other team right in front of him. He got about 3 yards before he got driven back about 4. Once on kickoff return he thought it was a punt (or so he said) so he didn't catch it and was gonna let roll.

Perry_Mc

Blue Collar

Quote from: chs_kitten#14 on March 14, 2006, 03:00:12 pm
i'm not trying to dis our kick/punt returner, so if u read don't get mad(u know who u are) Once the other team punted and he touched the ball but let it keep rolling. luckily our safety was back there. Another time he caught a punt when there was about 3 guys from the other team right in front of him. He got about 3 yards before he got driven back about 4. Once on kickoff return he thought it was a punt (or so he said) so he didn't catch it and was gonna let roll.
Hate to tell you this but he got some issues to delt with before hitting the field again.

Perry_Mc

Sounds like he needs to watch a some games and learn the difference between a kickoff and a punt if you ask me...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas