• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the Jr. High Basketball record for length of game in Arkansas?

Started by White Shadow, January 31, 2006, 03:25:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

White Shadow

Wynne Jr. Jackets lost to Beebe Monday night 66-63 in 3OT.  Game lasted nearly 2 hours.  Star players (a great one at that #12) looked like he might not make another OT, he looked like he was enduring leg cramps.  Showed great endurance.

Though we lost, both teams worked extremely hard.  One of the greatest jr. high basketball games I have ever seen.  Great contest from start to finish.

Was wondering though, what the longest game anyone has ever seen.

division 1

Quote from: White Shadow on January 31, 2006, 03:25:39 pm
Wynne Jr. Jackets lost to Beebe Monday night 66-63 in 3OT. Game lasted nearly 2 hours. Star players (a great one at that #12) looked like he might not make another OT, he looked like he was enduring leg cramps. Showed great endurance.

Though we lost, both teams worked extremely hard. One of the greatest jr. high basketball games I have ever seen. Great contest from start to finish.

Mayflower Jr. boys had a game w/3 overtimes and one of our stars when down and 2 more of our starters was out by the second OT but stayed in w/four fouls.We played Episcopal at thier place and the refs were horrible. 1 of thier players shot the ball from under the goal and it went thru the bottom and fell back in and it was count . We won that game tho probable because we so trill.

Realisticfan

hey my son for benton played in a 4 ot game against russellville east. they won and let me tell you it was a great game. it was a typical bigger and stronger vs. heart and determination. our boys played with heart and fought it out. Landon Parker from benton had 11 points. our starting center went out in the first overtime. the benton jr high team is 16-5 and in first place of their conference.

Blue Collar

Quote from: White Shadow on January 31, 2006, 03:25:39 pm
Wynne Jr. Jackets lost to Beebe Monday night 66-63 in 3OT. Game lasted nearly 2 hours. Star players (a great one at that #12) looked like he might not make another OT, he looked like he was enduring leg cramps. Showed great endurance.

Though we lost, both teams worked extremely hard. One of the greatest jr. high basketball games I have ever seen. Great contest from start to finish.

That seems a long time

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas