• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

someone wake busta

Started by nmyeyes, September 26, 2008, 02:11:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nmyeyes

Busta, we are in a new conf. this year. Clinton is this conf. tell me what teams are going to be good and what girls to watch for? Also who looks good from the other side of the region this group will be playing.

busta

Here I is!  I have laid the softball bat down for a brief period of time to pursue a huge black bear that is prowling my food plot.  Sorry My attention has been divided!

It is great to be missed - I just wish my wife could read the love from FEarless Friday!  Back to business -

Here are some names to be remember:  Hannah Hargis from Heber Spings - nasty left handed pitcher that is a Junior.  Has been behind Chelsea Verser in that program and IMHO -is as good if not better!  Oh and can hit the LONG ball! 

DeWitt -Halley Horton - one word - tough!  The kid has a lot of grit.  I remember watching her as a 12 year old and she was behind in the count and she het the batter.  Asked why - didn't want to give the batter a free ride with out a little something to remember her by!  Not actually a true story but that is the kind of grit she has  ;D

Kendall Calderon from Lonoke - good pitcher and her size is intimidating but she is hittable.  Lonoke has another player that has been playing a lot of ball and is solid and she is Kristina Lewis. 

Bald Knob - don't know much about their high school team.  I do know their summer program suffers and most kids go to Searcy to play. 

Batesville Southside - historically has always been the place to get home cooking from the boys in blue.  I would suggest keeping yur nose as clean as possible when plying in Southerner territory!

Marianna will probably not have a program!

Stuttgart - I am clueless!

Clinton -  do I give away our secrets?  Young team as far as experience.  MY DD is the only one that plays any type of competitve softball in the summer.  We have athletes but are basketball minded and not softball.  Last year we did not start a Senior and in most cases started 4 freshmen!

busta

Across the way:
I know that Highland has a pretty good pitcher - I am blank on some of the kids from that team. 

Trumann will be a team to watch for as well as Valley View and Jonesboro Westside.

I will tell you I think is the sleeper in that conference that will surprise many folks - Newport.  The greyhounds cannot be taken lightly!  A few years ago there was a couple of kids from Newport that played summer ball for the Gators out of NE AR.  Good little players.  They should be in high school by now and they know how to play the game.

I am not sure about Pocahontas!  I will be willing to put Osceola and Gosnell at the bottom of the conference.  I will put Highland at the top and the next three will be anybody's guess.

birdman1981

Busta, word around the "hood skool" has it that Smokey the Bear dun put a bounty on your head !

busta

Bulletin:  Busta shoots back at smokey will aim to kill!  ;D
Busta has bount on smokey - meat in the freezer!!!  Rug on the wall!!!    8)

birdman1981

Busta,

Did DD go to workout ?

busta

No - not yet.  Fall season started monday and will probably happen between now and Thanksgiving!

nmyeyes

Busta, Has DD had any offers at this time? Where is she going?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas