• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Water Aviation

Started by Titanium, August 11, 2007, 03:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Titanium

August 11, 2007, 03:48:29 pm Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 04:30:31 pm by Titanium

Valleysports

You can get at least 50gb of website storage for as little as $2.99 per month without advertising or about free with ads.  When we go to the titanium site it reads that your storage capacity has exceeded capacity.

Ardvark

FYI......I was informed that this team's entry fee check bounced on a Gold tournament that was held in Arkansas in June.     

prchrman

4shizzle?  I heard something about that.  It seems like the tournament was for a 12U team out of NE Arkansas and the 18U played Gold with a 4 team invite.  Is this the same team? 

swise

August 12, 2007, 09:03:05 am #4 Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 10:26:20 am by swise

Yes, this is the team that played in a six game guarantee round robin in Jonesboro, Arkansas, wrote a bad check for the $300.00 entry fee from an account that had been closed for some time, and midway through their fifth game decided to leave the tournament early and skip out on their 6th game against the AR Phenix. All other teams paid in advance as was asked of them. When I asked William Crocker why they weren't playing game six, his initial response was, "I have a lot of women drivers, and we need to get home." Then he said there was bad weather; that I understood. However, the radar on the internet at the ballpark showed no major weather problems on their route home. When I mentioned this, I was informed that he was a weather forecaster, a pilot, and x-military. I could go on. The 12 & under Arkansas Fireballs lost the $300.00, a $25.00 returned check fee, and umpire fees for game 6.

These are FACTS that I stand by. With great effort I have tried to collect these fees and so has the Fireballs' coach; to no avail.  Titanium parents and players seem very nice. One even apoligized and said she knew they weren't playing their last game but didn't know why? I explained that it was either because of her driving or the weather.

They had a very talented short stop, but only one pitcher that was throwing 98% of the time in their "pitcher rotation" that weekend. She quit after that tournament and began playing with the MO Renagades. He did mention, after losing a game pretty big, that he had a 70mph pitcher that was absent. I watched them play throughout the year at other tournaments; I never saw her pitch.

Please, if you are looking for a Gold level team in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Tennessee, or Missouri e-mail or call me. I have been watching them all pretty closely at tournaments over the past few years. There are great programs for your kids out there in all of these states depending on what your looking for and your kid's talent level.

My advice, pay for your own helicopter ride. As a test, mention Titanium to any other team in OK and hear what they have to say. A team's "perks" usually speak for themselves. Remember actions speak louder than words; you and your child deserve better.

Susan Wise
swise@nettletonschools.net
or call me at Nettleton Junior High and leave a message (870)910-7819 (fitness center)

Ardvark

:o  I knew there just wasn't something right about this team.  I guess the old saying , if it is too good to be true then it probably is, is pretty accurate when it comes to Titanium.

QuoteMy advice, pay for your own helicopter ride.
I wonder what that would cost?

www.helicopterrides.thrillplanet.com

John M.

Quote from: swise on August 12, 2007, 09:03:05 am

Yes, this is the team that played in a six game guarantee round robin in Jonesboro, Arkansas, wrote a bad check for the $300.00 entry fee from an account that had been closed for some time, and midway through their fifth game decided to leave the tournament early and skip out on their 6th game against the AR Phenix. All other teams paid in advance as was asked of them. When I asked William Crocker why they weren't playing game six, his initial response was, "I have a lot of women drivers, and we need to get home." Then he said there was bad weather; that I understood. However, the radar on the internet at the ballpark showed no major weather problems on their route home. When I mentioned this, I was informed that he was a weather forecaster, a pilot, and x-military. I could go on. The 12 & under Arkansas Fireballs lost the $300.00, a $25.00 returned check fee, and umpire fees for game 6.

These are FACTS that I stand by. With great effort I have tried to collect these fees and so has the Fireballs' coach; to no avail.  Titanium parents and players seem very nice. One even apoligized and said she knew they weren't playing their last game but didn't know why? I explained that it was either because of her driving or the weather.

They had a very talented short stop, but only one pitcher that was throwing 98% of the time in their "pitcher rotation" that weekend. She quit after that tournament and began playing with the MO Renagades. He did mention, after losing a game pretty big, that he had a 70mph pitcher that was absent. I watched them play throughout the year at other tournaments; I never saw her pitch.

Please, if you are looking for a Gold level team in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Tennessee, or Missouri e-mail or call me. I have been watching them all pretty closely at tournaments over the past few years. There are great programs for your kids out there in all of these states depending on what your looking for and your kid's talent level.

My advice, pay for your own helicopter ride. As a test, mention Titanium to any other team in OK and hear what they have to say. A team's "perks" usually speak for themselves. Remember actions speak louder than words; you and your child deserve better.

Susan Wise
swise@nettletonschools.net
or call me at Nettleton Junior High and leave a message (870)910-7819 (fitness center)

Ouch!!Like her or not Susan knows her stuff.

prchrman

Quote[Ouch!! Like her or not Susan knows her stuff. /quote]          4Shizzle and that ain't no fizzle!

You go Girl!  She be representin'!  Representin' the Truth! 

Rubicon

August 13, 2007, 04:49:53 am #8 Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 04:52:02 am by Bacchus
the beauty of the internet, screw over someone in a business deal ( yea'll, softball tourney's are just like running any other business) & the whole world can be told about it.

Everyone this year had better make this TEG team pay UP FRONT 

( or don't even let them play)

Ardvark

Good post from Susan Wise.  I don't hink we will have to worry about seeing Titanium Elite Gold in Arkansas because according to their post, they only play in "Big" tournaments.  Besided I think the word will get out and they can consider themselves finished in the Natural State!

What bothers me more than TEG not paying their entry fee is the fact that the team who put on the tournament went in the hole.  I feel for the girls, parents, coaches, and everyone else involved.  It is not an easy task to put on a tournament and the hard work, the heat, and dealing with umpires is enough for anyone to want to slap the taste out of a coaches mouth for withdrawing and giving a bad check.

The best we can do is do NOT invite Titanium Elite Gold back in the state of Arkansas and get the word out about the way they conduct business!

prchrman

OU812

August 18, 2007, 04:04:20 pm #11 Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 08:28:04 am by OU812
Susan..........I warned you. Yes they are something else.

Titanium

Evan Sallis (Senior) of Muskogee HS verbally committed to play softball for the University of Oklahoma today.  Sallis is one of the top '08 prospects in the Region and was heavily recruited by several Division One programs before deciding on OU.

She is the daughter of Rodney and April Sallis of Muskogee.  Evan just finished a successful summer of Club Ball playing for the Titanium Elite Gold out of Jenks, OK. 

She is also a Basketball star and was scouted by several schools to possibly play basketball in college.

Ardvark

QuoteEvan Sallis (Senior) of Muskogee HS verbally committed to play softball for the University of Oklahoma today.  Sallis is one of the top '08 prospects in the Region and was heavily recruited by several Division One programs before deciding on OU.

She is the daughter of Rodney and April Sallis of Muskogee.  Evan just finished a successful summer of Club Ball playing for the Titanium Elite Gold out of Jenks, OK. 

She is also a Basketball star and was scouted by several schools to possibly play basketball in college.

Mr. Titanium - why did you change the original post?  I was curious as to what you were thanking Arkansas for?  The TRUTH!  I am glad to hear any kid excel but we would all like to know your reason excuse for writing a bad check to a group of 12 year olds.  It seams if you would like to gain some credability in Arkansas you would send the Fireballs a check for entry fee + umpire fees + returned check fees.  I think $500 should cover it.   After all, if you can afford helecopter rides then surely someone of your "status" could afford a $500 check that was good! If you would like the address I can get for you!

Titanium

Yes, please get the address to me sir!! I will be flying at Nelli's Airforce Base for the next 10 days and once I have the address will send out..
E Crocker

Ardvark

Fireballs
6506 S Caraway Rd.
Jonesboro, AR  72404

Fairplay

The word "Gold" in a Softball Teams name should really stand for something.  It is an honor to make one of those teams.  All of the girls have to work extra hard, put in extra workouts, miss school, travel everywhere and be away from their families.  As a coach of a younger team - I try to encourage my girls to really look at the "Gold" teams and learn.  It is the place to be.  It is what we work for. 

Now on the issue of Titanium short changing that team close to $500 -unbelievable.  That is a horrible example to set.  There were also 6 - 12U teams at that tournament.  Yes they were there to play ball, but also to watch and learn.  To make a mistake and give someone a bad check is one thing, but to have not taken care of it by now is awful.  I am glad to read that Titanium is going to make this right by mailing the money.  Why not send the team a money order?  Fireballs have a site on eteamz and the address is right  there.  Even a phone number.   

GrizzlyFan

I think Lang signed at Texarkana instead of Mizzou

Fairplay

So Titanium - we all want to know if you have mailed the money yet?

DO THE RIGHT THING!

ARPhenix

Fairplay, the first time I ever met Evan Crocker was in Sapulpa, OK. My team had just had everything stolen out of my trailer in Tulsa including the trailer. The Titanium and Elkins Extreme let us borrow bats, gloves, etc. to be able to finish the tournament. We came in third to them. Evan is like everyone else he has issues, problems, etc. at times. I know for a fact he cared for cancer ridden father and special needs brother for a very long time. As a family member he did the right thing. I know there has been girls on his teams that he has helped. If Evan doesn't do the right thing I will be surprised. If he doesn't mail the money that is owed, the Arkansas Phenix will make it right for the Fireballs because we did attend the tournament and would not want these kids to have a shortfall on their fundraiser. Susan put on a excellent tournament and we were glad to participate.

Ardvark

QuoteSo Titanium - we all want to know if you have mailed the money yet?

Can anyone give an update?  Has Titanium sent the money?

swise

Ardvark

September 06, 2007, 10:57:25 pm #22 Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:00:56 pm by Ardvark
This post was made by Titanium and signed by E.Cocker on August 20, 2007:

QuoteYes, please get the address to me sir!! I will be flying at Nelli's Airforce Base for the next 10 days and once I have the address will send out..
E Crocker

This post was made by Ardvark on August 21, 2007:
QuoteFireballs
6506 S Caraway Rd.
Jonesboro, AR  72404

Mr. Cocker - I do not know you personally but, all of Arkansas has been waiting to see if you would follow through and make an attempt at regaining some credibility in the state of Arkansas.  The first thing that came to mind was for me to speak my mind about what a Blow Hard you really are.  But, after some consideration, it became apparent to me that hard times fall on everyone.  Even those that fly helicopters and have access to Air Bases in the Great USA for multiple days at a time ( I wanted you to think I was impressed ;) ).  So, if hard times have fallen on Titanium Elite Gold and the Cocker group, then I think the least that you owe this team is a phone call to apologize and make arrangements for the money you owe them.  At least that is what us civilians would do and have done when hard time have fallen on me.  If you would like their phone number, I have it stored in my cell phone and all you have to do is PM me through Fearless Friday and I will gladly put you in contact with a very nice respectable coach of the Fireballs.   

Fairplay

???Well does anyone know if money was ever paid NOW?

SoftballFan

The money was paid......Brent Mills of Arkansas Phenix sent the money to help the team that sponsored the event. (He did what he said he would do!)  This shows you what kind of guy Brent is!  I am glad I've not only had the opportunity to meet him...........but the privilege to call him my friend.  He will probably gripe me out for writing this.......  ;D but I really don't care...... 8)

It's taken care of... ;)

Brent really helps the kids.......not just his own but all that he can!  Arkansas really needs more people like him around........

Fairplay

That is AMAZING.  I hope everyone in the state and surrounding states will learn from this.  Not to mention - his teams is really top notch. 

Earl is my Hero!!

I have known Brent since his team was 10U, and I can say that he is one of the finest individuals I have gotten to know in softball.

The fact that he sent the money does not surprise me at all. He has done more than anyone I know to help every player on his team, and as you can see, he does what he can to help other teams as well. My daughter played with Brent for two years, and he never asked for a dime for equipment, uniforms, hotels, etc.

Speaking from experience, there is not a coach anywhere your daughter can play for that will care more, or do more for each player or the team. If you're looking for a place to play, you will not find a coach with more integrity than Brent Mills.

Thanks for all you do Brent.

DD

what now?

wow.
Thats exactly what Brent needs right now.....
and endorsement from DD, America's fav-or-ite umpire

I guess Christmas came early
Now he's gonna have to re-do his list  ;)

Maybe you can stick some granola in his stocking too.
or maybe....
a box of stale cornflakes

ha.

FIREBALLS

I am making this post on behalf of the Fireballs.  We HAVE received a check from AR Phenix.  The Titanium DID NOT mail any money - ever.  I personally approached them while in Oklahoma at a tournament they were participating in.  They gave all of the reasons why the check was no good - and PROMISED to mail a money order the next week. 

If there are any players or parents reading this that just might be thinking about playing for them - please think again.  Try playing for a class act like the AR Phenix coach.   He is an amazing person.  The Fireballs truly appreciate him and we would ALL like to say Thank you!

Fairplay

Titanium - Why did you change your first post that is located on a site about softball to something about Aviation?  We all want to know.  And did you ever send your OWED money?

Titanium - Titanium - Titanium - Titanium - Titanium - Titanium - Titanium - Titanium - Titanium - Titanium - Titanium

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas