• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1000 K's

Started by Berry, April 14, 2007, 06:20:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry

Congrat's Marissa, u deserve it! Hard work pays off.

ladyback07

Rubicon

SoftballFan

Marissa, congratulations to you from Kristen and I for reaching your goal.......There was NO doubt in my mind that you would accomplish this milestone...........We will miss you this summer and wish you the best of luck in college........It was an honor for me to be around you this past summer with the Arkansas Phenix............I'm glad I got to know you and your family.......

You will be missed and thanks for being such a good role model............... ;D

Darryl

fluffymomma

That's wonderful...congratulations.

SoftballFan

April 15, 2007, 06:57:20 pm #5 Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 06:59:13 pm by SoftballFan
I know someone else put the link to the story about Marissa somewhere......I can't seem to find it...........I thought I would share the article again in this thread........Very good article........... 8)..........Hard work does pay off........a lesson we could all teach our kids.....

http://www.jonesborosun.com/archived_story.php?ID=27084 

Innocent Bystander

Kudos to this girl from Poky!  and my hat is off to that newspaper for printing such a nice article (in recognizing an apparently awesome pitcher!!!)   Best of luck in your future nursing endeavors.  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas